Attorney for i730?

hi @ asylumist
since 2 years you didn't even get your fingerprint? or you did it before and again have to do?
No my spouse was not in USA that is why he didn’t submit the fingerprint. He came and we transferred the case to get the interview here

hi i am requesting for expedite application i730 for the medical reasons we both in the USA . did anyone expedite it before ?

Yes, you need to give fingerprint and the interview basically to prove the relationship. I think it’s important for spouse applications but maybe children don’t need interview.
Yes I’m waiting since 2018 for apparently no reason, I complained to almost everyone I could complain to , until they gave my spouse interview this month but still couldn’t give us a decision due to the lack of fingerprints that we are waiting for it to be scheduled.

is your spouse here in the states?

hi. I expedite today my i730 petition on behalf of my medical condition. please post some experience if someone expedited earlier and I will keep updated to

thanks

They will review it and give you decision within a month,mine was 2 weeks
Thanks so so much for the reply. I also expedited throgh Congress woman. As we both live in usa what would be the next step if they accept my expidite request. Please
thanks so much

Thanks so so much for the reply. I also expedited throgh Congress woman. As we both live in usa what would be the next step if they accept my expidite request. Please
thanks so much
I'm in USA too but the i730 is for my husband who is oversees, after approval,it was sent to NVC .

hello everybody! hope you doing fine? is there anybody who can clearly tell me that how long i730 take on normal processing time on this specific time, please? they don't accept me my expedite request I was filed on January 2020. my wife and children's are living outside USA waiting …..I appreciate for any clue .

thankyou in advance

There is nothing like normal processing time these days. I'm waiting 19 months already and still no sign of change as every month USCIS keeps rolling back the processing dates. You send you expedition request or filled i-730 on Jan 2020?

There is nothing like normal processing time these days. I'm waiting 19 months already and still no sign of change as every month USCIS keeps rolling back the processing dates. You send you expedition request or filled i-730 on Jan 2020?
my lowyer requested expedite when he fill i730 on jan 2020. my asylum interview was expedited in aug 2019. but this time they don't accept & told me to wait normal processing time.

hello guys

I expedited through congresswomen 2 weeks ago . this is what I got

1.On August 24, 2020, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B.................SFR, was completed.
still waiting for the next step. if anyone expedited through congress please share some time line