BEC Priority Date Tracker

Please add my case to the tracker. Anyone with similar PD still waiting?

RIR EB2 CA
PD: 2/27/2003
RD: Feb 2004
45-day letter: received and replied in Jan 2005
Case #: D-05084-5xxxx

same situation

TurtleWalk said:

RIR EB2 CA

Even i am waiting.
RIR eb3 IL
PD 5/24/2004
45 day letter Sep 2005
Case no D-05111-6xxxx

One more labor EB2 RIR
PD 12/30/2004
45 day letter Jan 2006
still waiting

Hi all,

I had quite a bit of work this week so I will update the tracker next week.

Congrats to all of you who got your approval :D

-MDW

Saw a copy of 45-d letter in my mail-box at office (hadn't checked it in a week!). Emailed the lawyer and the efficient lady has taken care of replying allready....Pl update the info in the tracker...

So, looks like the deluge of 45d letter is coming...finally! Hopefully, we'll have clarity by Sep 2007 and hopefully, by then I480 backlog would also go down... :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Quo_vadimus said:
My labor was approved recently and for the person maitaining the tracker sheet. Here is the time line

PD: Jan 04- OH
RD: Sept 04 - chicago
45D letter : Jan 05
Approved : June 06

The tracker is very valuable in the sense that it gives you a rough estimate of processing times while it also keeps hope alive when you know that people with similar or earlier PD like yours were also waiting while you saw some guys with later PD approved... and the whole process is kinda random too. anyways my best wishes to all who are waiting

Congratulations!!

Do you know if the BEC received your 45-letter response? If not you should really ask your lawyer to contact BEC to find that out.

TurtleWalk said:

RIR EB2 CA

Ad my info

Hello,
Please add my info:

PERM
PD: 7/2/2004 :)
RD: ????? :confused:
45-day letter: received 4/12/2006 and replied in 4/20/2006 :eek:
Case #: D-05192-xxxxx :cool:

How do I get RD???

Salutation

Please add me to the tracker

STATE:VA :)
PD: Jan 2003
ETA# P-04267-XXXXX :rolleyes:
45day letter received: Feb 2005 ;)
Replied: Feb2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello friends,
After 3 and 1/2 years of waiting (quite frustrating at times just like all of you), I received a letter from PBEC that my case has been certified. The letter is dated June 21. My law firm or employer didn't notify me when they received or responded to the 45 days letter. In fact I was getting anxious that 45 days letter hadn't been received by us.. and wasn't sure if the case was closed or not.

My details are:
EB3/RIR/NJ
PD: 1/14/03
Never made to regional
45 days letter: ???
Approval: 6/21/06
ETA: P-05129-012xx

Thanks to everyone especially the gurus (Saknia and others) for maintaining tracker, sharing their views and predictions at times when we all could use few words of empathy.

This has been really stressful to me and my family, but with the grace of Goddess Durga I finally made it and Wish you all the best. Just hang in there.

Cheers,
GCKaIntezar

Please update my info:

SWA: Texas
Type: EB32
LC: Regular
PD: 05/06/2004
RD: NO TRANSFER
45DL: 07-05-2006 - Not answered yet.
BEC#: D-05221-9****

Vikes said:
Do you know if the BEC received your 45-letter response? If not you should really ask your lawyer to contact BEC to find that out.
BEC did receive the 45-letter response.

According to my lawyer, they received a letter from BEC on March 2005 with the new case #.

A couple of months ago, my lawyer requested a screen shot and the case status on it is "Data Review"

Add me to the tracker please.

Can you please add me to the tracker as well. Thanks

SWA: MD ( I am assuming this is what it is as my case source is state)
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 01/12/04
RD: I have the Case received date, so am guession that is what it is :1/12/04
45 DL Received: no details
Replied: no details
ETA# P-05144-37XXX

Thanks so much for maintaining this tracker. This is a really good place to check how the stats are looking. A quick suggestion.. I noticed that in some cases Regular are going faster than the RIR cases. Can we have some stats for the Regular vs. RIR as well.

Thanks

Did you get a copy of all those responses from your lawyer? If not try to get a status yourself.

I went through this. My PD was 5/2003. Got 45-DL in 2/2005 and my lawyer sent response in time but it got lost at BEC and my case got closed. I found that out from the scrren-shot myself when people with similar PD got approvals (in Sept/Oct 2005). Then I got my case re-instated in early Dec 2005 and finally got the approval in late Dec 2005.

Don't always trust your laywer. Stay on top.

TurtleWalk said:
BEC did receive the 45-letter response.

According to my lawyer, they received a letter from BEC on March 2005 with the new case #.

A couple of months ago, my lawyer requested a screen shot and the case status on it is "Data Review"

help yourselves

Hi Guys :

I know this is an unrelated topic, but there is an online petition being filed from this site : http://www.petitiononline.com/legalimm/petition.html

this is in support of removing retrogession, it takes 2 minutes to sign..we need atleast 100,000+ if not more...please spread the word and help yourselves and all others stuck in the GC maze.

Goodluck to all

GCkaIntezar said:
Hello friends,
After 3 and 1/2 years of waiting (quite frustrating at times just like all of you), I received a letter from PBEC that my case has been certified. The letter is dated June 21. My law firm or employer didn't notify me when they received or responded to the 45 days letter. In fact I was getting anxious that 45 days letter hadn't been received by us.. and wasn't sure if the case was closed or not.

My details are:
EB3/RIR/NJ
PD: 1/14/03
Never made to regional
45 days letter: ???
Approval: 6/21/06
ETA: P-05129-012xx

Thanks to everyone especially the gurus (Saknia and others) for maintaining tracker, sharing their views and predictions at times when we all could use few words of empathy.

This has been really stressful to me and my family, but with the grace of Goddess Durga I finally made it and Wish you all the best. Just hang in there.

Cheers,
GCKaIntezar

Congrats.Mine is filed August 2002 still waiting after 45day letter response in Jan 2006.It seems they are skipping old case and approving new cases... really pathetic.

Vikes said:
Did you get a copy of all those responses from your lawyer? If not try to get a status yourself.

I went through this. My PD was 5/2003. Got 45-DL in 2/2005 and my lawyer sent response in time but it got lost at BEC and my case got closed. I found that out from the scrren-shot myself when people with similar PD got approvals (in Sept/Oct 2005). Then I got my case re-instated in early Dec 2005 and finally got the approval in late Dec 2005.

Don't always trust your laywer. Stay on top.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, Vikes!

But I am afraid I just belong to the unlucky group of old cases that somehow they skip or forget. My lawyer did forward the screenshot from DBEC to me. It looks my case is still open and awaiting to be processed whatever that means.

I have some coworkers with the same PD but EB3 got approved last October, but some other ones with the same PD and EB2 are still waiting like mine.

Is your case EB3 or EB2? Don't know whether that makes a difference.

More likely, it's just pure luck and random process.

Anyone else with Feb 2003 or earlier PD and replied 45D letter in Jan 2005 still waiting?

Knowing ourselves helps

TurtleWalk said:
Thanks a lot for your suggestion, Vikes!

But I am afraid I just belong to the unlucky group of old cases that somehow they skip or forget. My lawyer did forward the screenshot from DBEC to me. It looks my case is still open and awaiting to be processed whatever that means.

I have some coworkers with the same PD but EB3 got approved last October, but some other ones with the same PD and EB2 are still waiting like mine.

Is your case EB3 or EB2? Don't know whether that makes a difference.

More likely, it's just pure luck and random process.

Anyone else with Feb 2003 or earlier PD and replied 45D letter in Jan 2005 still waiting?

It always helps if you know the details like case number and other things. Personal experience never rely on lawyer to give you info regarding your case.I myself sent for screen shot so i know my case number and when they got 45 day letter everything.Otherwise they dont bother to tell anything.
Is your visa due for extension .if thats the case there is your chance you can urself ask for screenshot.I did this myself for my 7th year extension and got all details.in fact i sent it from my personal e-mail address not from office e-mail address. still i got the case number and other details.

When your attorney response 45 days letter they should use FedEx or DHS, that way you could keep track easily.

Vikes said:

Update Tracker

Please update tracker. Responded 45DL on Jul 7, 2006. Thanks.

PD Feb 2004
RIR, TX SWA
DBEC