BEC Priority Date Tracker

socialmix said:
Hi all
Wanted to share the Good News , that my labor got approved.Just few hours back my lawyer conveyed the message.Another labor from my company with PD 2001 also got approved.He also said that many approvals are comming in.Looks like a good sign.Also today is our New Year .What a great way to start a NEW YEAR.I wish each and everyone the same happiness and to getout of this ASAP.Thanks and GoodLuck to all.

Congrats Social =mix and Joyfull New year

Was your case from PBEC or Dallas. I think yours is also 2001 case

socialmix said:
Hi all
Wanted to share the Good News , that my labor got approved.Just few hours back my lawyer conveyed the message.Another labor from my company with PD 2001 also got approved.He also said that many approvals are comming in.Looks like a good sign.Also today is our New Year .What a great way to start a NEW YEAR.I wish each and everyone the same happiness and to getout of this ASAP.Thanks and GoodLuck to all.

saknia said:
Congrats Social =mix and Joyfull New year

Was your case from PBEC or Dallas. I think yours is also 2001 case

Saknia - Socialmix has a case number starting with P, he must be PBEC and his PD is 2002

PBEC NY Feb 2002 approval

GC_enroute
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2002

One of my friend's labor has been approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just came to know that my friend's labor has been approved. Attorney's office called today to communicate. Do not know the date when it was certified. Please find the case details below

Priority Date: 02/28/2002
Category: EB3 Regular
State: NY
BEC: Philadelphia
45 Days letter Received & Replied : 01/27/2006

info for tracker

Please update my info in the tracker:

SWA NJ, EB2, RIR
PD - 10/23/2003
RD - NO TRANSFER
New BEC Case no. - P-05143-32xxx
45-day letter Date responded - 3/1/2006

Thanks
Anky

please include my case in the tracker

SWA : MD
Type EB2-RIR
PD: 02/27/04
RD: Dont know
45DL 01/06/06
Replied : 01/10/06
P05164-6****

Last edited by a moderator:
Pls post more details

Socialmix, GC_enroute

Can you kindly post more details about the approvals you posted about.
1. Can you really confirm the case is a Non-RIR case?
2. If yes, Did the employer get instructions for recruitment?
3. Any details about the recruitment process(what, how long etc) will be greatly appreciated.

There are a lot of 2001 Non-RIR folks from the east coast out there who will benefit greatly.

Thanks for posting and giving some hope for the Non-RIR folks.

-ny-nonrir
PD 8-2001
45DL 12-2005
Never made to Regional

socialmix said:
Hi all

When can I expect..

Hi folks, based on the information you have, when do you guys think I could receive my approval for my LC. All details in signature below?. Thanks.

Tracking info

Is someone entering the info in this thread into a table? and can someone please post a link where the latest info kept on this website?

Thanks

Kopguy
PD:9/9/03
CA-EB3 RIR
Stuck in PBEC

kopguy said:
Is someone entering the info in this thread into a table? and can someone please post a link where the latest info kept on this website?

Thanks

Kopguy
PD:9/9/03
CA-EB3 RIR
Stuck in PBEC

You will find the tracker in this thread. The latest update was on march 24th. I believe it would be page 191 or so :)

45 days letter responded on 3/31/06

Please update my information in the tracker.

Case # P0512389***
PD Date: 01/30/2002
Category: EB2 RIR
45 days letter Received: 03/13/06
45 days letter replied: 03/31/06

For folks who wonder what took my attorney so long to respond.... they are freeking so called "Fragomen" for every damn thing they have a process in place and none of their process works.... Its frustrating to deal with these so called big lawyers

I dont believe my friend's employer received any instruction.

ny-nonrir said:
Socialmix, GC_enroute

Can you kindly post more details about the approvals you posted about.
1. Can you really confirm the case is a Non-RIR case?
2. If yes, Did the employer get instructions for recruitment?
3. Any details about the recruitment process(what, how long etc) will be greatly appreciated.

There are a lot of 2001 Non-RIR folks from the east coast out there who will benefit greatly.

Thanks for posting and giving some hope for the Non-RIR folks.

-ny-nonrir
PD 8-2001
45DL 12-2005
Never made to Regional

From what my friend had told it is non RIR. I can double check for you.

seeing a few NY Non-RIR approvals

GC_Enroute.
Thanks. I also heard of another non-rir eb3 jun 02 approval from a friend. He didnt recv any instructions after the 45 DL either. Just the approval after the 45 DL. My app is 8/2001 its frustrating to see the randomness but atleast there is some signs of life thats showing up now (after almost **5 Yrs** of waiting !!!)

Don't know

:confused:
peace4u said:
Hi folks, based on the information you have, when do you guys think I could receive my approval for my LC. All details in signature below?. Thanks.

Not sure. Look at my signature - I am with you. I hope 45 day letter in < 6-9 months and approval befroe end of year. This may be a little optimistic though.

I dream & pray of an approval without a 45 day letter in the next 3 months.

That having been said - even if we got LC today - "we ain't go'nn anywhere" - the line up at the next step is quit long at this point. Hopefully congress will fix in within a month or so.

Info update

I asked PBEC for proof 7th year extension
Here is additional data

Priority Date : 07/06/2004.
Case NUmber : T-05166-66651
State : NJ RIR

Thank you for keeping the tracker updated...

Hello

Hi guys,

Anyone can tell me what is after Labor Certification?! Can you file I-140 right away? If yes, after its approval, can you file I-485 right away so you do not fall out of status with H-1B expiration? A few years ago you could file I-485 and with the receipt notice you could go at the local INS office to get the work permit and travel document for one year. You could renew both of those until your I-485 was approved (visa number was made available) and with the approval notice you used to go at the local INS office to stamp your passport and fill up some papers for the actual green card. Can anyone tell me if this is still the way they do it now?! If not, how do they do it? Specially in regard to H-1B expiration.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort to response. :)

Another NY Approval in my company

My colleague got his Labor certified today. Attorney sent him a mail today.

P.D Date: May 2002
Category: EB3 RIR
45 Days letter: March 15 2005
Labor Approved: April 03 2005

Durres Special said:
Hi guys,

Anyone can tell me what is after Labor Certification?! Can you file I-140 right away? If yes, after its approval, can you file I-485 right away so you do not fall out of status with H-1B expiration? A few years ago you could file I-485 and with the receipt notice you could go at the local INS office to get the work permit and travel document for one year. You could renew both of those until your I-485 was approved (visa number was made available) and with the approval notice you used to go at the local INS office to stamp your passport and fill up some papers for the actual green card. Can anyone tell me if this is still the way they do it now?! If not, how do they do it? Specially in regard to H-1B expiration.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort to response. :)

Yes, I-140 could be filed as soon as the Labor is approved. But, I-485 can be submitted only if your priority date(Date which your Labor was filed in your case) is less than the cutoff date. Check the following site for current cutoff dates.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2847.html

Once you have your I-140, you could keep on extending your H1 for 3-years at a time.