AVM says approved but dependent still pending ??

Call INS...

during office hours and find out why. Once the cases are linked up your wife will also get approval.

No Title

Stan David, Congratulations for approval. I think you should call IIO to enquire about your wife approval.

Questions ! What were your two RFEs ?

Thanks in advance.

Kishan Patel

RFE info

RFE1 : status for a period after F1 when I was on practical training,
school records showing DOB, passport copy, I-20, H1. IRS 9003.

RFE2: letter from employer showing continued employment.

Congratulations!

That was a whole bunch of RFE. Good for you that it is over.
Can you tell us you are EB1 or EB2 NIW ? Thanks. Good luck to your wife\'s case.

Congrats

Congratulations. I have similar dates of RFE, FP2, etc as yours, but waiting for approval. Hoping for result soon!

CAK

cak; I remember your case from the RFEs..

I got frustrated waiting for something to happen while 2001 cases were being approved.

You should try to contact your congressman/senators.

Hope you get your soon.

Thanks, Stan David

I contacted Senator. Had FP2 on 02/21. Hoping for result in couple of weeks!

cak

Wait for a week and ..

As the primary case is approved, you might want to wait for a week and see your wife\'s case approved..If NOT , then contact the IIO and see if they can assign your wife\'s case to the same office who approved your case..

Hope this helps

It happens

My wife\'s case was approved 41 days after my case was approved. I am the primary applicant.

Thanks .

I contacted INS and the IIO wnated me to send a fax to the officer who handled our cases asking for approval as the primary was approved.

Did that last night, contacted congressman too.

Let\'s see what happens now..

What amazes me is that they are still telling me that they are processing March 01, 2000 cases. Yeah Right !!

Stan David. I received a similar RFE on Feb 25th asking for proof

for RA related work while on School in 99. Plus the practical training records. Hope to see the same result as yours soon. Did my FP on Feb 9th 2002

stan david, did your spouse\'s approval come through ?

I am also in the same boat. My case has been approved but my spouse\'s is still pending. Why is TSC doing this ? Does anyone know how long it takes for TSC to approve dependant\'s case ?

suresid.. Not yet.

Spoke with IIO who said that cases get seperated sometimes for a variety of reason. But in most cases, they are together and get done at the same time.

same thing happened to me

I got approved on Jan but my wife not yet. IIO said they scheduled my wife\'s FP redo on Jan 31 but somehow they did not generate and send out the FP notice. What a mess! Our cases were seperated, I believe, at least one and half years ago, since we did our first FP at far different time. I do not knwo when they will schedule the FP again. They said the computer system generated the notice automatically. They do not know when it will be done. Whatever, they ask us just wait.

No Title

In our case, the last time I called IIO they said that both our cases were assigned to an officer on Feb 20th. My approval came through on March 1st but my spouse\'s is still pending. I am planning to call the IIO next week.

LLLL2.. Call IIO

You should call TSC and if you get an IIO who is willing to help, he/she can send a request to reschedule FPs.
I was able to do this and as the IIO said, I got the FP notice exactly a month after she requested it.

Good Luck getting thru to a helpful IIO

Thank you, stan david

Actually I already called them. The officer told me that they have put my wife into the list to wait for the schedule and it would take one to three months.

Last time I called them on last Nov and Dec, the officer told me we should get the notice in one month. But no one knows why the computer did not generate the notice, although their system said it was scheduled. Hope this time the mess would not happen again.

Also the officer mentioned that they could not do anything right now after they put your case into the waiting list because the schedule is done automatically by the computer. Hope this time the computer runs correctly.