• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

OK - I'll bite. Grrrr - you are forcing me and I hate guessing because KCC don't seem to take any notice of our logic! So let me talk about targets...

AF has to move bigtime! We have two months to get a decent jump, and with lower density, lots of embassies to spread the workload, and plenty of AF visas left at this point, that must be possible. So - for AF I would hope to see 20k jump. - AF - 75k

AS also need to get a move on. Nepal and Iran have been holding the region back and I'm amazed they haven't limited those countries so far. So, if they continue to not limit them, then 10.5/11k max, but I would hope (for the sake of more of AS region) that they apply a sensible limit to Nepal/Iran and then we could see a bigger jump - perhaps 13/14k.

OC. Oh where to start. 1300 at this point SUCKS. Dear KCC, please don't mess with our mates down under - OC 1600+ please!

SA. Again - come on KCC. 1900+ would be nice to see. You know it makes sense.

And last but not least EU. I'd love to see 40k - but I doubt we will go quite that far - so I'm guessing between 39 and 40k. Hopefully we get to Frankynumberville!

Yup :)
I'm happy that I forced you to make a guess lol
I'm also expecting a 20k jump for AF,I know its a bit unusual but our DV is abnormal so yeah!
and for EU I'm pretty confident that 40k will be reached in august, do hear that franky ;)
Asia is batteling still with the 2 heavy weight for august I would say 12k.
OC no comment for now I'd rather wait for the august bulletin (mijoro) will catch a fit if I predict today :(
Sa will probably move up to 1850 or 1900 I'm confident about it !

Yup :)
I'm happy that I forced you to make a guess lol
I'm also expecting a 20k jump for AF,I know its a bit unusual but our DV is abnormal so yeah!
and for EU I'm pretty confident that 40k will be reached in august, do hear that franky ;)
Asia is batteling still with the 2 heavy weight for august I would say 12k.
OC no comment for now I'd rather wait for the august bulletin (mijoro) will catch a fit if I predict today :(
Sa will probably move up to 1850 or 1900 I'm confident about it !

Seems like we are aligned. For SA we seem to agree they will get to Veronumberville. To get to Mijoro and Hearty numbers in August would be a bigger stretch.

Hi guys , Britsimon & Vladek. First of all thank you for your predictions, it really make us hope even because we keep googling and looking all day around on the net to find something interesting . My CN is EU36700 and actually I don't know if I will get interview and visa. All my hope for a new life is now related to this months. May I ask to you guys a question: my high school was professional one, not general but after I did graduate in Engineering. Do I have to present both diplomas in interview or just the university one?
Thank you in advance.

p.s. days are longer now. Weeks looks like years! Gosh so stressful.

Hi guys , Britsimon & Vladek. First of all thank you for your predictions, it really make us hope even because we keep googling and looking all day around on the net to find something interesting . My CN is EU36700 and actually I don't know if I will get interview and visa. All my hope for a new life is now related to this months. May I ask to you guys a question: my high school was professional one, not general but after I did graduate in Engineering. Do I have to present both diplomas in interview or just the university one?
Thank you in advance.

p.s. days are longer now. Weeks looks like years! Gosh so stressful.

Oh wow you missed the JUly cutoff by a few hundred. I was the same, missing May be a few hundred. I think predicting you will be current on the next VB is one of the safest predictions that could be made.

Now about the professional school thing. It sounds like that might have been vocational school - and that could be an issue. You might want to explain that in a little more detail. Some COs have been known to take higher level degrees and some have looked for the high school graduation which should not include vocational education. If that is an issue it might also be worth exploring the work experience route and going armed with both bases covered.

Just get past 1820 OC and make my patience worthwhile.. though will most likely accept I'll be entering again this year

OK - I'll bite. Grrrr - you are forcing me and I hate guessing because KCC don't seem to take any notice of our logic! So let me talk about targets...

AF has to move bigtime! We have two months to get a decent jump, and with lower density, lots of embassies to spread the workload, and plenty of AF visas left at this point, that must be possible. So - for AF I would hope to see 20k jump. - AF - 75k
The main reason?:eek:

The main reason?:eek:

Sloner, your photo shows you look exactly like I imagined. Nice abs.

Good to see you here.

Now, to respond, do you mean to ask what is the main reason out of the ones I gave? Well I think they combine to the point where AF has more headroom than EU for instance.

Would like to see oc come in at 1700 for the next vb then 2200 or current the following. I would be prepared to settle for current next vb though

AS also need to get a move on. Nepal and Iran have been holding the region back and I'm amazed they haven't limited those countries so far. So, if they continue to not limit them, then 10.5/11k max, but I would hope (for the sake of more of AS region) that they apply a sensible limit to Nepal/Iran and then we could see a bigger jump - perhaps 13/14k.

OC. Oh where to start. 1300 at this point SUCKS. Dear KCC, please don't mess with our mates down under - OC 1600+ please!

SA. Again - come on KCC. 1900+ would be nice to see. You know it makes sense.

And last but not least EU. I'd love to see 40k - but I doubt we will go quite that far - so I'm guessing between 39 and 40k. Hopefully we get to Frankynumberville!
Are these your final figure guesses or the next round guesses?

Oh wow you missed the JUly cutoff by a few hundred. I was the same, missing May be a few hundred. I think predicting you will be current on the next VB is one of the safest predictions that could be made.

Now about the professional school thing. It sounds like that might have been vocational school - and that could be an issue. You might want to explain that in a little more detail. Some COs have been known to take higher level degrees and some have looked for the high school graduation which should not include vocational education. If that is an issue it might also be worth exploring the work experience route and going armed with both bases covered.

Actually Brtisimon, my high school was 5 year school but it was let say part time, mean one day school and the other free. But I read in local US Embassy that also this school was not qualified for DV process. But University degree yes. So, I was just thinking to send both of diplomas or just the university. Is mandatory to send the high school diploma? Or just the one whom can be qualified?

Actually Brtisimon, my high school was 5 year school but it was let say part time, mean one day school and the other free. But I read in local US Embassy that also this school was not qualified for DV process. But University degree yes. So, I was just thinking to send both of diplomas or just the university. Is mandatory to send the high school diploma? Or just the one whom can be qualified?
The high school diploma is mandatory yes.

I am really hoping the next VB Africa will jump with Britsimon's predictions. Hopefully, then my interview will be the first week of Sep. Waiting for a year to face the CO can really stretch you physically and mentally. Phheeewww!!

Last edited: