AVM Messages

GCWanted , hamed_hmy, siva sunya, you huys are close to approval...

If i am not mistaken i still remember few June guys comlained the sam thing before their approval and it took them about 1 to 2 weeks for approval after this message.

The only indication you get by this stupid message is that some thing is happening with your case.....but certainly youjust don\'t need to worry about RFE since no once got RFE like this.....

i hope that we all have gotten..................

i want to call the IIO today , if i find out anything more i will post it. Thanks Hamed

same message for me

same thing for
1. AVM said RFE was issued on Feb\'07
2. AVM said RFE response was recevied on Feb\'26th

Now neither me nor my lawyer got this RFE and I donno who replied also.
But I spoke to IIO yesterday and she said the same thing , they have received a response for the RFE.
GOD only knows what is it.
hamed_hmy let me know what the oficer tells you after you speak.
Thanks.

please verify

Hi Hamed_hmy

Did you file your 140 at VSC or some other place??
Becasue mine 140 was filed in VSC and 485 in TSC.
So I thought TSC would have send an RFE to VSC directly and may be this is when the AVM got updated.
I am not sure, this might be one possibility.
Please let me know.

I-140 was filed with VCS..

I think our cases are either being tranfered to the Local INS ( Mine is Baltimore) or they are planing to send us a REF. That is of course only mu opnion. I haven\'t been able to get in touch with the IIO all day. Thanks

no its not transferred

no , I spoke with IIO yesterday and she said my case is with an officer and is still pending.
please talk to IIO and let see what they have to say.

sbalajis did you get a REF letter at anytime?

I guess if your case with the officer and is not being tranfrd and is not being REF, then only choice is to approve or deny. I am sure that your case is complete so there are no reason for deny. I think , it is safe to say that you have been approved

no RFE received

no RFE recevied yet.
But AVM and IIO says they have even recevied the reply to the RFE!!
GOD only Knows whatz happening

140 was filed at VSC

Shalajis,

My 140 was filed and approved at VSC. Can you guys post your RD/ND/FP Dt/EAC#
Mine is 7/17, 8/30, 12/28, EAC-01-259

Thanks

please help....

I HAVEN\'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE OUT WHAT THIS MESSAGE MEANS AND THAT IS MAKEING ME CRAZY!!!!!

mine

mine 140 was filed in VSC and 485 in TSC.
ND 12/99!!
so its been a long wait after 2 FP\'s
now this stupid message.

Got the same message

I got the same message when I checked my AVM yesterday - \'On March 08,2002 we received your response on evidence for information .... Such cases take 540 days to process ....\' I am checking with my lawyer if they rcvd. any RFE or not.

Also in my case all of the stages were with VSC. So to say it is not a transfer of center issue. Only H-1B was filed from TSC, if at all that matters.

Sorry that was my friend\'s logon ID.

Just a clarification, my friend had logged onto this site using his user id.

i used the 245-i rule to apply that was in 1997

i hope that this messag means that the long wait is over, i am tired of waitting. I think , i am going crazy !!~!