BCIS might be following pattern for approving

Originally posted by dsatish
Manumahi,
you will be approved within one month . Just my belief :)
My best wishes to you and dengdeng for speedy approval.

Hi dsathish,
Can you guess my case:

ND : 4/18/02
FP1 EXPIRES ON 11/5/03.
FP1 OF WIFE EXPIRES ON 10/24/03.

CHANGING EMPLOYER ON 10/1/03.

1. Not sure to file for ac21 or not. Do I need to wait till 11/5/03 and see if my approval get done. or
2. Just file AC21 as soon as I change the jobs. or
3. Just wait forever until you get an RFE and then file AC21.

What would you guys suggest? Your insights and suggestions will be greatly appreciated at this important juncture of gc processing.
Thanks,
gcgcgcgc

Can anyone reply for my above question.
I am looking for a second opinion. Just let me know your opinions.
Thanks.
gcgcgcgc

gcgcgc,
I would say your case will be approved in 2-3 months time. Don't send AC21 until you get RFE. Hopefully your case will be approved with out RFE.

Guys you got to believe me now.

See recent approval trend

Name recent doc recieved date doc type

sanrishi 7/29/03 fp2
blue tooth 8/20/03 rfe
egorka 8/07/03 fp2
manumahi 8/25/03 rfe

I think my prediction is right. All july & august rfe and fps filers hang on few more days. all get approved very soon.

September fp2 or rfe filers,
Hang on few more weeks, your approvals will be coming very soon.

Good thing is they are clearing backlog applications.

gcgcgcgc

I suggest that you follow what every one else is doing. That means : Don't file AC21 letter. You have given your ND, but that's no use. Please provide your RD. If your RD is March'02 and your FP is expiring on 11/05, then i would believe that you might get your approval by the end this month :) . Wish you good luck.
Since BCIS is unpredictable, you have taken a good decision in taking up a new job offer instead of waiting for the GC.

Cole,
I am not supporting my theory. I suspect that your application is not cleared security check.

I would suggest approach any Senator to find the reason behind.

Best of luck

Originally posted by manumahi
Guys you got to believe me now.

See recent approval trend

Name recent doc recieved date doc type

sanrishi 7/29/03 fp2
blue tooth 8/20/03 rfe
egorka 8/07/03 fp2
manumahi 8/25/03 rfe

I think my prediction is right. All july & august rfe and fps filers hang on few more days. all get approved very soon.

September fp2 or rfe filers,
Hang on few more weeks, your approvals will be coming very soon.

Good thing is they are clearing backlog applications.

manumahi any comments on my one.

------------------------
RD 10/19/2001
ND 11/27/2001
FP 02/14/2001
RFE 12/09/2002
2nd FP 06/19/2003
AD ??????
-----------------------

khan_bacha,
Since you already passed 4 months after fp. I would suggest to approach any senator. Do it quickly.

When I spoken with immigration officer about why some applications get delayed. he told me that some times files will be mis-handled or security check is not cleared.

May be your case is struck with either one of the reason.

If senator thing don't work for you let me know I have another suggestion for you.

After 2nd FP

manumahi,

What are the chances of getting RFE after 2nd FP. Do BCIS issue RFE before 2nd FP or after???

RD:12/06/2001
ND:12/17/2001
FP:02/02/2002
FP2:09/20/2003
AD:?????

Originally posted by manumahi
khan_bacha,
Since you already passed 4 months after fp. I would suggest to approach any senator. Do it quickly.

When I spoken with immigration officer about why some applications get delayed. he told me that some times files will be mis-handled or security check is not cleared.

May be your case is struck with either one of the reason.

If senator thing don't work for you let me know I have another suggestion for you.

Thanks manumahi I really appreciate your prompt response.
I will let you know the update.

cat&mouse,
Issuing RFE after fp is dependent on immigration officer. In my case RFE and FP are issued almost at the same time.

In your case immigration officer might be thought fp2 is enough (Just guessing).

If you want me to guess I think you are going get approved with out any RFE. You are going to hear good news in 2-3 weeks time.

I have also seen some case in this forum who got RFE after fp.

I wish, they will issue approval with out any RFE.

Best of luck

manumahi,

What options do you think I have now?

RD: Oct 2001
FP1: Feb 2002
FP2: Jun 17, 2003
No RFE

Contacted Senator at the start of Aug, I was told my file was with an asjudications officer and my backgroud checks were COMPLETE and should hear within 30-45 days.

Contacted Senator again two weeks ago, this time they said, my case is under review and BCIS instructed them to contact them again in 30-45 days for further information...

What you think is going on here?
How many chances of getting an RFE at this stage?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Dengdeng / Guru's

Hello dengdeng / Guru's :

Just today on checking my I-140/I-485 it says 30-60 days and 30-90 days respectively, & for my wife also I-485 says 30-90 days now i filed my application in Feb 2003 with March RD - do you think we too should be expecting some approvals shortly and for my wife should we be expecting FP date - Please advise ...

oct1rd01,
Already your file is with immigration officer, which is a very good sign. I would suggest to wait another 2 weeks. If you don't hear any thing by that time. Will give you another option.

manumahi,

That file is with officer already for more than 2 months now. My case was already delayed due to security checks and I don't know they started new security checks after the 2nd FP in Jun.

My FP2 message got updated after 3 days of the FP2.

What are the chances of getting an RFE at this stage?

Thanks.