BEC Priority Date Tracker

Please Update Tracker - 45 day letter received

I am very excited to tell you all that I finally received my 45 Day Letter. Labor should now be approved in 1-2 months, I guess.

Please update the tracker. Thanks!

Following are the details:

Filed in : WI
PD: 11/03/2004
Processing Type: RIR EB3
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case #: D-05215-xxxxx
45 Day letter: June-02-2006
45 Day letter replied: June-02-2006
LC = Not Yet

Philly Approval:

kk_kk

BEC Notification Date (45 day letter): Don't have the details
45 day letter response sent : No details
Labor Status:Approved
Labor Approved on : 5/17/2006
Priority Date: 10/06/2004 (6th Oct 2004)
Type (RIR/Non-RIR): Non-RIR
Category : EB3
State (LC filed): PA

Please add my info to the tracker....

Here is my info.

BEC - Dallas.
SWA : Arkansas
Category - EB3/Non-RIR
PD: 09/30/2003
RD: 09/30/2003 (thats what the screenshot says)
45 DL rcvd: 19th May 06.
45 DL replied: 22 May 06.
Case status: Data Review(this was the status on Apr 26th 06 - before 45 DL rcvd)
Case #: D-05180-90XXX.

Have any of you guys seen a case where a Non-RIR has been cleared which never made to regional. All the cases I have seen are the ones which had state cleared. Also, do you know when the recruitment process is supposed to start for Non-RIR?

Thanks......

45 day letter last month, LC this month (eh?)

I just received notice that my LC has been "certified". I will put this info in the other thread also, but someone please make sure it gets added to the tracker. Thanks!

GB
New info is is bold.

Case Source: State (California)
EB3
RIR (H1B)
PD - Priority date - 04/16/2004
RD - Regional receipt date - I'm guessing "No transfer"?
New BEC Case no. - D-05195-24xxx (DBEC)
45-day letter Date rx: April 14, 2006 (whatever is in the tracker is correct)
Case Status: Certified May 25, 2006
Data Review Data Submitted: 07/14/2005

Add my wife's details to tracker

recieved 45 day letter. please add in tracker as kothrud123_wife

BEC - Dallas.
SWA : California
Category - EB3/RIR
PD: 07/16/2004
RD: never went to regional
45 DL rcvd: 16th May 06.
45 DL replied: 5th June 06.
Case status: never asked for screen shot yet
Case #: D-05216-76XXX.

zakiahmed said:
I am very excited to tell you all that I finally received my 45 Day Letter. Labor should now be approved in 1-2 months, I guess.

can you explain what are you basing your guess on? i looked at the racker and there are about 80 cases in PBEC and 60 cases in DBEC which received the 45 day letter during the months of Feb 06 to April 2006. Out of these only 6 (PBEC) and 17 (DBEC) have received approval so far.

add me

can u add me into the tracker....
I know 3 other guys with similar pd's from my company, if I hear smthg I will let u know...
thx..

Error in my information

PD: 10/01/2003
State:NY
EB3
45 day letter : Never Received
Labor : Pending

Thanks

www.H4Help.org

www.H4Help.org – A new website launched.
It is a place where dependent visa holders in the US can get guidance on what they can do about their helpless situation. They can network with fellow dependent visa holders, help each other find jobs, help advocates in improving policies by participating in the survey, volunteer… etc. The possibilities are endless. Please let everyone with dependent visa know about this site… This site is started by a dependent visa holder and right now it is run by hand full of people. If you are interested in being part this non-profit organization, please email us at feedback@H4Help.org.

Please update tracker - Received 45 day letter

Received 45 day letter dated 31st May, 2006 and replied to the letter on 6th June, 2006.

Details in signature below.

Correction to Priority date

Recently received the 45 day letter and it has got incorrect priority date. How can we correct the priority date!! I requested my attorney to do write to Dallas BEC.........but so far no response from the attorney...

Please help !!!!

Received 45 day letter

My employer and attorney both received the 45-day letter yesterday.
Details in the signature

Garfield said:
can you explain what are you basing your guess on? i looked at the racker and there are about 80 cases in PBEC and 60 cases in DBEC which received the 45 day letter during the months of Feb 06 to April 2006. Out of these only 6 (PBEC) and 17 (DBEC) have received approval so far.

I don't know, I am just optimistic. And if you check the dates, the cases that got 45 day letters in recent months, got their approvals in 40-50 days. So, I am guessing, my LC would be approved sooner too. But again, you never know. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tracker update

My Priority Date has been confirmed as 4/22/04 upon recieving my 45 day letter. It currently states Jun 1 04 on tracker.

I've also finally set up a signature :)

franklin said:
My Priority Date has been confirmed as 4/22/04 upon recieving my 45 day letter. It currently states Jun 1 04 on tracker.

I've also finally set up a signature :)

Thanks for updating me :)

Received 45 day letter and replied

Check my signature for details.

Last edited by a moderator: