BEC Priority Date Tracker

Coloradao cases

Not much movement in CO cases, RIR cases would have been approved long ago had it been in Denver itself. I could see other states 2004 cases are getting attention, but none on CO.
Please request mvinays to add your detail to the tracker.
sg72 said:
Any idea what is happening to Colorado cases at Dallas BEC?

PD - May 2003
EB3 & Non RIR
I think it might have been sent to Dallas BEC (No News)
No 45-day letter yet !! :(

colorado case

hi guys, my case was also filed in colorado.
EB 2 Non-RIR
PD 06/2002
45 day letter received FEb 2006

I guess yours should be on the way.

Recd Screen Shot

Hello All,

Just wanted to update that I did recd my screen shot for 7th yr ext. Good Luck to every one here.

Thanks

PBEC VA June 2002 EB2 RIR Approval

13th April 2006, 05:47 PM
SN4GC
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2005

Labor Approved !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

I am glad to inform you all that my Labor is approved after a long wait of 3.9 years. My attorney recieved my labor certificate today and he Faxed me to see the Final Determination letter.

This forum is very helpfull and useful to me and thanks to Saknia , Orissa, Akela , PBECIsKillingMe , StressTestInUSA and others who helped and who are still helping in providing the valuable information in this forum.
If there is any rally in DC I will join you guys.

Good Luck to you all and wish to see you all in 140 / 485 Stages.

My case details are as follows.

EB2 RIR VA
PD 06-03-2002
45-day letter Replied: 1/25/2005
Case # : P-04274-10XXX
Date approval: 4/06/2006

Thanks
SN

BEC Tracker News

I updated the BEC tracker again. All calculation errors have been fixed and fully resolved. All new additions and updates posted in the BEC Priority Date tracker thread have been incorporated. I encourage all of you to post your updates in this thread. Thank you!

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER.

Last edited by a moderator:
MVINAYS -- please include Indiana people

mvinays said:
I updated the BEC tracker again. All calculation errors have been fixed and fully resolved. All new additions and updates posted in the BEC Priority Date tracker thread have been incorporated. I encourage all of you to post your updates in this thread. Thank you!

MVINAYS, PLEASE READ
Thanks for your update.. but could you include the Indiana SWA people who like to post in the old forum: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1398817#post1398817 There have been a ton of 45 days letters and approvals.

Thanks.

eb2kid said:
MVINAYS, PLEASE READ
Thanks for your update.. but could you include the Indiana SWA people who like to post in the old forum: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1398817#post1398817 There have been a ton of 45 days letters and approvals.

Thanks.

Sure, I will include them. Could you kindly do me a favor? Please post a summary of hyperlinks in this thread regarding the relevant Indiana cases. I will then definitely include them in the next set of updates.

Scanning through various threads is cumbersome and may lead to data entry errors and calculation errors. I seek assistance from all members in this forum to post hyperlinks of cases in other threads (that have not yet been captured or updated in our tracker).

Thank you all for your kind help.

PBEC VA July 2002 approval

14th April 2006, 10:48 AM
new2new4
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

Jul 2002 approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are tracking, I got my labor approval notice from my lawyers on Wed 4/12.

State: VA
Type: EB2
PD: July 18, 2002
xfrd to Philly regional: May 7, 2004
Receipt #: P-04278-13xxx
xfrd to PBEC: ?
45 Day letter received: Mar ?, 2005
LC Approval: Apr 04, 2006

Please update the tracker

45-day letter received

My lawyer just sent me an email that she received and replied to the 45-day
letter today. I am glad that my case is not lost or closed. Have a good weekend!!

Matt

Please update my information in the tracker:
user name: anky
SWA: NJ
PD: 10/23/2003
45Day letter received: 15th Feb 2006
45Day letter responded: 1st Mar 2006
Case ID: P-05143-xxxxx

- Thanks

7th Yr Extension Screenshot

Guys,

I requested for screenshot for my H1B extension from PBEC, they were prompt (responded next day) but I do not see case status entry any where in the response. Any clues?

Thanks

snr_green_card said:
Guys,

I requested for screenshot for my H1B extension from PBEC, they were prompt (responded next day) but I do not see case status entry any where in the response. Any clues?

Thanks

Hi snr_green_card,
Can you say what is the procedure you used to get the screen shot?
Appreciate your help
ny-nonrir

Help

Hi,

Please add my information in the tracker.

User Name: GCGCUSA
SWA: NJ
PD: 06/04/2002
45Day letter received: Not Yet

My labor is pending since June 2002 and I have not got my 45 days letter yet! I am just wondering is there anything I should do or lots of folks with PD June 2002 is still waiting like me to see 45 days letter (forget about getting approval)

Best Regards,
GC!

Details of approval posted by MDWATCH

MDwatch said:

17th April 2006, 02:50 PM
venram
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2005

My LCA case details

EB2 / RIR / VA

PD: 7/24/2002
RD: 4/24/2004
45 Letter - Recieved and Replied in Dec 2004
Approved Date - Dont know when exactly, but I was informed by attorney today that he recd my LCA approval.

Wish you all good luck for a speedy and quick emancipation from this BEC mess.

Infor for the tracker

Please add the following case number:
RIR EB2 OR
PD 12/19/2002
RD 12/19/2002
DBEC
D-05143-34XXX
45-day letter Date received 06/01/2005
45-day letter Returned 06/14/2005

PBEC CA July 22 2002 approval RIR EB3

jayceeGC
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

CA LC approved Jul 22 2002 RIR EB3

Hi,

I am extremely indebted to Saknia and all other members of this forum whose frequent posts and information updates proved invaluable in guessing the actual status of things. Thank you everyone.

In my belief the wheels have started turning since last month and I was expecting an avalanche of approvals. If you remember, for them to get thru June 2002 LCs it took around 5 months, where as, by the 5th of the month they got to 22nd July. Those guys are working.

I have some advice for people who are getting too frustrated or ruining their lives and health. Please take it easy, try to believe in fate/or have faith in God for the things that you do not have too much control over.

I am certain we will meet in the next stage. This Immigration Backlog isn't going away so fast.

Wishing everyone all the best,

Thanks,

Jay Cee

Here are the details:
Approval Date: April 5th
Received: April 17th
PDate : 22 Jul 2002
State : CA, EB3 RIR
ETA CASE #: P-04308-*****
45 Day Letter: Feb 14 2005 -(Love Letter indeed)