BEC Priority Date Tracker

GC_Ven said:
If any one had already got the 45 day letter could you please verify if the letter was sent to Employer or the Attorney or both.

Thanks in advance......

In my case it was addressed to my attorney & CC to my Employer. So the answer is both.

Zany_Brainy said:
The processing is going to be (already started) as per FIFO by PD

BUT

They will work on the Regional cases first (55,000) and then start on the SWA cases. This has been clarified in numerous DOL releases.

The reason you are seeing SWA cases being entered is because Dallas has nearly finished all Regional Cases and are already processing them by FIFO.

Expect approvals to start coming for RIR cases by the 15th of this month.
Non-RIR approvals/rejections should be seen by the end of this month.

According to my source they aimed at March 1st as an informal date for beginning analysis work on the regional cases. (some analysis had started but nothing had moved in the system as the green light was not there to start moving cases)

Thanks
ZB

2 quick clarifications - Do SWA cases mean, cases that never made it to regional and were transferred to the BPC?

I'm assuming the RIR and non RIR queue is self explanatory (cases under RIR or non RIR that moved to regional and have now been transferred over to BPC!)

Clarification greatly appreciated

Rced 45 day letter yday

My lawyer got the 45 day letter y'day after long wait. :) My case no: P-04299-27***. Could somebody update the tracker.

Thanks.

few updates

My PD is 04/22/2003 previously got it as 02/22/2003

and DOT Code is 030.167-014

Thanks in advance

My Details

My PD is: Nov 30th, 2004
Wyoming SESA
Do not know any other details till now. Must be in Dallas.
Sent an enquiry for new case#, have not heard back.
No 45 day letter, of course.

Tracker updated required...

Hi Just Watching,

Can you please update the tracker with my information.

BEC case # P-04320-03xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Recd. 45 Day Letter

Hi Guys,

Finally ...... the 45 day letter was received.

Just now called my employer and he told me that he received the letter and also replied back to BPC by fax and mail. I dont know the exact date he has received the letter, but I will let you know guys once I get that info.

And, in the tracker, my Philly regional date is Feb, 19 2004. Somebody please correct it.

Hope all of us get approvals very sooooooooooooon.

Srinivas

PD : Jun 2003
RD : Feb 19th, 2004
EB2/RIR

45 days letter

PD : DEC 2003 (IL)
RD : JUL 2004
Category : RIR-EB2

45 days letter : NOT RECEIVED
(My colleague who applied along with me(same PD,RD and same lawyer), got 45 days letter two weeks ago).

:p
srmajji said:
PD : DEC 2003 (IL)
RD : JUL 2004
Category : RIR-EB2

45 days letter : NOT RECEIVED
(My colleague who applied along with me(same PD,RD and same lawyer), got 45 days letter two weeks ago).
Looks like BEC has assigned officers with Boxes full of applications and instructed them to start sending 45 day letters. Officer who takes less lunch time and stay late (we all DESHI H1B contractors do all the time) is able to send more letters. Yours may be belong to some lazy one !!!

See no other reason!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
queue of queues

Hi all,
Could any one please clarify how many queues there are and which queue gets priority?
From my understanding of the numerous postings here.... there are 3 queues:
1. Regional: 1.Non-RIR 2. RIR
2. SWA

And a processed in a FIFO basis based on the following criterion
1.Response received to 45-day letter.
2.PD (date app was received @ the State office) and not on RD (date app was received @ the Regional office)

I heard that they will first work on Regional based on RD and not PD, is this true? If so, it seems unfair that some SWA took 2-3yrs to process before they were sent to regional.

sriraj9 said:
My PD is: Nov 30th, 2004
Wyoming SESA
Do not know any other details till now. Must be in Dallas.
Sent an enquiry for new case#, have not heard back.
No 45 day letter, of course.

Did you refile or something? You had posted different information a few weeks back?

Updated Tracker

NAYAK - updated
LC4ever - added
LSR5 - added
sarathynp - updated
gc_ven - updated
psmurthy - added
jzxu - updated
rspr - added
dawnbell - updated
werner - added
andyrs - updated
gottira - added
sriraj9 - added
srinivas_o - updated
srmajji - added
panduputhran - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Request for Tracker Update

Harrisburg SWA - 13-Jun-2003

EB3 / non- RIR

Philadelphia DOL - 29-Sep-2004

BEC 45-DAY Letter NOT Received

Thanks.

Updated Tracker

rkhirani - updated
pbaisya - added

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR CASE NO. , PLEASE POST THE FIRST FEW CHARACTERS. THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION

JustWatching said:
rkhirani - updated
pbaisya - added

Could you add my info please?
Details: PD - June 2003 (Pittsburgh)
Regional received (phili)- Sept 2003
Case type EB2
45 day letter received and replied to by the lawyer- 3/1/2005
New case #- P04261-XXXXX
Thanks,
M

Hi JustWatching,

Please, update my following missing info into BECTracker:

SWA: California