Attorney for i730?

Thanks so so much for the reply. I also expedited throgh Congress woman. As we both live in usa what would be the next step if they accept my expidite request. Please
thanks so much
hi... how to do expedite through congresswoman?
because i filed I-730 at TSC nov 2018 deritative inside USA, until now i didn't get news from USCIS.

thank you

Hi @ seldom Denny
When did you apply. Have you got any reply about your expidite request from them?

When we checked last time through Congress women they said. My application is pending for assignment to an adjudication officer
It’s 10 months already for me since we filed a petition in nabraska . On the website it says 11 to 14 months for nsc service center. Still waiting

Hi @ seldom Denny
When did you apply. Have you got any reply about your expidite request from them?

When we checked last time through Congress women they said. My application is pending for assignment to an adjudication officer
It’s 10 months already for me since we filed a petition in nabraska . On the website it says 11 to 14 months for nsc service center. Still waiting
I filed on AUG 2020 at Texas Service Center. I did not receive a response to my expedite request. The expedite request was not though congressMen. I The expedite request reason was Humateraian issues.
Have they ever respond to Expedite request. ?

Hi @ seldom Denny

does this mean your waiting time is 10 months? So you only have a few months to wait?

Hi@ edjan

It’s just a estimate time. I don’t really know how accurate this processing time is on the website

What’s your opinion on the processing Time ?

Hi@ edjan

It’s just a estimate time. I don’t really know how accurate this processing time is on the website

What’s your opinion on the processing Time ?

hello guys

I checked yesterday processing time it was 11 to 14 month, now it’s 12 to 15.5 month for Nebraska service center and 30.5 months for texas service center soooo frustrating
its been almost 11 months, don't really know how long it takes more