AVM says approved but dependent still pending ??

wife\'s I-485 approved.

Just found out that my wife\'s I-485 was approved yesterday.
I must thank the senators office who were able to do this amazing task.

Will answer any questions.

My spouse\'s I-485 was approved yesterday too.

We are really happy to eventually see and end to this painful, long and drawn out process.

-- SureSid

congratulations! stan David and SureSid

Actually after so long time waiting, my wife just got her FP notice during the past weekend. SHe was scheduled to do 2nd FP on April 8th.
Hope she could get approved soon after that.

A couple questions:
Can she go to INS ASC to do FP before scheduled date?
Do you guys have any idea how long it may take to get approval after this FP? I got my approval on Jan 23. We all know that there\'s so many mess at TSC and no one know exact time taking. But I still want to know how long it take if you guys have similiar situation. Is it possible to get it in a month or two? Thanks

SRC00-202-
ND: 06/2000
FP1: 08/2000

How can you get the INS\'s phone line through?

My AP is lost. AVM told me it\'s been sent out at FEB 8. But neither my attorney nor me got the Travel Document. I need go home county urgently. I can\'t talk to anyone from TSC. Because I called many times, never got through, neither the fax number.
I apprecate your help!!
Lotus

do not stop trying

There is no any tricks here. Just do not give it up. Do not stop trying. You should use the redial function of your phone and redial the destination number again and again, and WITHOUR ANY PAUSE, until get through. Normally it takes about half hour to get through. But if you are unlucky, you could not get through even after one or two hours. I once met this problem twice, but other times it works.

The fax number works fine( get through immerdiately when you dial it) at least 60-70% of total tries.

Guy, Same for me too

I am from VSC. We are also having the same problem where primary got approved and spouse is still pending. Lawyer spoke to INS and they said somehow file got seperated. I was approved on 03/22.

Is there anything else I need to do??? please suggest