BEC Priority Date Tracker

Hi - Yesterday my attorney has received the 45 days letter and responded it. Here are my updated case details. Please update the tracker. Thanks in advance.

VA SWA, RIR, EB3
SWA Receipt Date: August 20, 2004
45-Day PBPC Letter Received: On 4/4/2006
45-Day PBPC Letter Responded: On 4/5/2006
PBPC Case # P-05167-68XXX
LC Approved: No

Question on Priority Date in BEC screen print

Hi friends,
I have a question on the priority date shown on BEC screen print - in my case the priority date has been entered to be 05/30/03 (which was actually the date the application was transferred to Regional). I know that the date the Georgia DOL actually received my application is 12/12/02 and it was certified on 05/30/02 before being transferred to the Regional Center on 06/02/03. I have a letter from Georgia DOL that shows the application receipt date at the state SWA to be 12/12/02.

Has anybody else noticed this kind of discrepancy?

Thanks for your help,

STATE SWA: Georgia (Atlanta)
EB2
RIR
PD - Priority date: 12/12/02
RD - Regional receipt date: 06/02/03
Regional DOL: Atlanta
45-day letter Date received: Not received

svnlogin said:
Hi friends,
I have a question on the priority date shown on BEC screen print - in my case the priority date has been entered to be 05/30/03 (which was actually the date the application was transferred to Regional). I know that the date the Georgia DOL actually received my application is 12/12/02 and it was certified on 05/30/02 before being transferred to the Regional Center on 06/02/03. I have a letter from Georgia DOL that shows the application receipt date at the state SWA to be 12/12/02.

Has anybody else noticed this kind of discrepancy?

Thanks for your help,

STATE SWA: Georgia (Atlanta)
EB2
RIR
PD - Priority date: 12/12/02
RD - Regional receipt date: 06/02/03
Regional DOL: Atlanta
45-day letter Date received: Not received

You should get your lawyer to send a letter to BEC with the Georgia letter attached requesting that your PD be corrected. It has happened before and they will correct their error.

Update: 45-day letter received

My lawyer just told me that she has received and replied my 45-day letter.

Please update my info in the tracker.

Finally I am out of LC melancholy. The great LC Blues.

MDWatch, Please update the tracker.- Thanks.

Fellow sufferers,
Finally, my LC got approved. I am out of this despair situation. Wait….only to enter the next stage and step into another one.
Case details:

PD May 10th 2004
RIR EB3 WI
Case number D-05108-5xxxx

Good luck to all fellow sufferers. Hope and wish to see you all in I-140 forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor approved

I got an e-mail from my attorney stating that they recived my labor certification today.

Motown Bro
MI/RIR/EB3
PD:12/2003
Never made it to regional
45 day letter received on 02/28/06
Labor approval notice on 04/07/06

My company received a whole bunch of labor applications in one day. I assume they all are from PBEC as the PD is early 2002.
They are all useless now as the beneficiaries tired of waiting left the country long ago.

sbdol said:
My company received a whole bunch of labor applications in one day. I assume they all are from PBEC as the PD is early 2002.
They are all useless now as the beneficiaries tired of waiting left the country long ago.

Who replied to their 45-days letters?

PBEC approval NY Mar 11 2002 RIR EB2

Notinlabor
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2005

Cheers ! My labor is approved!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My labor finally got approval after 4.1 years of waiting .

RIR , EB2 , NY
PD : 03/11/2002
45 days letter rec'd : Jan 23 2006
45 days letter replied: Jan 23 2006
Labor Approved : March 21 , 2006

Applying for rest of the steps . Can anybody let me know if I should apply for advance Payrole .Or if I can use my H1B or later H1B 7th year extentions to travel out side US. Is there any disadvantages If I apply I131 , while I am maintaining my H1B.

PBEC approval CA July 17 2002

#12436 10th April 2006, 02:59 PM
CAPDJUL2002
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2005

Labor certified - CA labor PD July 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,
I would like to share this good news with everyone. I just received the Labor certification notice to my home address (it's dated April 4th).
My case details are attached in my signature.
Hope everyone gets out of this PBEC asap.
Thanks,
CAPDJUL2002

Details
CA-EB2-RIR
PD : JUL-17-2002
RD : JUN-06-2003
Case No.: P-04308-3XXXX
45 Day Letter replied on March 2005

Where is the tracker?

I'd believe the tracker is some kind of a XLS file...any idea where I can find it? Can someone pint out the URL to me?

saknia said:
#12436 10th April 2006, 02:59 PM
CAPDJUL2002
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2005

Labor certified - CA labor PD July 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends,
I would like to share this good news with everyone. I just received the Labor certification notice to my home address (it's dated April 4th).
My case details are attached in my signature.
Hope everyone gets out of this PBEC asap.
Thanks,
CAPDJUL2002

Details
CA-EB2-RIR
PD : JUL-17-2002
RD : JUN-06-2003
Case No.: P-04308-3XXXX
45 Day Letter replied on March 2005

PBEC NY July 2002 approval

#12440 10th April 2006, 03:38 PM
njhorrors
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, this is a good day . Just got an email from my lawyer that my labor has been approved. Someone please let the guys who maintain the tracker about this.
For over three years I looged into this site everyday. You guys are the best !!!

Congratulations to CAPDJUL2002

saknia, where is the tracker?

saknia said:
#12440 10th April 2006, 03:38 PM
njhorrors
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

Labor Approved

Guys, this is a good day . Just got an email from my lawyer that my labor has been approved. Someone please let the guys who maintain the tracker about this.
For over three years I looged into this site everyday. You guys are the best !!!

Congratulations to CAPDJUL2002

PBEC CA July 2002 approval

Origianally posted by ho_jayega:
---------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys,
Finally I received my approvel today. I just received letter from my HR. The approvel date is 29th March.

Thank you all gurus here to provide the valuable information. Also because of this forum I know more about LC than my lawyer. Good luck to all of you and see you soon in next step forum.
My detail are in my signeture.

Question to GURUS.
1. Can I file both I-140 and 485 togather ?...the retro date is till June 2002 for EB2.

Thanks and Good luck all
45-Day Letter: Mar 14 2005
PBEC Number: P-04320-025**
Certfied Date: 03/29/2006

Onemore PBEC July 2002 approval

CA July 2002 approval EB2 RIR

10th April 2006, 06:32 PM
moleee
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2006

another july 2002 approval

Hi there,
i got approved today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am really happy, here are my details.
good luck to everyone else and thanks for all the input...
PD 07/19/2002
Ca RIR EB2
case no P-04308-****
case source= region

The latest tracker update was on 3/24. You can see that post here.

MDWatch, it'd be great if you can update the tracker since we see several approvals for the last couple of days.

Thanks for the efforts.

MDWATCH & mvinays mainatain the Tracker. They generally used to post it once a month I believe. If approvals flood they might do it weekly or daily as necessary

Go back in this this Tracker few pages and you wil see the last updated Tracker

saknia said:
MDWATCH & mvinays mainatain the Tracker. They generally used to post it once a month I believe. If approvals flood they might do it weekly or daily as necessary

Go back in this this Tracker few pages and you wil see the last updated Tracker

I will be posting tracker updates today. Thank you all for your patience.