average time to get I130 approved

delisi22

Registered Users (C)
i AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BRINGING MY WIFE HERE FROM MACEDONIA i FILED PROPER PAPER WORK HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN TAKING PEOPLE FOR THEIR I130'S TO BE APPROVED ?????? THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE

-AFRIM-

Mine hasn't been approved since November 2005. In fact there is no LUD or anything. Besides I am stuck in Namecheck:(

Mine hasn't been approved since November 2005. In fact there is no LUD or anything. Besides I am stuck in Namecheck:(

THAT'S why it has not been approved... because you are stuck in namecheck... it is not normal for the visa to take so long to be approved... the FBI namecheck, that is another story :rolleyes:...

thanks PraetorianXI I got a clean babckground never been arrested for anything not even a ticket (knock on wood) good family name with no arrest history I prepared I130 pretty good so I do not expect any RFI or RFE I hoping it takes under 3 months its been 1 so far so I'm hoping sometime soon

thanks PraetorianXI I got a clean babckground never been arrested for anything not even a ticket (knock on wood) good family name with no arrest history I prepared I130 pretty good so I do not expect any RFI or RFE I hoping it takes under 3 months its been 1 so far so I'm hoping sometime soon

That does not mean you will not be stuck in name check! :eek:

If someone with the same name as you has committed some sort of crime, and was born around the time you were born... you will probably get stuck, for how long? who knows... :(

WELL I GUESS ILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH tHERES NOT THAT MANY PEOPLE WITH THE FIRST NAME AFRIM LOL HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE NICE AND SMOOTH

You do not need to worry about any background checks at this moment. No one has taken your fingerprints. I-130 will take any where from 3 to 7months at most . mine took about six months. It was processed at the California Service Center.

Good luck hopes it goes quicker for u

y do i need to go for fingerprints? I am a USC who got married overseas Im filing from the US because my wife is still in Macedonia I pretty much file the petition I130 get it approved then start process with consulate Back in the day you used to be able to direct file at the consulates but not anymore due to "wife beaters" thats y they do background checks hopefully mine will be approved soon im planning on having her here by end of december or beginging of January ( i sure hope so :()

Your I-130 would be approved by January. NVC would sent your notices for 864, agent (3032) and IV, the whole thing takes 3 months, if you are very prompt. And then your consulate would take atleast 3 months to interview (including file transfer there). So if everything goes fine, she is not coming here before next august.

I am in the same boat like yours.. :)

Kaps

i dont think it takes that long why would it take 3 months at the consulate ? Process is get i130 approved then they send it nvc when they send it there significant other can call for interview date I called the emabassy in macedonia already deopending on when i 130 gets approved she will be here before feb for sure it does not take one year the whole process can range from 4-9 months i started at the end of july

so aug-nov get i 130 approved
nov-dec nvc processing
dec-feb concular processing

i find out sooner or later hopefully sooner

I would say the whole process from initial filing to interview at the embassy will take about a year or little less. My I-130 was filed in October and approved in March. I had my interview at the embassy last month.

Do you think its possible if my wife just tried to go to the emabssy and apply for a visitors visa to US ? if they denied her would it affect the I130 application I filed for her ?

I would say they would deny her based on the fact that someone applied for her immigrant visa.

I am planning to take off from work for few months to be with my wife. I know how difficult it is.

Kaps

I got my Visa today. My process started in October 2006. So that makes it exactly one year for the whole process. I would have saved a couple of months had I been more efficient in submitting the documents as and when requested by NVC. I would say "take it easy" for those still in process.

delissi,,
Don't listen to these outliers. I am from Montenegro in same situation as you are. Just filed for my wife, and tell you what?....I will have her in US by Febrary!.

Just think about these guys...what a loosers they are....they completed thier cases and they still login to this site! Will you do that, once your wife is here???? Will I do that??? Fak NO!

Good luck to you my fried, and pls don't listen to these losers!

delissi,,
Don't listen to these outliers. I am from Montenegro in same situation as you are. Just filed for my wife, and tell you what?....I will have her in US by Febrary!.

Just think about these guys...what a loosers they are....they completed thier cases and they still login to this site! Will you do that, once your wife is here???? Will I do that??? Fak NO!

Good luck to you my fried, and pls don't listen to these losers!

If we weren't here who would answer your questions? psst! you are a leech, come here, get what you want and them leave? :rolleyes: