• I am willing to sign and also contribute money

Votes: 89 54.6%
  • I am willing to Sign on the Memo but can't contribute money

Votes: 74 45.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Moderators

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi Moderators, can you remove the restriction on registering to vote here ? Is it possible ? If so, can you do that and let me know so that i can ask others to vote ?

Does it really matter to know how many people will sign it? We are already preparing the petition and we'll get the signtatures. At this point, no need to know the results of the poll.

The answer is Yes and No :p
Initially, when i started this thread, i have stated that if we get atleast 200 votes, then i can assume that we will have enough people to back our petition. I thought that i will not put my energy and time into yet another futile attempt if we don't have enough people to back us( so many petitions were submitted before and nothing came of it).
This thread has acted as a catalyst and brought many people into the battle. We now have a large pool of people working on the petition. We are more determined than ever before. I am little disappointed that we failed to get the target 200 votes, but i know that there might be technical reasons for it (many people seem to be reluctant to register as a user here and i don't know if we can remove the restrictions to vote here). But after coming to this stage, we are not going to back down just because we got only 150 votes. But it will be very encouraging if 300 or 400 people said that they are willing to strongly back the petition. That's why i am keeping this thread alive. Just costs me 10 minutes/day :)

It would cost you NOTHING to register and participate, as the more support we have, the better chance of this going thru :)

But It would cost you DEAR[GC], if you ignore this :(

Please support the people who have taken this initiative..!

Re: Moderators

Originally posted by dsatish
Hi Moderators, can you remove the restriction on registering to vote here ? Is it possible ? If so, can you do that and let me know so that i can ask others to vote ?

Admin has taken off the restriction. Everybody can vote now.