AVM Messages

List of possibilities

FBI number is 304-625-5590
Lets get a list of possibilities for this AVM message.
1. INS sending RFE to FBI for finger print confirmation.
2. INS sending RFE to different service center if I-140 filed in different service center ( My case its possible , I filed I-140 in VSC and 485 in TSC)
3. INS sending RFE to 140 department in same service center to check the validity of approved I-140.
4. INS sending RFE to check the H1 validity to the service center where H1 was approved.
5. A glitch in software.

My case Option 1 is out of the list since I have checked with FBI.
Option 3 is also gone.
So I am guessing mine is Option 2, 4 or 5.
If you have any more to add to the list please do so.
Thanks.

i just alked to a real nice IIO

Accoeding to her, they have to different system for the Finger Print result and this message that we have been getting is the result of wrong update on the local system and it is a wrong message and all it means is that they have received the results of fingerprint back from the FBI. According to her they are proc. based on the ND not the RD and they are doing the April cases and it will be another 6 or 8 month before they get to the Agu. ND. At least she clearfy the situation for me and that was real nice of her. thanks

Finger Print Dates

Thats good news.
so hamed_hmy - 01/17/02 was your FP ( was it computerized FP or manual with ink??)
I did FP on - 12/08/01
other please update when you did the FP.
Thanks.

confused

Computerized FP results come back from FBI on the same day to INS.
the nhow come after all these days ( since 01/17/02) now they have updated the AVM.
god only knows.

this is driving me nuts

I am will be talking to an IIO next week again.
lets see what they say this time.

i hope that you will have osme good news for us by then.How long have you been getting this message

i have been getting it since 2 weeks agao !!

Talked to IIO just now

Talked to a nice lady IIO. She told me that they have received response for RFE. I told her that my employer, my attorney or me have not received any RFE and not responded to any RFE. Then she said it could be a wrong update on AVM.

However, the positive note is that she told me that my case is with an officer and it might take another 6 to 7 weeks for a decision.

My message changed on Mar 8th to \'response received for rfe\' from \'processing resumed\'.

Details PD-4/13/00, RD-7/17/01, ND-8/30/01, FP-12/28/01.