BEC Priority Date Tracker

HELP Please add my info. to the tracker

I am new in this web pleasse help

Date of acceptance for processing : April 27, 2001
new ETA CASE NUMBER : D-05133-12XXX
45 Days recive: September 07, 2005
45 Days return : September 14, 2005
I don't know any other information about my case, I submitt this case in April 27, 2001 to Sacramento California but this were forwarded to DBEC, I send a e-mail to info@DAL.DFLC.US but they answer :

:confused:
At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Dallas Backlog Elimination Center files are being transferred to a new automated system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID number and may request additional information from the employer.
:mad:

45 day letter received

Please update tracker:
PD: Nov. 12th 2002 (previously it was Nov. 9th 2002, as noted on the screen shot).
ETA case number: P-05132-09XXX
45 day letter received: Jan. 6th 2006

Note for everyone: the 45 day letter got to our previous attorneys, although the new attorneys have updated the DOL about the attorney change. So if you've changed attorneys at some point, you may want to maintain regular communication with the previous ones...

Thanks JW.

Labor Approved

Heard from lawyer my LC was approved on December 19!

Last screen shot incorrectly indicated case source was State, but lawyer didn't ask them to correct it. Guess it doesn't matter after all.

As I said before, this forum has been only source of info. Thanks to all participants, especially JustWatching.

interchip54 said:
Heard from lawyer my LC was approved on December 19!

Last screen shot incorrectly indicated case source was State, but lawyer didn't ask them to correct it. Guess it doesn't matter after all.

As I said before, this forum has been only source of info. Thanks to all participants, especially JustWatching.

Could you tell us your first five digit ETA number?

And also if you had received any query either at state or regional level.

Thanks,
-Amit

Just got an email from the lawyer and they says that they still did not received the 45 days letter....PD is Aug 04 RIR EB3.. Never left State...File with CA. The lawyer did enquiry with Dallas Backlog regarding the case in Nov, 05 and was told that Dallas received the file and are waiting for someone to add on it. We were given a case # but it start with a letter T instead of P which I see most people has it. Can someone tell me what's T stand for? Thanks everyone for your help. I'm glad we are suffering this together and not alone.

Update

Justwatching

please remove the highlight from Funeky_Dude (Dallas BEC). The only update I have is my 45 day letter was sent some time in 1st week of Apr 05.

my peers who have applied for labor after me (from same company) in Nov and Jan got their approvals.

Is is happening every where , can users gth999 , sri_kaza and UG. who are in same boat throw some light on this.

trying hard not to get "FRUSTATED"
Thanks,

Funeky_Dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Tracker

Philly BPC
Highope – updated (CERTIFIED)
Labor Oct 2001 – updated (CERTIFIED)
Nomorepatience-friend – added (CERTIFIED)
Mykan – updated
T_p99 – added (CERTIFIED)
Maliklongwait – updated (CERTIFIED)
VAHoper – updated (CERTIFIED)
Epidural – updated
Zeifa – updated (CERTIFIED)
Pal_1 – updated (CERTIFIED)
IcaNY – added
Always_missing – updated
Werner – updated
Nylc4yr – added
Karioka – updated
Gc_ky123 – added
Dhimant – added
Getmoving - added
Sangadi – added
NY-H1B – added
Husker-friend – added
Factfinder – already in tracker
bigL – updated
CA-PD-2002-06 – added
Sanjosekim – added
DOL_Ka_Shikar – added
NJ31may02-friend – added (CERTIFIED)
NJ31may02 – added
StressTestInUSA – updated
Boston28 – added
Dingo123 – added
Captain_Sparrow – updated
Katrina17 – added
Dallas BPC
Karr – updated
Xyz_123 – added (CERTIFIED)
KVSPKumar – added (CERTIFIED)
RL_MI – added
Erto – added (CERTIFIED) – someone please research.
WW_S1974 – added (CERTIFIED)
Interchip54 – updated (CERTIFIED)
Ohio_boy – added
Mikuraj – added
RaySharp – added
GCWudBeHere – updated (CERTIFIED)
Mjee – updated (CERTIFIED)
Brito123 – added
Funeky_dude - updated

- WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date
RD - Regional receipt date - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER

Funeky Dude said:
Justwatching

please remove the highlight from Funeky_Dude (Dallas BEC). The only update I have is my 45 day letter was sent some time in 1st week of Apr 05.

my peers who have applied for labor after me (from same company) in Nov and Jan got their approvals.

Is is happening every where , can users gth999 , sri_kaza and UG. who are in same boat throw some light on this.

trying hard not to get "FRUSTATED"
Thanks,

Funeky_Dude

since I had a query at the state level I was under the impression that my case is delayed but now I see other cases with state queries being approved. The other thing that I can think of is 45 days reply date. I replied on 17 April 2005 and I see that cases with 45days replied in April with PD around Sep 2003 are stuck.
If you can think of any other reason please let us know.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1332825&postcount=2396
above case gave me some hope.
details are : USER : interchip54
MI
RIR - EB2
PD=5/28/03
RD=8/30/04
45 Day Letter= 3/29/05
LC Status= Approved 12/19/05

so it looks like they are picking up old left out cases and he must have replied in April. If my assumption is correct we should be getting our approvals in 1 month.
let us hope for the best.

thanks tracker information

The information from the tracker is, my case is added
what is added mean?
how long time do I have to wait for recive anwers from DBEC is my case is added?
thanks

Columns Missing in Dallas Worksheet??

JustWatching, thank you for the most recent update.

However, please excuse my inability to use Excel, but in the Dallas Worksheet, some columns are missing. I think they are just hidden or not displayed or something, but I do not know how to show them again. I tried the unhide column functionality but I can't get it to work. What do I have to do to see the usual set of columns?

Thank you so much for your help.

never mind...

eb2kid said:
JustWatching, thank you for the most recent update.

However, please excuse my inability to use Excel, but in the Dallas Worksheet, some columns are missing. I think they are just hidden or not displayed or something, but I do not know how to show them again. I tried the unhide column functionality but I can't get it to work. What do I have to do to see the usual set of columns?

Thank you so much for your help.

using page up/page down/end/home to navigate on the worksheet for a bit suddenly made the missing columns appear...

haes75 said:
Just got an email from the lawyer and they says that they still did not received the 45 days letter....PD is Aug 04 RIR EB3.. Never left State...File with CA. The lawyer did enquiry with Dallas Backlog regarding the case in Nov, 05 and was told that Dallas received the file and are waiting for someone to add on it. We were given a case # but it start with a letter T instead of P which I see most people has it. Can someone tell me what's T stand for? Thanks everyone for your help. I'm glad we are suffering this together and not alone.

haes75,

As far as I know (fellows would correct me if I'm wrong), T stands for Temporary. After you receive and reply to 45-day letter, BEC that holds your case will change it from 'T' to either 'P' for Philly or 'D' for Dallas. Check the tracker to see that all the 45-day letter recepients have either D or P in their case numbers and the others have T.

brito123 said:
The information from the tracker is, my case is added
what is added mean?
how long time do I have to wait for recive anwers from DBEC is my case is added?
thanks
Added means your case is new to this tracker and just been added to the tracker.
Updated means case already exists in tracker and some information had been updated in the tracker