• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

I don't think it change in last few days. It needs various embassies to get that done. I think even the internal communication screw up in KCC. So, until the interview date is confirmed, nothing is final.

KCC were clear that there was no increase, but yeah - perhaps the SA embassies had not had their input at that point - BUT very odd they discussed the numbers at all in that case.

To your point though nothing is final until the interview actually happens (meaning even confirmed dates don't trump no visas).

What will happen to AS ?????????????? please experts... air your ideas.............
No expert, no AS September prediction (which for AS would be virtually impossible given the variables), simply some actual numbers: in the four years AS did not go current, as is expected by some for this year, August to September increases were as follows: +962 (1995), +625 (2003), +2700 (2004), +1200 (2005). 2014 may or may not be rather different, though: www.dv-info.site40.net/

So,What will be the next visa bulletin for other countries in asia for September? Will it be a another jump of 3800 or less??

With the last minute changes and mistakes, it really driving people crazy. Anyway, the positive side of this is that SA increased by 200. It's not only good for SA selectees, it also good for all regions because that show DOS is trying to schedule more interviews as possible. Looking at the potential regional quota for SA of 1.1k to 1.2k and with 1.6k selectees scheduled for interview up to July, DOS still go ahead and schedule 200 more CN which make SA reaching 1.7k to 1.8k selectees interview scheduled. And others regions has much lower interview scheduled against regional quota ratio, that's mean in Sept other regions can expect a much higher CN.

Thanks to everyone for all your info. @vladek15425 and Britsimon do you think AF will become current in Sept and reach 114/115K?
- If it becomes current, does everyone get an interview? How long does it take for KCC to notify you?

Waiting and holding my breath!!

Why could be the reason for this last minute change.

They made a mistake. Leaving it at 1550 made no sense - so at least now they have fixed that.

THink they don't make mistakes?? Well in the same VB they also forgot to publish the Nepal cutoff - which they have now corrected. So yeah - they make mistakes, and yeah, they correct them.

Thanks to everyone for all your info. @vladek15425 and Britsimon do you think AF will become current in Sept and reach 114/115K?
- If it becomes current, does everyone get an interview? How long does it take for KCC to notify you?

Waiting and holding my breath!!

I am sorry to say it is VERY unlikely that AF will go current.