BEC Priority Date Tracker

CA labor - waiting for 45 day letter - pls. update

SWA - CA - RIR - EB3
PD - 4/29/2004
RD - did not make it
45 day letter - still waiting..

Dont know which BEC it went to...

Status of ETA

Did you guys know how the status of our applications are updated ?

Where can we see the status ?

In the same boat, no movement for remanded cases at least to my knowledge.

DeCgC_007 said:
What's happening with the remanded (From DOL to SWA) cases? Any update on the current date?

Looks like only RIR cases have been moving in BPC. Anyone with NON-RIR case, PD in 2001, getting 45 days letter / LC processed?

Please reply.

Thanks.

Please add my details to the tracker

CA SWA
EB2
RIR
PD - 07/29/2003
RD - 06/11/2004
DOL in San Francisico
New BEC Case no. - P-04301-28xxx
45-day letter Date received - 03/16/2005
45-day letter Date replied - 03/18/2005

Work for a reputed university in Bay Area, CA

Labor approval

Hello everyone,
Well, finally it came

See my details in the signature

Approved on April 25, 05
Paper copy received on August 02, 05 by employer (not attorney, not me?) :mad:

EB3; so have to wait until october for the next step...or shell I go with I-140 alone?

Good luck to everyone

45 day letter recd

FL SWA
EB3
Regular
PD - 05/01/2002
RD - 09/01/2004
Atlanta DOL
New BEC Case no. - P-05013 25xxx
45-day letter Date received - 08/05/2005
45-day letter Date replied - 08/05/2005

any suggestions

hi i have a question regarding perm. does anybody know about status of applying through perm when u fall under EB1/

As far as my knowledge goes, EB1 does not need a labor clearance so you don't need to file thru' PERM. You can directly go to 140/485 stages..

You might want to check with your lawyer..

mew73 said:
hi i have a question regarding perm. does anybody know about status of applying through perm when u fall under EB1/

Guys
Those of you who have received 45-day letter, can you please provide some info:

1. What is the "From" address on the envelope in which that letter is mailed? Is it from DoL or BEC?

2. What type of envelope does it come in? Big brown envelope or regular 9 X 4 white envelope?

My HR manager is a lassy ass biatch. I am afraid that she will inform me about the letter after 45 days have gone by. I have to request her assisstant to keep an eye out for my letter. Any information to help her identify the letter will be greatly apprecaited. Thanks a lot.

I have same concern

Garfield said:
Guys
Those of you who have received 45-day letter, can you please provide some info:

1. What is the "From" address on the envelope in which that letter is mailed? Is it from DoL or BEC?

2. What type of envelope does it come in? Big brown envelope or regular 9 X 4 white envelope?

My HR manager is a lassy ass biatch. I am afraid that she will inform me about the letter after 45 days have gone by. I have to request her assisstant to keep an eye out for my letter. Any information to help her identify the letter will be greatly apprecaited. Thanks a lot.
But I was told the lawyer will receive a same copy, is that correct? Thanks for your input to our questions.

congrat

TampaBelle said:
FL SWA
EB3
Regular
PD - 05/01/2002
RD - 09/01/2004
Atlanta DOL
New BEC Case no. - P-05013 25xxx
45-day letter Date received - 08/05/2005
45-day letter Date replied - 08/05/2005
Hi, please kindly advise if your lawyer recieved a same copy as your employer, and what the envelop looks like so I can let our mail man keep an eye on for me.
PD 7/16/02
never went to DOL
RIR/EB3

45 days letter envelop size...

1. Yes, your attorney will get a copy. And, BEC only needs one party to reply. i.e. either your attorney or you employer. If somehow your attorney and employer both reply, BEC will pick your employer's response as the true answer.

2. The 45 days letter is enclosed in a WHITE 9"X12" envlope with a window on it (that your can see through ) ---a very typical one.

3. There will be a form requiring your attorney or employer to sign with answer and fax and/or mail back to BEC. Beside that form, it is just an automatically generated letter telling your stuff and your number.

161 said:
Hi, please kindly advise if your lawyer recieved a same copy as your employer, and what the envelop looks like so I can let our mail man keep an eye on for me.
PD 7/16/02
never went to DOL
RIR/EB3

Can you please let us know the from address on the envelope? Does it say from DoL or from BEC? Thanks.

NJ Oct02-PD said:
1. Yes, your attorney will get a copy. And, BEC only needs one party to reply. i.e. either your attorney or you employer. If somehow your attorney and employer both reply, BEC will pick your employer's response as the true answer.

2. The 45 days letter is enclosed in a WHITE 9"X12" envlope with a window on it (that your can see through ) ---a very typical one.

3. There will be a form requiring your attorney or employer to sign with answer and fax and/or mail back to BEC. Beside that form, it is just an automatically generated letter telling your stuff and your number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's the difference. But, the address is shown as the following: (on the envelope)

U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center
1 Belmont Ave.
Suite 220
Bala Cynwyd Road , PA 19004

Garfield said:
Can you please let us know the from address on the envelope? Does it say from DoL or from BEC? Thanks.