Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Congratulations Bombay and ttoker , this good news brings the hopes alive and gives the boost to tolerate the torture for some more time.

I hope DOL is about to reach the 04404XXX series from GA cases, because it definately looks like they are taking the cases on the case number sequence.

b0mbay said:
Thanks Some_GreenCard,
My buddy is waiting .. In fact he will come online right after i log out of the forum :) , as he can not be online when he posts the details on my behalf ... :D

hello GODAWGS...................

Did you get any reply yet???????

My NOF is similar to yours. I have not yet recieved anything from DOL.

Add my case

Hi,
I am adding my case in the status list.

ATL DOL Jan 09 2004 FL 04414xx

Last edited by a moderator:
BRC will be slower with some certainity since it will follow the old process.
BRC can be fast or slow depending on wehre you land in the que for FIFO

NPC will be faster with lot of uncertainities since it will follow new procedure.

allaboutgc said:
Gurus,

Do you think Backlog Reduction Center is faster or National Processing Center is faster? Thanks.

ETA 750B and Adjustment of status

Hello All,

I selected Consular Processing on the ETA 750B form which was required for labor certification. I am still waiting on the federal labor certification.

I was wondering if i can opt for Adjust of Status instead of CP when i file for I 140? OR Since i selected CP on the ETA 750B form, do i have to stick with that?

I am having second thoughts about CP because of the priority date issue. I will appreciate any thoughts on this.

damn...did you guys see how fast vertmont service center is processing I-140 applications.....they are already processing july 2004 whereas my dear texas is stuck in august 2003. all that saying about southern people being lazy is all true.

If AVM was updated in Friday, then it would make no sense for checking it on Monday morning as I am sure that DOL staff is not going to work on the Weekend. Might be later in the afternoon would be still a good time to check and I am going to do that, See you guys after 12:00 EST

Some_GreenCard said:
It was down whole weekend...still down...
If anybody is calling ATL DOL live person, please remind them that AVM is down..

AVM is working

I have just checked my status, still received (Jan 8, '04). But found out that 7 cases received in March '04, were certified on April '04. Lucky March guys!

hi guys,
am new to this forum .our case was trfd was florida state to atl dol in may 2004.
till date havent recd any confirmation or receipt notice or case no from dol .
the only thing which we know is the message on florida state website where it shows case has been trfd.anybody in same situation.?
also on the avm 1 other employee's case had been entered which was recd by them
in sept 2003 . thats it after that nothing.
in btwn after that employees case was filed the employers phone no is changed .so now am i reqd to enter the old no or new no to hear the case ?
hope to get a reply.
thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: