BCIS might be following pattern for approving

manumahi

Registered Users (C)
Long story in brief.

Local BCIS told me that as soon as they recieve fp or rfe reply or both (incase you done both) they will check your file for any outstanding issue or notice. Every thing is fine they will sign completion mark on file and put them in completion queue.

Past one month I am seeing this approval trend. One month back I have seen approvals for June fp2s. Past 3 days I am seeing approvals for July Fp2s. That means they are coming in sequantial manner.

If my guess is right who are all done fp2 or RFE (in case fp is not expired) in july can expect approval any time.

manumahi,
VSC is not maintaining any sequence. There are lots of FP2 cases waiting around. After the 2nd FP request is generated, the file goes to 60 days hold shelf.

.... if you are lucky they will revisit your file and do the needful for adjudication.

...If you are not, then nothing (except their whims) will trigger them to revisit your file even after 3 months after 2nd FP like me.

skaus2001
RD: 12/19/2001
ND: 12/28/2001
EAC: 02 072 5XXXX
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
AD ?????

yeah, still waiting...

My RD 12/19/01,
ND 12/28/01,
FP1 4/3/02,
RFE 6/04/03,
RFE response Received 6/17/03.
FP2 7/29/03
Ad : ??

OCt 2003 approaching. Let us see about Deng Deng's Prediction

OCt 2003 approaching. Let us see about Deng Deng's Prediction

with bcis

everything is a guess. Sun rising in the west will trigger the cases to be picked up else who knows. Just hang in there keeping your faith and trusting in the Higher authority.

Dengdeng - Hope you are true But BCIS is so big that- what one at the top says doesn't filter to an effect below. Guess those people are another frustrated bunch trying to follow so many orders together that take them in different directions

When you're frustrated to death, spill the anger on this board, and you'll get good news tomorrow. Yesterday I was going to change congressional office, and got the notice! Same for forum123.

So try to spill the anger here, and say it's impossible, BCIS is not going to speed up...and sun will rise from west.

At least for one month, Oct, 2003!!

Good suggestions.
Let me start to say the impossibles:
Pigs fly;
The sun sets in the east;
Gouge Bush wins another election;
Monica Lewinsky becomes the 1st Female US president;
OJ Simpson becomes the 1st African American President;
DengDeng becomes BICIS director;
GCs approved within 180 days.
My GC will be approved tomorrow.

Originally posted by dengdeng
When you're frustrated to death, spill the anger on this board, and you'll get good news tomorrow. Yesterday I was going to change congressional office, and got the notice! Same for forum123.

So try to spill the anger here, and say it's impossible, BCIS is not going to speed up...and sun will rise from west.

At least for one month, Oct, 2003!!

YJay , LMAO :) :) :) :)
this was great!!!!:) :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by YJay
Good suggestions.
Let me start to say the impossibles:
Pigs fly;
The sun sets in the east;
Gouge Bush wins another election;
Monica Lewinsky becomes the 1st Female US president;
OJ Simpson becomes the 1st African American President;
DengDeng becomes BICIS director;
GCs approved within 180 days.
My GC will be approved tomorrow.

manumahi, do you mean they first review your case, send 2nd fp or RFE, then after received it, complete the case.

Based on local office inputs, guessing following scenario

Case A has got only FP2 notice – After doing fp2 it will go for FBI check and Security check. If it is computerized finger print it takes 1 day to clear FBI and there after 3 – 5 days for Security check. Once it is done, BCIS will put completion mark on your file and put the completion queue.

Case B has got only RFE notice – As soon as they receive your reply they put completion mark on your and put it back in completion queue.

Case C has got both FP2 and RFE notice – In this case file will be in pending mode until above things are done. Then file will go to completion queue.

guys,
Look at the approval pattern.

Some other guys(don't remember their names they have done fp2 in june)
GCKeliyekuchBhi (Done FP2 in june)
VijayRC (Done Fp2 in July)

Based on this I guessing after fp2 they are coming in sequential pattern.

After fp2 they may issue RFE or approval notice.

Manumahi,
you will be approved within one month . Just my belief :)
My best wishes to you and dengdeng for speedy approval.

Last edited by a moderator: