Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

chags said:
Finally My labour got certified stamp after very long - 30Months of waiting.

-GA SESA certified on Apirl 14 2003
-DOL recevied May 30 2004
-Remanded to employer regarding 'Employment/Recruitment Report' on Sept 10th 2004 in AVM.
-Got mail from DOL on next business day ie Sept 13th 2004
-Response is sent to DOL on Sept 17th 2004
-According to AVM, my case is Certified on Sept 27th 2004

Ohhhh.... What a Great Relief!

Chags :)
So Chags, your case received by DOL in May this year?

Cool deal Chags!!

Good to know that it got thru. LaborUnknown - Its just you and me in the boat now. Looks like we both have the same lawyer (they are just taking so much time) and the same RE issue. Sathishshetty - my RE is the exact same, they want to know how many resumes were received for the position and the reasons they were denied. I guess thats the recruitment report that Chags was talking about too.

update

Some_GreenCard said:
:( April 2003 cases still pending... :(

i have noticed that some may and june cases are getting certified. i have R_ro of may 25....i wonder if they have lost my application or something. also some of the may and june case numbers are of series:
044035XX and i dont know how mine is of the series 044048XX ?

do you know whats going on?

Congrats Chags.
I noticed you were certified by GA way back in April 14 2003 and yet your DOL received date is May 30 2004.
Now is that a typo or is that common to have such a big gap in time ?

chags said:
Finally My labour got certified stamp after very long - 30Months of waiting.

-GA SESA certified on Apirl 14 2003
-DOL recevied May 30 2004
-Remanded to employer regarding 'Employment/Recruitment Report' on Sept 10th 2004 in AVM.
-Got mail from DOL on next business day ie Sept 13th 2004
-Response is sent to DOL on Sept 17th 2004
-According to AVM, my case is Certified on Sept 27th 2004

Ohhhh.... What a Great Relief!

Chags :)

Certified!!

Finally.... after 22 months.

Case Num: 044036XX
DOT Code: 030.062-010

Here is the time line.

GA - Nov. 2002
ATL (Federal) - 2 June 2003
Certified on - 17 Sept. 2004

I have been checking this forum so long. Thanks everybody for their posting, analysis and support.

Last edited by a moderator:
As i analyzed flcdatacenter.com database, case # does not match month & year of processing, you case # could be 044048XX but Recd date is June 03. If you have noticed recent approvals, it looks like DOL is processing based on case # order (not in all cases, but most of them :D )

nishokie said:
i have noticed that some may and june cases are getting certified. i have R_ro of may 25....i wonder if they have lost my application or something. also some of the may and june case numbers are of series:
044035XX and i dont know how mine is of the series 044048XX ?

do you know whats going on?

Status updated.

Congratulations..

BAntony said:
Certified!!
Finally.... after 22 months.
Case Num: 044036XX DOT Code: 030.062-010
Here is the time line.
GA - Nov. 2002
ATL (Federal) - 2 June 2003
Certified on - 17 Sept. 2004
I have been checking this forum so long. Thanks everybody for their posting, analysis and support.

Regarding change of Address

Dear friends,
I have moved last year to new address(new apartment), but when filed GC I have given my old address, does it matter for LC clearance or do we need to report immediately.
Still i did not report, or shall i wait for my Federal to clear, are they going to send any letters to my old address.
My file moved to Atl Dol on Aug 7th 2003.
So let me know any suggestions guys.
One more final question?
My wife visa is going to expire tomarrow(which was with old company), but we have H1 (I-94)with new company valid still 2006, is it ok if we travel in december to india and get stamped or do we need to go immediately.
Thank you,
kasid

See inline..

kasid said:
Dear friends,
I have moved last year to new address(new apartment), but when filed GC I have given my old address, does it matter for LC clearance or do we need to report immediately.
Still i did not report, or shall i wait for my Federal to clear, are they going to send any letters to my old address.

DOL will be in touch with your attorney/employer. Make sure their address remains same till you get your labor cleared. :)

My file moved to Atl Dol on Aug 7th 2003.
So let me know any suggestions guys.
One more final question?
My wife visa is going to expire tomarrow(which was with old company), but we have H1 (I-94)with new company valid still 2006, is it ok if we travel in december to india and get stamped or do we need to go immediately.

You can travel with new H1(I-94), but you have get it stamped in India in passport when coming back. Make sure you take all necessary documents for stamping.

Thank you,
kasid

yahooooooooooooooo...... :D

At last certified..after 22 months.
Applied GA SESA Nov 2002
Received regional office june 2 2003.
Certified on september 23 2004.
But heard in the AVM today morning only. 044036xx
Thanks to all my friends who stood with me during those hard times(still more to come in I-140 and 485). God had answered my prayers and will keep praying for you guys.
Best of luck for the rest who are waiting to hear the magic words..

conratulations

swami.........good luck on the next stage.

swami_gc said:

Applied GA SESA Nov 2002
Thanks to all my friends who stood with me during those hard times(still more to come in I-140 and 485). God had answered my prayers and will keep praying for you guys.

Hi LaborUnknown,

Did your lawyers send a response to the Remand notice?. My lawyers have not. I am hoping they will send it before end of the week.

Its been a very frustrating 28 months so far:

Here are my details:
Applied with GA SESA May 2002.
Received in State office: 10 April 2003
Received in DOL: 23 May 2003
Remand to Employer: 30 Aug 2004.
Case # 044024xx

keeping hope alive.
Tim. :(

For Tim_h !!

Hi Tim_h, Not yet, Actually my Lawyer has not received any response from my employer yet.

I will inform you once I will get any response from my lawyer.

Thanks

I guess case # ranging from 04403600 - 04403999 should verify their status. There could be lot of chance, they might be certified..
Partial list in above range...

thank you

thank you some_greencard for your kind suggestions,
one more question, for quite a long time i did not hear any case number of my file, a few months back i called DOL and told my employer name and i got my case number, but they gave me 04414*** but iam little bit worried here, when ever i see some case numbers on statuslist it shows all 0440 range, what iam thinking is if they clear only 0440 cases for this year, i really dont know when they are going to clear 0441*** cases,my file moved to DOL on Aug7th 03.
I really dont know how this will work.
any suggestions will help me to release my teeeeeeeeeeeeeension.
Thank you,
kasid

Kasid,

On analyzing data on flcdatacenter.com database, it was shocking to see case #'s are different , than being sequential based on date received. On recent theory, it looks that DOL is processing based on case # order and also DOT code. If you look at following case for eg:-
bAntony
Recd Date Jun 02 2003
Appr Sep 17 2004
044036XX DOT Code: 030.062-010

swami_gc
Recd Date Jun 02 2003
Appr Sep 23 2004
Case #: 044039xx DOT code: 030.162-014

Bombay
Recd Date Jun 02 2003
NOF Sep 17 2004
Case # 044035XX DOT Code 030.162-014

Case # range 044035XX - 044039XX and their DOT code represents Programmer Analyst or Computer Programmer.

This theory could be wrong also..DOL works sometime on their own freaking theory. Dont worry your turn will come soon..looks DOL is picking up again.. Lets hope for best :)

How come they never get to my case!! Have they lost the damn file!?? :rolleyes:

044025xx

swami_gc said:

Applied GA SESA Nov 2002

Hi All,

I am new to this Forum, recently I cleared State Labor from NC state and my Case was forwarded to Atlanta Federal on 3-August-2004 after 30 months of long wait. My GC was filed in JAN-2002.

my question was when they receive in Federal do they send a Receipt number coz, my Lawyer said Atlanta assigns it a number when it is approved. and they go by the date they received. Is this true.

Thanks