BALTIMORE Interview on July 12

No Title

Nope not yet. Eagerly waiting and sincerely hoping that all 4/27 transferees should get interview letter before me...

I will let you know as soon as I hear something from Bal\'more INS.

No Title

Hi renewed mine 5 years ago and cannot renew again. Have to get a new one, that that takes 6 to 8 weeks. I have to send the old one to get the new one and if they call me by then, I am in serious trouble. So I guess I will hang on to it ? Not sure..
ND 10/2000 TD 04/25 Waiting...and waiting....and waiting....oh yeah and still waiting....

No Title

Hi, all. I just go back from Baltimore INS and they told me that my interview has been scheduled for Aug. 8th at 9:15 am with officer E.
TD: 04/27/01, ND: 10/00

No Title

Good luck. I had an interview on 19th June wiht officer E.
He didn\'t approve my 485 yet. I have posted the details
under seperate threads.

No Title

Hi VMB485, what is your PD? I think may be they are going by PD rather than 48 ND. Mine also got transfered on 04/27 not yet heard any thing frm Baltimore. I did go to Baltimore on last monday. It was not yet scheduled by then. Eagerly waiting. When was your\'s scheduled?
Please post the details.
Wish you god luck,

No Title

My PD is 08/98. They told me that my case was entered into their system on 05/05. Thanks.

No Title

Does everyone have a priority date...How do I find out what mine is ?
Does it depend where you are from ?
I am trying to find a pattern or system to this, but there seems none. Some people are getting their interviews some aren\'t. It would be nice to know. The IT industry does not look too good.

No Title

Hi VMB485,
  My TD is 5/18/01 to Balt. I am just trying to figure when my interview will be. Does the baltimore office tell you when your interview date will be. The reason I ask is that a few people on this board have said that they have had a standard answer. Appreciate yor reply.

GreenHopeful

No Title

The officer told me that you should hear about your interview within 90 days after your case is transfered to them. They told me that my interview date is Aug. 08 so it is approximately 3 months. I will post the interview details afterwards.

No Title

Your priority date is the receipt date that
INS sent to you when you applied for your
Labor Certificate... during step 1 to Greencard
application. It\'ll show in your Labor Cert
approval too.

Hope this helps.

GMC

No Title

Guys,
Just a observation about the following three cases:
1. GMC01 - PD 11/98 ND 10/00 TD 04/27 ID 07/12
2. VMB845- PD 08/98 ND 10/00 TD 04/27 ID 08/08
3. Karri - TD 04/27 ID ???

Even though VMB845 has PD earlier than GMC01 and the rest of the details are identical, GMC01 is having his interview almost one month earlier. Why ?? Is it because GMC01 falls under the country OTHER while VMB845 is probably from India/China. And Karri\'s ID is not even finalised ?? Any suggestions/comments why there are such descripency in the Interview date. Anyone willing to through light ??
Bye

No Title

Hi your analysis is interesting. I went to baltiomre INS and enquired they said they received my case on May 15th where as for VB???? it is on May 05th eventhough the transfer date is same. May be that makes the difference. May be they look at the order they receive the cases from Vermont rather than the TD and Priority or Notice date of 485. My PD is 07/99 and 485 ND- 09/00.

No Title

Hi GMC,

My interview is scheduled on 7/26 and I have not received the Notice yet. I had gone personnaly to Baltimore to check the status.

Could you please tell me for family the affidavit of support is form I-864 or I-134.

Thanks,
Tushar

No Title

Hi Tushar,

I believe it\'s I-864. But my lawyer said I do NOT
need this because I am applying for employment-base.

I inquired about the case for my wife and daughter
and they said it\'s the same thing.

Although, I would need to provide some recent bank
of statements and paystubs ... these will be enough
accdg to them. I really HOPE so \'cause I don\'t want
to be told later it is not so and WAIT again.

I will call and bug my lawyer again about this.
If you happen to know how to go about this please
let me know, I might get one of this just in case.
Thanks a lot.

Who is your interviewing Officer? Ours is Officer C.

GMC

No Title

Hi GMC,

Thanks for the info. Mine is officer E. We have given separate time for me, wife and daughter. Do you have also got separate timings for interview?

About affidavit of support I have sent an email to my lawyer and I will let you know when he replies.

Meantime all the best for preparing for interview and for the interview.

Tushar

No Title

is the standard response "60-90 days" or "60 to 180 days". I am seeing both on the boards and cannot tell which one is the actual standard response. Please inform...

No Title

Thanks Tushar, I will be waiting for your lawyer\'s
reply about this matter.

Me and my wife have the same sched on July 12 at
10.45am while my daughter is at 11.15am same day,
same Officer.

Thanks again. I will everyone posted. I am hoping
to share good news on July 12!

GMC

No Title

We are not absolutely sure. But I am seeing too,
about 2-3 mos you\'ll receive interview notice.
Though, I have seen one who\'s case got transferred
in Feb and still waiting...

Mine was transferred on 4/27/01 and has interview
appointment on July 12...

Goodluck to us all. Hoping to post good news on
July 12.

GMC