BEC Priority Date Tracker

Interesting but it is 19 months away to 9/30/2007 from today

You are right. I did see 18 months last month when they first set the deadline. But I was puzzled when I counted because it was 19+ months away from last month to 9/30/2007. Now, I guess they just corrected the error. From today (March 1 2006) to 9/30/2007. It is close to 19 months away.

WhatALabor said:
Hi All

Now http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/ website says 19 months remaining. Last month it was 18 months. Looks like The American Counter is ticking backwards. What a terrible scenario in a technologically advanced country

WAL

Last edited by a moderator:
haes75 said:
I need help from the expert. I still have not got my 45 days letter yet. My worksite location has changed to another place which is 5 miles away. I'm still working for the same company and doing the same thing. The new place is in the same city and county. Can someone tell me what I need to do?

EB3
RIR
SWA: Aug 30th 2004
45 days letter: Not received yet.
I got a T# on my file.

Worksite change with in 5 miles will fall under same County and State. Only when the State changes and you reply at the time of 45 day letter with New address( with new State) it could bring some RFE. Since you are RIR if the Recruitment is done in one State it is not valid for other state. within the state it should be OK. Ask your attorney to check on this before replying to 45 day letter. If it is problem as per Law then ask your employer to use old letter Head and rely and not the New one

If the state changes they may transfer your case to other State . However all cases are now in Backlog anyway. But they may ask your company to do RIR which means further delay

IL labor approval

Colleague's labor got approved. Details -

IL/RIR/EB3
PD: Apr 20 2004 (same date as mine)
RD: Don't know .. not sure how people get this info.
45 day letter: March 2005
Approval date: Jan 26 2006

Lucky guy. He never had any NOF from state. Had 'Employer existence check failed' from DBEC. I had both :(

Guys, where is the tracker BTW?

Dear Moderator,
I forgot to add my ETA number last time.
ETA - 05174-83XXX
EB3
RIR
PD = 8-Feb 2003
RD = N/A
NY SWA ..
45 days letter replied on 8 feb 2006.

I have one question. does anyone know about approximate time between 45 days letter and certification of labour ? what do we see here in tracker? Can anyone draw some kind of estimate from our tracker data ? how does BEC system works, do they treat all application at same level or they have a sub que based on state ?
does anyone want to put their 2 cents on this?

thanks guys.

Unfortunately everything seems Random

waitinglist2003 said:
Dear Moderator,
I forgot to add my ETA number last time.
ETA - 05174-83XXX
EB3
RIR
PD = 8-Feb 2003
RD = N/A
NY SWA ..
45 days letter replied on 8 feb 2006.

I have one question. does anyone know about approximate time between 45 days letter and certification of labour ? what do we see here in tracker? Can anyone draw some kind of estimate from our tracker data ? how does BEC system works, do they treat all application at same level or they have a sub que based on state ?
does anyone want to put their 2 cents on this?

thanks guys.

Unfortunately everyting seems random. I have my 45DL replied on Feb 8, last year. 13 months have been passed since then. I even tried contacting DBEC. All they say is my application is not current to process and is in Que. Not sure what they mean "not current". Someone from DBEC contacted my attorney on 2/9/06 and asked my certs and experience background. Nothing much happening after that.

contacting DBEC

jhegde said:
Unfortunately everyting seems random. I have my 45DL replied on Feb 8, last year. 13 months have been passed after that. No luck yet. I even tried contacting DBEC. All they say is my application is not current to process and is in Que. Not sure what they mean "not current".
Do DBEC take calls from us?

approval DBEC, please update:

luckday
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2006

Labor Certified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PD: 6/17/2004 California
ETA No: D-05196-XXXXX
Regional Office: Never
NOF: Never
Request Screen Shot: Never
45 day letter: 9/16/2005
45 day Replied: 9/21/2005
Labor Certified: 2/23/2006

I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.

Thanks a ton!

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

I haven't received the love letter.

Mvinays:

The track shows that I have recieved the 45D letter, which is not true, even thought I do wish it is correct. i hav never received the letter. Please make the correction.

Thanks for your hard work

mvinays said:
I just updated the tracker. Please download it and kindly verify your information. Please post in this thread if you notice any errors in data entry.

Thanks a ton!

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Please Add more TR cases:

Dallas BEC:
m_omaha (Approval)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1369981&postcount=551
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1370082&postcount=554 (this one with State and RD)

bala_su (45 DL received)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1368789&postcount=535
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1369582&postcount=545 (this one with partial case number to confirm it is in Dallas)

yada_yada_yada (45 DL received)
PD: June 2002
TX/EB3/Non-RIR
45 Days letter - October 05
(please see the signature of yada_yada_yada's post)
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1370025&postcount=553

Thank you.

new user please add

shuurik

Registered User Join Date: Mar 2006

PBEC screen shot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KY/EB3/TR
PD 06/05/03
45 DL sent by DOL:02/17/05
45 DL reply sent to DOL: 03/01/05
45 DL received by DOL: 03/03/05

MD Apr 2002 approval from PBEC

#11349 3rd March 2006, 03:02 PM
rvb_md2001
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2006

LC Approved - MD 04/2002

Hello all, Just wanted to share some news - got my LC Approval notice dated 02/23/06 today!

I estimated my approval date.

Hello, everyone,

*** THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION***

I would like to share with you about my discovery. I’m pretty sure this is how it works. You can estimate your approval date using the method I about to tell you (If you already know, please pardon me for repost, sorry). Thanks to everyone who provided their info in the tracker. That was how I saw a pattern. Here goes,

First, forget about which state you’re from, because it is irrelevant. Second, identify the second portion of your ETA case number (located between the two dashes). This number started with either 04XXX or 05XXX. All cases with the same number are stored inside the same box. I called it box number.

In my opinion, the concept of first come first served is within one (1) box. They tried to certify the case based on the PD of that “particular box”. I believe each box has the same (or close) quantity of cases. Each officer grabs one box to work on until finish. Now, check the tracker and find your box number (if available); and see if there is any approved case. If so, you are 50% closer, you shall hear from them pretty soon, unless something is wrong.

If you don’t see your box number, it doesn’t mean that your box is not open yet. It just means “may be”. However, if you see a few or a lot of people with the same box number but not a single case being approved, the chances are your box is still sitting there - UNOPEN.

To estimate your time, compare your case with others under the same category – RIR or Regular, with the same box number. RIR and Regular go different line. Then, find out when you replied your 45 days letter (receive letter date is not that important, it just tells you your case is sitting on the “45 days” tray.). The officer will continues processing your case after he/she received the letter. Some people replied fast and some slow. If info unavailable in the tracker, make reasonable assumption. Conservatively, assume one month is used to process two month PD, ie. March process PD from May and June, 04. and so on.

Tips:
1. If two cases with different PD and but the DOL received the letters pretty much the same time (within 1.5 months / 45 days range). The PD plays an important role. First come first served. (Note that small difference in PD is acceptable).
2. If two cases with different PD and but the DOL received the second letter more than two months after the first letter. Then, the “DOL received date” will be the key factor. That could be the reason why you saw some approved case with the new/latest PD. If you haven’t received the letter, “patient” is all I can say.
3. If two cases with the same PD, needless to say, the “DOL received date” will be the primary factor.

Other factors, such as the processing speed and skill of the officer(s) are very important. If he takes vacation or sick for a week, that mean the box is untouched. If your case take longer than 3 months of your predicted date, then, something is not right, either your side or their side.

Each box number contains different range of PD. When we saw some approved with PD June, 04 (latest), don’t get too excited. Check your box number first. If the number same, then you can start plan your celebration, unless accident happens, such as paper work incorrect or the officer is absence.

That’s all. Again, this is strictly my personal view. :)

nice analysis!

ckf said:
Hello, everyone,

*** THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION***

I would like to share with you about my discovery. I’m pretty sure this is how it works. You can estimate your approval date using the method I about to tell you (If you already know, please pardon me for repost, sorry). Thanks to everyone who provided their info in the tracker. That was how I saw a pattern. Here goes,

That’s all. Again, this is strictly my personal view. :)

New user - add to tracker

KY/EB3/RIR (used to be NON-RIR)
PD (SWA) 06/05/03
DOL RD N/A

45 DL sent by DOL:02/17/05
45 DL reply sent to DOL: 03/01/05
45 DL received by DOL: 03/03/05
ETA CASE# P-05010-13XXX
Occupation Code 160367026

Thanks for all your hard work!