BEC Priority Date Tracker

45 day letter

enqueued
I dont know anything about my case.Sep 16 I got the mail.My employer informed me abooy my 45 day letter.He didnt send thr copy of 45 day letter yet.

Updated Tracker

Ropa – updated
SharmaBabu – added
Joegr9 – updated
Cmcindia – added (CERTIFIED)
Kbaek – updated (CERTIFIED)
Csrini-friend – added (CERTIFIED)
Shivab – added
BEC_Watcher – added
Yoyopal – added (When you get the rest of your info please post)

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

This message is for Yoyopal,

Can you please provide me some details:

1. From which state did you file your case???

2. Did your case went to Regional???

3. Can you please provide few digits from your case num???

Thanks in advance.

rirlaborCT

1 My state is MA,EB3 RIR
2.I dont know about the regional status.How can I know about it?
3.Ididnt get my 45 day letter copy yet. My employer just informed me by E mail.

Need Help!

Hi all,

I need a big favor. Do any of you know a good consulting co in VA within 40 miles radius of Manassas.

You see I also work for a comsulting company in Virginia. My employer is planning to close down the company and I am in the midst of GC process . EB2
rir 2002.

I checked with my lawyer and he says that since my labor has not been approved, I can transfer my LC to a new company but it needs to be in VA

I have a long term client who will be willing to sign contract with new consulting company. Can you recommend to me your company. I do not live in VA so it is very difficult to find consulting co in VA over the net.

As I am in a time crunch, I would really appreciate your timely respond... I am sending out as many request as possible. A name, contact no. and a website is all I need.. I can call them to work out the details. Please send me pm

thanks,
GCVA2002

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a NEWS for me. As per my knowledge LC can never be transfered. Please update us once you get thru this process. It would be of great help if we can do it.

gth999 said:
This is a NEWS for me. As per my knowledge LC can never be transfered. Please update us once you get thru this process. It would be of great help if we can do it.

Can transfer as long as the details remaind the same.. Pay, Job scope, title and of course needs to be in the same area of exsisting employer. And not forgetting the main condition, LC must is pending..

Try to find one @ Sulekha.com.

GCVA2002 said:
Hi all,

I need a big favor. Do any of you know a good consulting co in VA within 40 miles radius of Manassas.

You see I also work for a comsulting company in Virginia. My employer is planning to close down the company and I am in the midst of GC process . EB2
rir 2002.

I checked with my lawyer and he says that since my labor has not been approved, I can transfer my LC to a new company but it needs to be in VA

I have a long term client who will be willing to sign contract with new consulting company. Can you recommend to me your company. I do not live in VA so it is very difficult to find consulting co in VA over the net.

As I am in a time crunch, I would really appreciate your timely respond... I am sending out as many request as possible. A name, contact no. and a website is all I need.. I can call them to work out the details. Please send me pm

thanks,
GCVA2002

Updated Tracker

Hiannie – updated
Uludom – added
Eromero – updated (CERTIFIED)
LC_Ki_Kahaani – updated (CERTIFIED)
Raja_bsv – updated (CERTIFIED)
MBBS – added
NJfarmer – added
Immi_Seeker – added

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

Justwatching, pls add my case

STATE SWA: Georgia
EB2 or EB3: EB2
RIR or Regular: RIR
PD - Priority date: 3/1/04
Regional DOL: I dont know.
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers: I don't know. I can find the information later.
45-day letter Date received: 7/21/05
My attorney respond the letter on: 8/17/05 :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Tracker

Boring...

Nisra – updated (CERTIFIED)
E4c5 – added (CERTIFIED)
Dealsea - added

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
Regional DOL

another approved LC from PBEC:
wheremylc

got LC approved
A good news. I got a letter from my lawyer today that my LC is approved. Is it possible to apply for I 485 within two days?
Also, my H1 expires in Jan 2006 (7th year). With the labor approved, can I file for extension of H1B?
Thanks

Details
Md, RIR EB2
P-04274-xxx
PD- Sep 2001
45 day letter recd Dec 15, 2004
45 day replied 12 Jan 2005
labor approved 9/28/2005