Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

gvr123, You're a brave person. Thanks for the valuable information you provided us. I am glad that we can now assume cases are sent to Philly "after Sep23, 2003" instead of "All Sep 2003 cases". Once again, thanks!!! ;)

gvr123 said:
Well after readin the threads for last 10 days , i call the Atl Dol for my case

atl rep:how can i help you?
me: I would like to know a case status
atlrep: are you the employer
me : yes
atlrep:when was this recieved?
me : not sure i have case number ?
atlrep :she took and said your's is spe17th we are working on june
me:I heard that you guys moving cases to philly , is my case going to be
philly
atlrep: you are case is here
me :uh...(i was about repeat my stuff)
atel rep : interuptted my uh.. said , your case will be processessed here as it's here
me : thanks

BTW my case is reached on spe17th 2003

status list

Someone please add my record to the status list.
Atlanta DOL Received date: Sep 06, 2003.

I dont wanna mess up the file myself.

-mito

Congatulations ga2003.

All the very best to you for next step.
ga2003 said:
Labor Approved !!!!!!!!!!!!! . I got a call from my employer today saying my Labor is approved. I got a copy of the approval too. It was approved on jan 19th.
Mine is EB2. So guess I can apply for both i 140 and 485 together. Thanks for all the help and support provided here and good luck to all the friends waiting for approval

Anyone here with BEC case?

Hi,
I feel a bit homeless now that the labor cases are in a state of flux. Anyone in here following up on cases for atlanta moved to a BEC?
If TempeBelle reads this message please respond, you always had uptodate info.
thanks,
frog

i am so confused. my employer told me that my case has been forwarded to PHILY after calling ATLDOL. i asked two different HR guy call ATLDOL.
the same result.
my case came to ATLDOL at SEP 3th. :( :( :(

gvr123 said:

philly
atel rep : interuptted my uh.. said , your case will be processessed here as it's here

Dongfang
Did you give the case number to HR? If possible, give your case number to HR and let them check DOL again using your case number. I think this may be accurate.

I'm so tired of this waiting and not knowing anything....

I think I will withdraw my application and re-apply with PERM. I'm from a country that is not affected by visa retrogression, so I think I will give it a shot.

Monday I have a meeting with my lawyer to see which way will pursue this

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

mito

My boss just called DOL using my case number to confirm that my case is still in DOL. I believe your case is still in their office,too. My RD is sep 3, 2003.
Hope this can help you.

JustWatching said:
Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

JustWatching,

I believe this is a clerical error.

You mentioned:

PD: Date your labor certification was approved at STATE SWA

Correction:

PD: Date your labor certification was filed with State SWA

Thanks and Keep up the good work.

AwardMyGC.

gvr123: What phone number did you call? I am gonna give it a try. Did you enter any extension number?

gvr123 said:

philly

I am silent watcher of this Forum. First I would like thank you all, for obvious reasons.
Can some one answer this question please,
Is it possible not to have a case # from regional office?( Cause My lawyer/bloodscuker says they haven't got one for my case filed in July 2003 and moved to Regional in August 2003)
How good is it to approach a Senator/Congressman for some help regarding labor certification?
Thanx in advance

sent to philly

I called Atlanta DOL to check where my case is.
Rep asked me the received date. I told her it was Sep 06, 2003.
She said all cases from Sep 2003 thru Dec 2004 are sent to Philly.
On a second attempt, I wanted to give her my case number and asked her to check with my specific case number. She didn't bother getting the case number. Instead she said, twice, "it is sent to philly, it is sent to philly".......... :( :( :(

You should not tell her your RD. Just said you don't know. The only thing you know is your case number. Maybe she will check it for you. Try your luck next week. When I called by myself, I got the same message as you. But my boss called for me yesterday using my case number to get the message that my case is still in DOL. Also my lawyer told me the same thing that my case is in DOL. It's better to let your employer call to confirm using your case number. By the way don't forget to update the information if you get anything.

I think we should not keep calling the same number. Because that number is not a general number where each time a different rep picks up. Instead, same rep picks up the phone. Check the following address:

http://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg03/Staff.cfm?FromRec=1&field=name&order=asc&unit=&who=

404-893-0101 posted in the forum belongs to a specific rep.
If need be, each time better to call a different rep instead of storming the same phone number.

Or if you want to stick to the same phone number, better to try after a couple of days or a week later.

Just some thoughts.............

@#$%*&^@##@%#$

eefrog said:
Hi,
I feel a bit homeless now that the labor cases are in a state of flux. Anyone in here following up on cases for atlanta moved to a BEC?
If TempeBelle reads this message please respond, you always had uptodate info.
thanks,
frog

Hi frog,

dont have any information beyond what has been stated on this forum.

1. It has been confirmed by my lawyer (well I pushed and shoved him to get this bit of info) that all cases from ATL DOL after Sep 23 (till March 28, 2005) are being / would be shifted to BEC.

2. Old cases from SF DOL etc have been divided into two batches and transferred to Dallas and Philly to even out the old cases.

3. Atlanta cases are currently / shortly to be inputed into the BEC database and the 45-Day Notice letters should be sent out starting the end of this month (but no guarantees on that yet).

4. Even though my PD is May 2002, my case got transferred to ATL DOL only in Sep 2004 (yes god damn it 2004). So have been taking a big break from GC related issues as my BP tends to shoot up over the inequities of the system and the adverse impact on my case.

5. Seriously considering changing employers and filing under PERM. Managed to accumulate 5+ years of work experience while waiting for the labour clearance. So would be eligible for the EB2 category. Have about 2 years left on my 2nd H1-B, but jobs dont seem to be so easy to come by.

6. Most of the lawyers are useless, butt resting leeches. They have less knowledge of anything and only when they are given specific information and asked to confirm would they do it. There may be a few exceptions however.

Anyway, keeping a watch on the proceedings and would post any fresh info that I come across.

BTW, congrats to all the guys who got their LC approvals recently, the latest being ga 2003.

What will happen at the start of the Perm if Atlanta DOL is not finished with the pending labor certification case , I asume cases till Sept 23rd.
Does anyone think those cases will than go to Philly or will still stay in Atlanta and will be process by Atlanta DOL office?

Any suggestion?

TampaBelle,

You and I seem to be in the same situation.............hang on, if there is a real FIFO using the PD on these BECs, our cases should be around the corner. After waiting so much time, I would give this freaking FIFO a try............wouldn't you?, just a suggestion !. I am hoping we'll get something this year.

UrgentV
Florida Jan 2002
Atlanta DOL Dec 2004

let's say september case goes to philly , when can we expect to get thee cleared...

like in 2 years ...

any one have idea????

Pls post