Please update my info:

SWA: NJ
Type: EB2
LC: RIR
PD: 05/01/2002
45DL: 06-30-2006
BEC#: P-05138-23XXX

Labor Approved.

Thanks all of you for continued support of the forum. Its real helpful.

My labor got approved today 11th July 06. It was such a relief. The details are in my signature. I know PBEC is not following the FIFO as many of my friends in the same company with PD may/june 02 are still stuck, but i was somewhat lucky, and I thank God for that.

Will see you guys soon in 140/485 discussion groups. Just cleared the 1st hurdle. Now another long wait starts for next phases.
The tracker is one of the best thing we have out here which tells the statistics. I wish you all, best of luck with your LC, and may all of you get the deserved LC soon.

Thanks
Virat.

Please add my info !

PD:APRIL 2001-NY-RIR
CASE #:p-05133-1xxxx
45L RECEIVED:NOV 2005,REPLIED DEC 2005

JUST RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING MY CASE WAS CLOSED BY MISTAKE,SO I GOT ANOTHER 45DAYS LETTER.
I JUST HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 5 YEARS...

Virat said:

My labor got approved today 11th July 06. It was such a relief. The details are in my signature. I know PBEC is not following the FIFO as many of my friends in the same company with PD may/june 02 are still stuck, but i was somewhat lucky, and I thank God for that.

Will see you guys soon in 140/485 discussion groups. Just cleared the 1st hurdle. Now another long wait starts for next phases.
The tracker is one of the best thing we have out here which tells the statistics. I wish you all, best of luck with your LC, and may all of you get the deserved LC soon.

Thanks
Virat.

Congrats - Wishing you all the best for future line ups!...and may luck be with you.

Virat said:

Thanks
Virat.

Lucky Guy, i filed in August 2002 looking and still waiting.Good luck for I140/485.

NJINN

when the BEC Priority Tracker will be updated

and who is updating can u pls include NOFs, there are few of them from PBEC :mad:

noluck2005 said:
and who is updating can u pls include NOFs, there are few of them from PBEC :mad:

I will post an updated tracker on friday. As for the question, I will not add another field. It is already incredibly time consuming to maintain it the way it is that I can't add the NOF field.

Please understand my situation (I wish I worked for PBEC :) lots of free time) but I have a full time job that I intend to keep ;)

MDW

Hey Chocalate,
How do you get a screenshot from DBEC??

Can't get anything from my lawyers.

Thanks for your help.

Chocolate said:
It always helps if you know the details like case number and other things. Personal experience never rely on lawyer to give you info regarding your case.I myself sent for screen shot so i know my case number and when they got 45 day letter everything.Otherwise they dont bother to tell anything.
Is your visa due for extension .if thats the case there is your chance you can urself ask for screenshot.I did this myself for my 7th year extension and got all details.in fact i sent it from my personal e-mail address not from office e-mail address. still i got the case number and other details.

info

astarfulila said:
Hey Chocalate,
How do you get a screenshot from DBEC??

Can't get anything from my lawyers.

Thanks for your help.

If you applied for 7th year ,8th year visa extension it helps i asked for screen shot when i was due for 7th year visa extension.i sent it from my personal mail address not from office e-mail address.send it after 3 p.m it helps u can expect a reply soon or by latest next day.you can have vital details like case number PD,type of case.My lawyer sprung me another surprise when all this was done he told he filed under EB3 tho i was qualified for EB2 and had assured me it will be EB2.so you can say that again for lawyers
you also need to send for screen shot to philadelphia backlog center e- mail address and dallas backlog center usually philly bec answers.so send a mail and best of luck.

Add my Sister in Law Info

Labor condition
EB3 RIR New Jersey PBEC
PD Sept 2004
RD Sept 2004
45 Day Letter Recieved : May 2006
45 Day Letter Replied : 5th june 2006
Approval Date ???????

I am trying to renew my H1 for the 8th Year. My lawyer asked me to get a confirmation letter that I have a pending LC application!
Is this what you guys call screen shot? Do I obtain it from the DOL or the Dallas Center? Contact them by phone or email? and what's their contact info?
Thanks a lot for the help

krunzmai said:
I am trying to renew my H1 for the 8th Year. My lawyer asked me to get a confirmation letter that I have a pending LC application!
Is this what you guys call screen shot? Do I obtain it from the DOL or the Dallas Center? Contact them by phone or email? and what's their contact info?

Thats the job of your lawyer. What are you paying him for??

krunzmai said:

Yes, that is what everybody is refering to. Normally Only the employer or the Lawer sends the request.

Sometime the BEC's reply back even if the request come from the employee. But, there have been cases where they sent back reply saying that only the employer or the attorney can send this request.

Anyway here are the e-mail id's where you have to send the request to.

Here are the Philly e-mail id's :
h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us, status@phi.dflc.us, Info@PHI.DFLC.US

Search the previous posts for Dallas BEC email id's.

DBEC Entries

MDWatch,

Here are some posts/updates from DBEC (non-RIR) threads that can save you to go by these 2 threads to update the tracker.

DBEC updates:

lviswa [45-day letter received]
45-DL received: 7/13/2006
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1470610&postcount=12421

venkyanu [45-day letter received]
45-DL received on: 6/30/2006
45-DL replied on: 7/10/2006
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1469595&postcount=12412

yyang18 [Re-filed under PERM]
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1468284&postcount=12383

cmishra [45-day letter received]
45-day letter: 7/6/2006
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1465277&postcount=858

mamalabor [45-day letter received]
received on : 7/7/2006
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1468932&postcount=866

DBEC New Entries:
Thomas_WI
WI/RIR/EB2
P/D: July 2004
45 DL received: July 12, 2006
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1469452&postcount=12411

MDwatch said:
I will post an updated tracker on friday. As for the question, I will not add another field. It is already incredibly time consuming to maintain it the way it is that I can't add the NOF field.

Please understand my situation (I wish I worked for PBEC :) lots of free time) but I have a full time job that I intend to keep ;)

MDW

New updated tracker

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.

PBEC
va2003 added
raks27 added (Certified)
skyblue789 added (Certified)
hopeful4GC added (Certified)
nynjgc2002 added (Certified)
san27geet updated (Certified)
GCkaIntezar updated (Certified)
septphil02 updated (Certified)
crabcake added
maine_gc added
satishrr added (Certified)
njgc03 added
longwait14 added
am_frustrated added
ksva added (Certified)
sjl added
virag updated (Certified)
worldconcepts updated (Certified)
aqan updated
virat updated (Certified)
Long4LC added
anxicious waiter added (Certified)
svrabbit added (Certified)
hebron added (Certified)
lota_mc2 added (Certified)
warangal added (Certified)
jsharma added
gc_ka_wait updated (Certified)

DBEC
chicago_blues updated (Certified)
prman added
mamtegodosc updated (Certified)
skalmari added
Gcin-waitng updated
mauleon01 updated (Certified)
yyang18 updated
gc-ache updated
austinjoe updated
austinjoe2 updated
cmishra updated
NEverGreen updated
Quo_vadimus updated (Certified)
indio0617 updated
lgac added
TurtleWalk added
AmusedAgain updated
desolate updated
LiveStrong added
am100 updated
chloekyle updated (Certified)
IDBEG updated
lviswa updated
mamalabor updated
Thomas_WI added

Thanks a ton to all who are contributing to this effort !

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

What does the 45-day timely reponse mean?

My lawyer reponsed my 45-day letter on the 35th day after received the letter.(He received the 45-day letter on June 08,2006 and sent out the response on July 12,2006). Is it still a timely reponse? Does the 45-day include the days when the mail is on the way to the lawyer and when the mail is on the way to the Labor Department? If need to count the days when the letter is on the way, it is quite scared.

RIR, 03/2005

tracker error

Thanks JW for your great work.

I saw two small errors.

1. "hebron" filed LC from New Hamphire (NH) instead of MA, and his/her case was transferred to PBEC from Boston DOL.
Please see http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1469625&postcount=430.

2. "lota_mc2" was trasnferred to PBEC from Boston DOL instead of MA SWA.

MDwatch said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.
I have not gone through the DBEC threads to scan for update/approvals. I have relied on the BEC Priotity Date Tracker and the PBEC Approval Thread, and PBEC thread.