Please Vote

• I am willing to sign and also contribute money

Votes: 89 54.6%
  • I am willing to Sign on the Memo but can't contribute money

Votes: 74 45.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can any one tell me how do i vote ?

Please look at the top (just above the first posting in this page).
You shoud see voting options and a 'vote' button. select an option and click on the button

nice move

and I have voted. but forgive me if I am being skeptical, what happened after prior petitions were sent? anything good happened? any difference made?

what the h***, won't hurt to try one more anyway ...

That's why we want to arrange the new appointed person to have a conference call with us. then we can talk to him directly

Re: nice move

Originally posted by davli024
and I have voted. but forgive me if I am being skeptical, what happened after prior petitions were sent? anything good happened? any difference made?

what the h***, won't hurt to try one more anyway ...

Numbers matters, most of the petitions had about 300 to 500 signatures. Lets target more this time. Also this time we are talking about the person who can influence policy making, so it might help us.

Keep knocking the door till they open the door for us.

Based on the comment by other forum members they are unable to vote since they should subscribe to VSC forum to vote.

dsatish,
It is possible to remove this restriction???

Re: Order of the Options

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi RDMAR02,
Unfortunately, i can't change the order of the options (no permissions).
Moderators :Is it possible for you to change the order of the options, without changing the current results ? If so, please change the order. Otherwise, let's keep it as it is. The important thing is, how many people are ready to sign the petition (option1 + option2).

Changed the order.

It's a very good point. Unless we understand why we failed last time, there is no point in making yet another routine attempt.
Well, previously we are submitting the requests to BCIS and we never did proper follow up (or probably BCIS told us that that they will look into this). We are not organised. Also the numbers were less. This time, let's take it serious.
1) Let's get there with more than 1000 signatures (let's see if we can collect 5000 signatures if possible).
2) Let's discuss with each other, with Rajiv Khanna and with BCIS officials (if possible) about the backlog issue
3) Let's collect some fund to support the expenses towards working on this cause. Let's explore the possibility of meeting congress men (as last resort) and explain them about the severe delays and the problems we are facing
4) This time, the President has appointed an ombudsman for BCIS and his primary duty is to collect genuine grievances of the immigration applicants and make BCIS resolve those problems. It is an official position and BCIS simply can no longer get away with "we will look into that" answer.

Let's expand on our ideas as days go by, and as more and more people join this fight.

How To Vote :-

You have to log in to be able to vote.
You will not see the voting options if you are not signed in.

I am from TSC board and voted

I voted. Someone was raising a question that the people from other boards cannot vote. It is not like that.

You just need to sign in to vote the petition. It accepts all kinds of users who can log on immigrationportal.com.

Nice move guys.... Looks like a legitimate move....

That's good to know.
Guys from CSC, NSC and TSC,
please post your reply here if you can't put your vote (Ofcourse you need to login with your user-id). This petition represents all Employment based I485 applications (in all service centres).

content

bring to top.

Also, it would be easier for people to vote if the proposal can provide more subtance, like a brief description of what will be in the petition.