AUGUST - Visa revalidation tracking

Hey Guys!!
My visa was printed this afternoon and sent out. Its showing on Fedex now. I couldn't be happier. I am going to receive it tomorrow by Fedex overnight. I am flying out of the country on Nov. 26. Just in time!! I cant believe this.
When I called visa office this afternoon, the rep was like, "Mr. Manish, I talk to you everyday. But guess what? Your visa was printed today and has been sent out. Now you should start tracking your shipment". :)
Thank you guys, for all your support and help.

Congratulations dude!

Originally posted by manishg_in
Hey Guys!!
My visa was printed this afternoon and sent out. Its showing on Fedex now. I couldn't be happier. I am going to receive it tomorrow by Fedex overnight. I am flying out of the country on Nov. 26. Just in time!! I cant believe this.
When I called visa office this afternoon, the rep was like, "Mr. Manish, I talk to you everyday. But guess what? Your visa was printed today and has been sent out. Now you should start tracking your shipment". :)
Thank you guys, for all your support and help.

manishg_in,

Have a good trip and good luck, may be you won't get to see this message but I am happy for you since you were so stressed about the whole thing, which is understandable.

May be now if you read all of your old posts you will laugh at it.
But it seems you turned out to be very lucky as you got the passport at the exact time.

PremChopra,
I am still here. I know, what you are saying is right. But whetever I wrote in my posts was like an outburst, resulted from a long wait and frustration. I thank God for being kind enough!! Thanks for your good wishes.

Cheers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
curious

just curious, if the DOS are processing any cases this week. didnt hear from anyone if their visa is approved.!

Guys,

Called up DC Visa Office this morning. The lady said that I will be getting the PP only after 1st week of Dec, due to thanksgiving holidays.

Thanks

sunil_green

sunil, thanks for the update. hope they start picking up after thanksgiving and not slog it. lets keep updating and sharing the info.. good luck!

Looking at September thread, it looks like sept 24th cases are being currently processed as of today. Hopefully tomorrow they will start processing sept 26th cases.

Sunil_green, did the clerk tell you whether your visa got processed?

Thanks!

I will be the happiest person if Sep26th case will be delivered by tomorrow,
as my marriage is on Dec1 4th and my ticket is on 10th.
Trying to get ticket on 11th...

tension .. tension.. tension... Hahahaha
Anyway we already prepared to postpone the dates , id DOS screw up in sending PP in time.

Thanks
Kota