average time to get I130 approved

Delisi22, my mom's immigrant visa took approx 8 months from start to finish. By far the longest time was all the NVC paperwork shuffling. The consulate portion took around a month and a half.

thanks for everyones help I really dont think its going to take a year for my wife to get here my cousin filed his paperwork for his wife mid july i130 was approved beginning of last week just under three months his wife and my wife are sisters lol plus he had a rfe. I know i filed the paperwork correctly so I dont think i will get any rfe's (knock on wood) so i'm hoping this petition gets approved by the middle of next month or so I'll keep you guys updated

THAT'S why it has not been approved... because you are stuck in namecheck... it is not normal for the visa to take so long to be approved... the FBI namecheck, that is another story :rolleyes:...

My name was cleared according to what the IO told me and my I-130 was sent to California Service Center on December 2005.

The status of the case is "Received and pending" and the last LUD was on June 26th 2007 when I filed the I-485, I-765 and the other supplement forms.

No idea what's going on with my case.

delissi,,
Don't listen to these outliers. I am from Montenegro in same situation as you are. Just filed for my wife, and tell you what?....I will have her in US by Febrary!.

Just think about these guys...what a loosers they are....they completed thier cases and they still login to this site! Will you do that, once your wife is here???? Will I do that??? Fak NO!

Good luck to you my fried, and pls don't listen to these losers!

He doesn't have to listen to us, but I would recommend an english class for you to take to learn typing in such a professional form.

Just to let you know, I thought about this form the same way you are thinking about now, but guess what....!!! I saved at least 2k by just listening to them and following what they tell me to do.

All what takes you to earn respect, is to respect others and not calling them names.

I end my response by a nice proverb
"If your morals make you dreary, depend upon it, they are wrong. I do not say give them up, for they may be all you have, but conceal them like a vice lest they should spoil the lives of better and simpler people".

Well I Guess I Will Know Soon Enough Everyone's Situation Is Different I Honestly Think My Petition Will Be Approved Within The Next Month And My Wife Will Be Here By Feb. I Have All Documents Ready Affadavit, Letters From Work, Tax Returns, Paystubs, Bank Accounts, Marriage Cert., Birth Cert., Passport Size Photos, Tranlations, And Some Other Things My Wife Has Everything She Needs Police Cert., Birth Cert., Passport, All Forms Filled Out Right Now Its A Wait And Send In Game Lol

I agree with you.
But calling people here names and liars is not right.

I didn't update my signature, but I was one of the June filers.

I got my green card approved in 3 months and 22 days.
However, my friend who got a lawyer and paid him decent money, got his case cloased a month ago.
It took him exactly 2 years and 1 month.

So, what do you think about this portal now??

I respect every one on this page, although they are not lawyers, but trust me... they are willing to help and they exceeded my epectations.

Just wait, and we will see.

I wish you the best, and I hope you get your case approved soon.