BEC Priority Date Tracker

CA May 2002 Approval

dude123
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2002

Hello Guys
Finally I have received my labor approval letter in mail today.
I just wanted to share this new with all of you.

Here are the letter details if anyone interested:
The letter was dated Feb, 27, 2006.
It was mailed on March 02, 2006.
Received in mail on Today March, 06.2006.

Question & Need suggestion:
Should I file my 1-140 or wait for the dates to become current?

Thanks a lot for all of your efforts. May everybody come out of this hell soon...

PBEC approval - VA Mar 2002

gcco
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Finally out!! Heard the news from attorney..

thanks for support so far. All the best to all of you.

VA EB2
03/2002

gcco

PBEC approval - Oct 2001 MD

pessimistic
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2002

Good News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Heard From My Lawyer Today Thtat My Labor Is Approved...............

Yoohooo

And Best Of Luck For All Of You. Hope You Get Your Labor Soon..

CA June 2002 approval from PBEC - Name unknown

[ekkatip
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2004

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend labor approved .

Details:-
BEC : Philly
PD june 2002
state :CA

Are you crazy?
Apply right away so that at least your I-140 will get cleared before they start a backlog center for it too.

saknia said:
dude123
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2002

Hello Guys
Finally I have received my labor approval letter in mail today.
I just wanted to share this new with all of you.

Here are the letter details if anyone interested:
The letter was dated Feb, 27, 2006.
It was mailed on March 02, 2006.
Received in mail on Today March, 06.2006.

Question & Need suggestion:
Should I file my 1-140 or wait for the dates to become current?

Thanks a lot for all of your efforts. May everybody come out of this hell soon...

bingojohn said:
Hi,

I am visiting this forum after almost an year. Cannot believe that people are so active here! I am starting to get worried abt my labor case pending at the Dallas BEC.

My case details are:
Priority Date: Aug 16th 2004
Filed at: Illinois Foreign Labor Certification Unit

I don't think my case passed the state level, so it was pending at state level when it went to the BEC. No 45-day letter yet. I don't know what to expect now. I know ppl who have got their 45-day letter around a similar priority date.

When I spoke to my lawyer about filing a new PERM case, she says that there is no point. The retrogression is pretty much rendering it useless right now.

Anyone knows what is the expectation from Dallas BEC and what my best options are here?

I have priority of Aug 30th, 2004 and I still have not received my 45days letter.

Please Add to BEC Tracker

RIR/EB2/TN
PD: 12/17/2003
RD: 02/09/2004
Case#: P-05012-2xxxx
45-day letter: 01/10/06

Hi everybody,
My labor was filed in dec 2003 in non RIR/EB2 category.Its in Dallas back log center. I didn't get any 45 days letter.Can anybody tell me that where does NonRIR category stand in Dallas center.Because i have read in the discussion thread that Dallas is clearing labors of april 2004/RIR category.
thanks in advance for the help.

45-days letter received from PBEC

Please update my info (user name in tracker is v_k):

Connecticut
EB3/RIR
PD: Jun 4, 2003
Transferred to Boston on Jan 11, 2005
Entered to Boston database on Mar 4, 2005
Transferred to Philadelphia BEC on Aug 29, 2005
Requested confirmation for 7th year extension on Sep 23, recieved reply in 2 hours (BEC case ID: T-05241-XXXXX, Status: Incomplete)
45-day letter received by lawyer on Mar 6, 2006 and faxed back on the same day. BEC case ID: P-05241-XXXXX (same as above, but T replaced with P).

thanks

45 day letter

Hello,

Can anyone discribe please in what form is this 45 day letter sent? I mean is it only a one page letter in a number 10 envelope? Or is it a bigger one? And what is written on the envelope for a sender name and address? We receive a ton of mail every day and it may be dissplaced.

Thank you in advance for the help. :)

PBEC NY Nov 2001 RIR EB2 approval

Cheeka
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2005

Lobor got Cleared !!!!

Hi

Just gotta call from my HR department that my labor got cleared.

Thanks,

PD: NOV 15th 2001
RIR/EB2/NY
45 days letter received: March 14th 2005
Replied: 15th March 2005
Labor Certification: March 7th 2006

All the best for people who are waiting in queue.

saknia said:
Cheeka
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2005

Lobor got Cleared !!!!

Hi

Just gotta call from my HR department that my labor got cleared.

Thanks,

PD: NOV 15th 2001
RIR/EB2/NY
45 days letter received: March 14th 2005
Replied: 15th March 2005
Labor Certification: March 7th 2006

All the best for people who are waiting in queue.

congratulations...

Question about birth certificate

As we all know In india most of us do not have birth certificate. I was reading somewhere that DOL need the birth certificate for labour certification or some kind of notary certified certificate. does anyone know about the format of this letter or more details? your help is greatly appriciated.

Thank you

Birth Certificate

waitinglist2003 said:
As we all know In india most of us do not have birth certificate. I was reading somewhere that DOL need the birth certificate for labour certification or some kind of notary certified certificate. does anyone know about the format of this letter or more details? your help is greatly appriciated.

Thank you

I don't think you need it for Labor; but you may be asked for I-485 stage. If you were born in a village or town in India, you may go to Tahasildar office. Just show your S.S.L.C. marks card and they will do it. If you have born in city like Mumbai, you can get that from Brihanmumbai Nagar Paalika.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes !!! Approved !!

Just got the email from the lawyer tonight - Its Approved Folks !

All my info in thr current tracker is correct, I'm just adding it here again

CA SWA
EB3
RIR
PD July 2004
RD "NO TRANSFER"
Case number - dont know
45-day letter Date received - information is in tracker

Approved : 03/09/2006

And now, I'm on to I-140 and I-485...

Given my EB-3 status and the lack of current visa numbers, I'm going to hang in that other line for some time I guess :(

It just occured to me that the Green Card process is much like a baseball game: nothing happen for a long time, and them suddenly a hit, it wake you up and you get excited, but then your going back to sleep again for a while...

Hang in there folks...

Durres Special said:
Hello,

Can anyone discribe please in what form is this 45 day letter sent? I mean is it only a one page letter in a number 10 envelope? Or is it a bigger one? And what is written on the envelope for a sender name and address? We receive a ton of mail every day and it may be dissplaced.

Thank you in advance for the help. :)

I do not know about the envelope, but it seems that letter itself takes 3 pages - cover letter explaining what to do (it has DOL logo, case #, name, PD etc), 2nd page with the form itself (where you check "Yes" - who would answer "No"? :) ) and 3rd page having company name and lawyer name/address.
I'm typing it in while looking at faxed letter which lawyer have sent me.
They did not show how envelope looked like, but I'm pretty sure it clearly states that it is from Department Of Labor.