BEC NOF cases

Labor denied: Online Status

Hi all please help me out here,

My case is CA, RIR, EB2, PD Aug 2002, Case # P-04********
I got NOF regarding on Oct 18th 2006 regarding the "RIR process report not acceptable and need to provide lawful reasons to reject the candidates".
We rebutted on Oct 24th giving detailed RIR report.
Now my on line shows "Denied" from 11/15/06 on wards. Earlier to that it was showing "In PROGRESS".

Does this denial means only RIR is denied or entire Labor is denied. Please let me know what needs to be done. I am in trouble now.

-sacbee1

NOF & waiting

I had NOF related to prevailing wage back in early Aug. Lawyer responded and we have not heard anything since then. It has been now over two months. My current on-line status is "In Process".

Most of the other NOF cases are hearing back from DBEC with two weeks of reply. Are there others in similar situation?

sacbee1

Was there some thing special with your RIR process ?

mmillo

sacbee1 said:
Hi all please help me out here,

My case is CA, RIR, EB2, PD Aug 2002, Case # P-04********
I got NOF regarding on Oct 18th 2006 regarding the "RIR process report not acceptable and need to provide lawful reasons to reject the candidates".
We rebutted on Oct 24th giving detailed RIR report.
Now my on line shows "Denied" from 11/15/06 on wards. Earlier to that it was showing "In PROGRESS".

Does this denial means only RIR is denied or entire Labor is denied. Please let me know what needs to be done. I am in trouble now.

-sacbee1

NOF & Waiting

Yeah, I had a NOF back in April, lawyer responded by end of May and I am still waiting. Online status shows "In Process". It was a prevailing wage issue, by the way..
Jeff Jefferson

UG. said:
I had NOF related to prevailing wage back in early Aug. Lawyer responded and we have not heard anything since then. It has been now over two months. My current on-line status is "In Process".

Most of the other NOF cases are hearing back from DBEC with two weeks of reply. Are there others in similar situation?

Please help

vfast said:
Only Last paragraph is related to your case. other paragraphs are standard . In your case I think if you submit your Original 750 A & B through attorney that should be fine.. good luck

Gurus
Is it normal to receive only one original copy of your Form 750 A&B with your NOF?. I recall that my employer sent two copies with original signatures but with the NOF only one copy came. The NOF wants the changes tom be submitted in two copies. Any suggestions.

NOF Case

Guys - I guess, I am in the same boat as you. I got NOF on 'Prevailing Wage' on 11/14 and my attorney responded this past week as my employer complied with the Wage change suggested by the DBEC. Let us see how long it takes before I hear a decision from them. I will keep you all posted. :mad:

NOF response.

DBEC_Labor_Pain said:
Guys - I guess, I am in the same boat as you. I got NOF on 'Prevailing Wage' on 11/14 and my attorney responded this past week as my employer complied with the Wage change suggested by the DBEC. Let us see how long it takes before I hear a decision from them. I will keep you all posted. :mad:

In most cases the response is within 10 - 15 days. Best of luck

A'right! My turn now

Guys - My labor has been certified yesterday after 3.2 years of wait and anguish. It was closed once, re-opened, received NOF and finally "Certified". You nice folks out there who are waiting, hang in there. Tomorrow will be your turn to share this news. Good Luck to you all in your journey here and in life. Hope to catch you in 140 forum soon.

~~~
PD-10/2003 / MI
Closed-Feb'2006
Re-opened - May'2006
NOF on PW Received - Nov 1st week
Responded - Nov last week
Certified - 12/062006

What's the status show on on line before "certified"

DBEC_Labor_Pain said:
Guys - My labor has been certified yesterday after 3.2 years of wait and anguish. It was closed once, re-opened, received NOF and finally "Certified". You nice folks out there who are waiting, hang in there. Tomorrow will be your turn to share this news. Good Luck to you all in your journey here and in life. Hope to catch you in 140 forum soon.

~~~
PD-10/2003 / MI
Closed-Feb'2006
Re-opened - May'2006
NOF on PW Received - Nov 1st week
Responded - Nov last week
Certified - 12/062006

What's the status showed before you responded NOF? Could you tell me what's the status showed on line between respond of NOF and certified? Thanks

How was the rebuttal handled?

UG. said:
Status changed to Certified this afternoon. :)

Congratulations UG. Good luck with the rest of the journey.

May I ask how your prevailing wage rebuttal was handled? Did the lawyers submit a new wage survey data, or did they agree to adjust your salary?

Thanks,

JeffJefferson

Case Certified after NOF

Type: EB3 - RIR (State: Missouri)
PD: 01/24/2005
ETA: D-05210-xxxxx
45 DL Received: June 2006
45 DL Replied: 06/29/2006
NOF (for prevailing wage) Received Date: 11/02/2006
NOF Replied Date: 11/17/2006
Current Status: CERTIFIED (On 12/09/2006).

Worried about NOF

I was worried about a NOF on my case since my employer received a good response for my advertised position, but I'm glad my case status (online) is certified without any NOF.

What's the status before certified

mp70 said:
Type: EB3 - RIR (State: Missouri)
PD: 01/24/2005
ETA: D-05210-xxxxx
45 DL Received: June 2006
45 DL Replied: 06/29/2006
NOF (for prevailing wage) Received Date: 11/02/2006
NOF Replied Date: 11/17/2006
Current Status: CERTIFIED (On 12/09/2006).

Congratulations! Eventually, you have ended LC painful.

Do you know what's the status before you got NOF, and between NOF and Certified? Thanks. If anyone knows about this, please post information for me, thanks.

I got NOF after more than 4 years waiting. I can't use languague to express how painful I had and I am still having ...

bluesky133 said:

Do you know what's the status before you got NOF, and between NOF and Certified? Thanks. If anyone knows about this, please post information for me, thanks.

I got NOF after more than 4 years waiting. I can't use languague to express how painful I had and I am still having ...

Unfortunately there are no special status that indicate 'NOF issued- currently under review'. All you get to see is 'In-Process' till your case is adjudicated.

My NOF in October doesn't say anything but attached a template letter using a chef as example. that is so stupid.

we have rebutted in late October, but no answer yet.
since there is no essential problem specified in the NOF, i don't know what is the reason for it.

anybody heard any thing like that? it is obviously their mistake.

jeffjefferson said:
Congratulations UG. Good luck with the rest of the journey.

May I ask how your prevailing wage rebuttal was handled? Did the lawyers submit a new wage survey data, or did they agree to adjust your salary?

Thanks,

JeffJefferson

My lawyer replied/argued that DBEC misclassified my job and I was being paid higher than the prevailing wage.

bluesky133 said:

Before NOF it was Data Review. During the NOF period the status was "In Process"