BEC Priority Date Tracker

CarolVA said:
Did you checked it today?

Nope, this is from yesterday. Today, the site is down since morning. I guess, the site/db got overloaded with the queries. They never expected this kind of load..lol.

Online Status Update

I just checked my online status and it is showing "In Process".

My Case details:
ETA # P-05164-XXXXX
EB2/RIR/FL
PD: 23 August, 2004
RD: Never Made it!
45-day Letter Received: 15 March, 2006
45-day Letter Replied: 23 March, 2006
Case Status: In Process

Maybe is my PC, because I just tried to check and said error :(
I am not lucky I guess, I follow this board by the clock and the day I have a medical appointment, the DOL launches its DB and everyone has their status but me :(

CarolVA said:
Maybe is my PC, because I just tried to check and said error :(
I am not lucky I guess, I follow this board by the clock and the day I have a medical appointment, the DOL launches its DB and everyone has their status but me :(

Looks like this is due to TOO MUCH TRAFFIC on the website.
If you encounter the error, hit the back button, and try again, and maybe again. You will see your status.

MSVINAYS Congrats!!! Thanks for all your help, you were the one (and MdWatch) who has helped the more in this board GOD BLESS!

Finally Labor certified as per website

After 5 years of wait My case is approved. My info is based on website, still need to get letter

MD EB2 RIR
PD: Sep 17th 2001
P-04273-09xxx
STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3

Case correctly showing as RIR

I got a screenshot today from PBEC and it shows my case correctly as RIR. It was not miscalssified as TR (as i had suspected based on the regions flcdatacenter database).

Other case details...

jcgc said:
I got a screenshot today from PBEC and it shows my case correctly as RIR. It was not miscalssified as TR (as i had suspected based on the regions flcdatacenter database).
JCGC, can you post the link to flcdatacenter. I want to check whether my case is filed under EB2 or EB3. Thanks.

My case is certified as per online case status today. I have not recieved letter.

RIR - MN
PD : Dec 02 2004

LC Cert Applied

Labor Cert Approved 16 August . Also please update the tracker with the info that the application went through the Virginia SWA prior to the PBEC.

Thank you for the tracker. It was a great help. See you in the I-140 forums. Good luck to all.

NovasTaylor

Looking for LC to file now

Im looking for LC to file now with priority before current cutoff. I m eligible for EB2 let me know send a PM.