Attorney for i730?

Hie everyone. I'm new on the forum. My husband applied i730 for me and our son. I just want to find out what's the timeline for nvc to receive our petition and sending it to the embassy as well. Thank you looking forward to your response

I applied for my wife she is in overseas .My i730 case approved yesterday .I applied on 07/09/2019 TSC .whats the next step ???wish you all good luck

hello
In which office do you process?
and if they asked you for any proof after the case says
fees were waived
Thank you
My case was in texas service center .they don’t ask any proof unless you don’t provide them all required documents .good luck

Solicité para mi esposa, ella está en el extranjero. Mi caso i730 fue aprobado ayer. Solicité el 09/07/2019 TSC. ¿Cuál es el siguiente paso? Les deseo a todos buena suerte.
hello
what country is your wife in
I am the beneficiary of the i730 and I am in Cuba but they say that Guyana is delaying
how long can the process take after uscis
Thank you

I applied for my wife she is in overseas .My i730 case approved yesterday .I applied on 07/09/2019 TSC .whats the next step ???wish you all good luck
Congratulations for your I 739 approval !!!

the next step is for your case to be sent to NVC , unfortunately it may take up to 60 days now for NVC to be in pocession of the file , and a possible 3months for the file to be sent to your embassy for enterview.

My case is past the priority date just waiting for approval notice. How long did they take for to receive the approval letter after reaching your priority date?
After reaching your priority date as u called it which I understand to be the estimated processing time for I 730, other factors need to be considered which might be the reason the case is delaying:

of late the uscis has be playing dealay tactics for principal applicants to obtain their GC first before approving their i730 petition ( that was reply I got from uscis when my case was delaying)

another factor again may be that u are also filing for a derivative child as well, if yes then a DNA test will be required and results obtained before they can finally give ur approval . Best whishes

Hello. I applied for I-730 for my husband. He is in the US. Has anyone file for I-730 when the beneficiary is already in the US? Can you share your experience please. I filed on May 2020. Case was transferred to NBC last year. At this point I don’t know if either me or my husband will be interview.

Hello everyone,
My wife’s interview is scheduled in my home country.
I have some questions, pls help me out.

1) The embassy issued old revision I-765 forms - is it ok to fill it up or print new version copies from online?

2) what to answer for these questions in i765 form?
*Immigration status at your last arrival.
*your current immigration status or category.
*eligibility category in letter and words like (c5) (a18) etc.

Please let me know.
Thank you

Honestly this forum is dead , 3years back no question could be left unanswered all the members were very resourceful and very active.
We didn’t feel the strong urge to get a lawyer since u could practically get answers to most if not all of ur queries on the platform.

I have personally stopped asking questions here because of how lukewarm the platform has become.