Attorney for i730?

Hello everyone : I received the approval for my. I-730 on Tuesday.
My timeline
12/18/2018 : application I-730 was received at Nebraska
December 2019 sent request for my case is being outside normal processing time
February 2020 contacted the senator
March 2020 contacted ombudsman office
July 2020 received interview for July 21st
Interview done and September 4th the online case status changed into case was approved

I filed I730 with an Expedite request at the texas service center. Does anyone apply expedite request? please share your timeline

Last edited:
I did it on 24 August. Got 3 generic massages on my online uscis account history. After that nothing for now simply waiting my petition is in nabraska service center. Did you got any acknowledgement?

I did it on 24 August. Got 3 generic massages on my online uscis account history. After that nothing for now simply waiting my petition is in nabraska service center. Did you got any acknowledgement?
I received a receipt after 10 days. but I haven't got a response for the expedite request

My case is pending assignment to an adjudications officer at the Nebraska Service Center (NSC). They told me to contact back if didn’t hear anything back within 60 days

was your application I-730 9 months ago? After that you made a expidet request? , i think they will do it normal process time . process time 11 - 14 mounth