'Just Watching' please update my info.

Got 45 day letter (at last !!!!!).
Case # D-05090-xxxxx

PD : 04/07/2004, IOWA
RD : 10/2004, Chicago
45 Day Letter : 04/05/2005
RIR, EB2

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to confirm that my friend did NOT get the letter yet. However, please correct the PD to 12/17/01 (instead of 12/28/01).

Thanks.

Updated Tracker

pbaysia - added
ChennyZ - added
rhythmram - added
MDwatch - updated
vpb - added
s_chicago - updated (Congrats!, can you double check your ETA#)
ziv711 - comment updated
vchidamb - added

NOTES

450+ cases tracked, 268 have received 45-day letters, 3 approvals.

NEW DIRECTIONS: PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES. I WILL UPDATE THE TRACKER. I AM STILL CAPTURING STUFF FROM OTHER FORUMS SO IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

'Just Watching' thanks for your great work.

I am confirming my ETA# again as you requested.

It is D-05090-xxxxx. I am adding one more digit, if that helps you.

Thnx,

s_chicago

column for 7th year

Justwatching, thanks for your work till now, Is it possible for you add another column for 7th year extensions ?

s_chicago said:
'Just Watching' thanks for your great work.

I am confirming my ETA# again as you requested.

It is D-05090-xxxxx. I am adding one more digit, if that helps you.

Thnx,

s_chicago

Thank you.

Potentially not good news. This could mean they only entered about 15,000 or so cases in Feb/March timeframe? Just speculating guys.

TX
EB3
Regular
PD - 12/2000
RD -
Regional DOL: 11/2001
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received :- Yes

Missed ETA #

TX
EB3
Regular
PD - 12/7/2000
RD -
Regional DOL: 11/2001
New BEC Case no.
45-day letter Date received :- 12/17/2004
ETA D-04282-xxxx

Sactoguy and Pklam

JustWatching said:
Thank you.

Potentially not good news. This could mean they only entered about 15,000 or so cases in Feb/March timeframe? Just speculating guys.

sactoguy 01-Mar-02 01-Aug-02 California EB? RIR xxx.xxx-xxx San Francisco DOL 04-Feb-05 Letter Received
pklam 01-Apr-02 01-Jul-03 ?? EB? RIR xxx.xxx-xxx San Francisco DOL 23-Feb-05 D-04320-XXXXX Letter Received

Are obviously remand to state cases and thus are part of the SWA queue, that information is not reflected in the tracker.

thx

PA - Harrisburg
EB2
RIR
PD - 09/2004
RD - "No Transfer"
Regional DOL: Philly (?)
45-day letter Date received :- No

'JustWatching', I would request you to edit your post where you quoted my case# and delete last 5 digits from my case #. Someone is telling in the forum that DOL might be watching us as this info is not for public sharing. Will appreciate your help.

Thnx.

JustWatching said:
When did you get your letter?

s_chicago said:
'JustWatching', I would request you to edit your post where you quoted my case# and delete last 5 digits from my case #. Someone is telling in the forum that DOL might be watching us as this info is not for public sharing. Will appreciate your help.

Thnx.

s_chicago,

I have deleted the digits as you requested.

Whoever is saying that, in my opinion is being a bit paranoic. If you look at the info DOL posted in flcdatacenter.com , DOL has published all case numbers in the past.

what the hell, wall street journal is worried about couple of people, who has to go for fingerprinting twice.
Thousands of people are waiting for more than 4 years to get their labor cleared and nobody seems to care.
Why ? Because no political party will gain any vote by supporting legal immigrants.

Our life is at stake on labor certificate and this [removed curse word] writer/reporter has nothing better to write than fingerprint issue.
He/she should write about injustice to all of us who are still suffering because of Labor department blunders like
245(i), PERM...

Sorry, I am being harsh, but I just don't understand why nobody cares about our plight.

NO 45 days letter YET!!!! :-( :-(

State: IL (RIR)
PD : 12/29/2003
RD : 08/03/2004 (Chicago DOL)
New Case # : T-05012-XXXX (as of February 18, 2005, should be D-05012-XXX by now, but never know)
45 days letter : Still waiting :mad:

This entire LC process is soooooooooooooooooooooo fustrating.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Uscis

hey, u should fwd that post to. Also send a link to this newsgroup.
He is the reporter looking for names for people asked for multiple fingerprinting.
barry newman
wall street journal
212-416-4902
718-857-6888

barry.newman@wsj.com

I just sent message to Rajiv, if he can give some insight about

"going for fingerprint multiple times is

more important than

thousands of people don't know which part of world they will live after 5 years. "

I think DOL is waiting to be sued, they are fooling around with our lives. I am sure DOL officials are reading this forum and laughing at loosers like us who worked day and night for better opportunity (in the so called "land of opportunity"). I remember, people used to get GC within a year of applying for labor when this land needed brainpower.