BEC Priority Date Tracker

No letter yet

Hi JustWatching,

Please note that LC4ever just posted in the Dallas backlog thread and confirmed that no letter for him yet either. So I guess my friend is not alone...

Traditional cases that were made to regional

I am not saying that they should certify our(jan 03) cases before a 2001 case. Such thing would be unfair. Dol has been unfair for all these years in this matter. I am a victim of that and personally won't ask for such thing.

All i am saying is, Certifying officers can finish the regioanl cases in both the queues(TR and RIR) in a FIFO manner, as they do not require any advertising/state work.

They just need to analyze and certify these in a FIFO order that they were made to regional.

In the TR queue, create a queue for State and regional cases and complete them FIFO respectively. Same as with RIR.

That is the best way to handle by doing justice to old/long pending cases like ours.

badluckinusa said:
I am not saying that they should certify our(jan 03) cases before a 2001 case. Such thing would be unfair. Dol has been unfair for all these years in this matter. I am a victim of that and personally won't ask for such thing.

All i am saying is, Certifying officers can finish the regioanl cases in both the queues(TR and RIR) in a FIFO manner, as they do not require any advertising/state work.

They just need to analyze and certify these in a FIFO order that they were made to regional.

In the TR queue, create a queue for State and regional cases and complete them FIFO respectively. Same as with RIR.

That is the best way to handle by doing justice to old/long pending cases like ours.

I agree. Regional RIR and TR cases that have already passed SWA scrutiny need not be looked at in great detail all over again since the SWA analysts have done most of the work. Hence they may be able to clear these cases much faster at the BPCs.

badluckinusa said:

it makes perfect sense to me, with your approach. initially, i thought they're going to seperate regional level cases with state cases, looks like that's not going to happen.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post.

Chicago - RIR
PD - April 20 2004
SWA Query - Feb 02 2005
Employer responded in a week.
45 day letter - 04/28/2005
Failed existence check query by BEC.

Don't know whether SWA (IL) has been approved or not.

A query regarding prevailing wage was raised by SWA. Employer responded back to SWA. An analyst was assigned to my case but I don't know if it has been approved or sent to Dallas BEC without any work being done. Can you guys tell?

Add my info

I am not good with Excel. Can somebody add my info.
New York, EB-3 RIR PD: March 2003 No letters received yet.

Thanks.

Updated Tracker

Darth_Vader - added
jc-gc - updated
nk29 - added
momoyang - added
santy - added
GoodCard - added
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

45-Day Letter Received

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. Can some one add my details as well in tracker.

Thanks,

State - CHI – Sep ‘03
Federal- CHI – Mar ‘04
45-Day letter – Mar 03 ‘05
BEC - D-05010-13XXX
EB2 - RIR :)

Add mine too

name:vjkiran
Receipt date: 24-Apr-04
@ Illinois SESA
Category: EB2 RIR
Chicago DOL
No 45 days letter yet.

Thanks
VJ

Add my info also

State: WI
PD : 12/01/03 (01-DEC-03)
Category: RIR - EB3
45 day Letter Received on Feb14th,2005
Case Number: D-05011-17xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWatching said:
NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

I've deleted my updated tracker. Please update my following info.

sick_of_waiting
SWA RD 31-Jul-02
Philly RD 13-Apr-04
Virginia EB? RIR
DOT Code
169.267.xxx Philadelphia DOL
Letter Received 09-Feb-05
BEC Case # P-04278-11XXX
Letter Responded 01-Mar-05
Letter Received

Thanks Buddy!

Depressing Outlook

So I did my own rough estimate for when they are going to get to me...

I am 80% of the way down the list (based only on PD) in this forum. So lets assume that I am 80% of the way down all cases in the BEC queue.

I am guessing that the total backlog processing time is 5 years.

That makes my Labor Certification due in May 2009.

I am at the end of my H1b, so I can continue to renew, but I will have had no choice about who I work for for more than 6 years if I want to stay in this country.

I hear Barcelona is nice.

BritinGA said:
So I did my own rough estimate for when they are going to get to me...

I am 80% of the way down the list (based only on PD) in this forum. So lets assume that I am 80% of the way down all cases in the BEC queue.

I am guessing that the total backlog processing time is 5 years.

That makes my Labor Certification due in May 2009.

I am at the end of my H1b, so I can continue to renew, but I will have had no choice about who I work for for more than 6 years if I want to stay in this country.

I hear Barcelona is nice.

I heard Canada is also nice. A friend of mine completed his H-1B term and is now permanently moving to Canada. He got his Canadian PR (green card) card in about a year. He says he doesn't care anymore about US GC. He is looking forward to starting a new life in Toronto in the next few weeks. His huge and beautiful house in Virginia is going on sale in the next few weeks. House prices are sky rocketing due to low interest rates. I am sure he will make a handsome profit by selling his house and then he can live a more than comfortable life in Canada. Also, he worked for solid 8 years in the US on H-1B and must probably have saved a good amount of money over the years.

God Bless Canada too. :)

mvinays said:
I heard Canada is also nice. A friend of mine completed his H-1B term and is now permanently moving to Canada. He got his Canadian PR (green card) card in about a year. He says he doesn't care anymore about US GC. He is looking forward to starting a new life in Toronto in the next few weeks. His huge and beautiful house in Virginia is going on sale in the next few weeks. House prices are sky rocketing due to low interest rates. I am sure he will make a handsome profit by selling his house and then he can live a more than comfortable life in Canada.

God Bless Canada too. :)

Has he found employment in Canada? Or does he plan to go there and later search for job? As far as IT industry is concerned I have not heard much good news about that in Canada.

GC_Lover said:
Has he found employment in Canada? Or does he plan to go there and later search for job? As far as IT industry is concerned I have not heard much good news about that in Canada.

He is into Networks and Communications. He is taking a 6 month break (vacation) after moving to Canada. He will then start looking for jobs there. He says he can get Candaian citizenship if he lives there for 3 yrs as a PR. If really needed, he can come back to the US on TN visa or H-1 again. I think TN visa does not have a 6-year term like H-1B. I think he is making a smart move.

mvinays said:
He is into Networks and Communications. He is taking a 6 month break (vacation) after moving to Canada. He will then start looking for jobs there. He says he can get Candaian citizenship if he lives there for 3 yrs as a PR. If really needed, he can come back to the US on TN visa or H-1 again. I think TN visa does not have a 6-year term like H-1B. I think he is making a smart move.

I think he is making smart move. One of my old room mate moved to canada in 2001, he even got a job in Toyota, I think in Halifax and now he is working in US with Canadian passport and here I am still waiting for my slow a$$ LC to get approved.

my info

PD 10/02 CA, RIR EB3
RD 10/03
TRansferred to philly BEC, 45 day letter sometime in april 05
Any idea how long before the approval??
I have another offer from an eomplyer willing to file EB2 PERM, should I take that risk instead of waiting?

JustWatching said:
Darth_Vader - added
jc-gc - updated
nk29 - added
momoyang - added
santy - added
GoodCard - added

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER
PS If you want to Estimate your approval, there is an Estimate (read Guess) spreadsheet on Pg. 48 of this forum.

now with RIR AND NON RIR going to be processed separtely we need to re calculate the estimate excel.