Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker

Nof

have been a silent surfer of this forum for some time.....fair to say that active participation helps and passive doesn't. here are my details.

Moved to ATL Regional: Sometime in March
NOF issued Aug 11th
Responded on Sept 14th by employer
Awaiting a decision.......

have been relentlessly checking automated voice response but have not yet heard the" magical sound"....hope for the best when the machine wakes up finally after sleeping through the weekend.

NOf was relating to wages and ad response. employer favorably responded to both. Rest.....will know soon!!!!

Hi godawgs.................

I have a similar NOF about wages & ad response. Can u tell me what ur attorney/employer response is?

I have to respond by Oct 25.

godawgs said:
have been a silent surfer of this forum for some time.....fair to say that active participation helps and passive doesn't. here are my details.

Moved to ATL Regional: Sometime in March
NOF issued Aug 11th
Responded on Sept 14th by employer
Awaiting a decision.......

have been relentlessly checking automated voice response but have not yet heard the" magical sound"....hope for the best when the machine wakes up finally after sleeping through the weekend.

NOf was relating to wages and ad response. employer favorably responded to both. Rest.....will know soon!!!!

Update on my case status.

Today morning i heard the message on AVM .. "Remanded to employer" .

My details are as below.

R_RO Jun 02 2003
case # 044 035XX 030.162-014
status updated 09/17/2004

On one side i am thinking at least my case # was touched after a long and on the otherside i am getting worried about the implications/effects of this Remand. Could anyone please help me understand this "Remanded to employer" better?

Awaiting !!

What happend to your buddy...
gceeker05 Case_Num 044 043XX R_So 10/8/2002 R_Ro 5/16/2003 ???

I guess remanded to employer should be big deal (for wages or ad or ???)..your employer/attorney should be able to take care of it...and get it cleared in a month or so..

Good Luck Bombay...

b0mbay said:
Today morning i heard the message on AVM .. "Remanded to employer" .

My details are as below.

R_RO Jun 02 2003
case # 044 035XX 030.162-014

On one side i am thinking at least my case # was touched after a long and on the otherside i am getting worried about the implications/effects of this Remand. Could anyone please help me understand this "Remanded to employer" better?

Awaiting !!

did you really mean "I guess remanded to employer should be big deal" ?

let me know..

My buddy is still waiting ...

Some_GreenCard said:
What happend to your buddy...
gceeker05 Case_Num 044 043XX R_So 10/8/2002 R_Ro 5/16/2003 ???

I guess remanded to employer should be big deal (for wages or ad or ???)..your employer/attorney should be able to take care of it...and get it cleared in a month or so..

Good Luck Bombay...

Update on my case status.

"Remanded to employer"

R_RO May 12 2003
case # 044 035XX

DOL wants to know as to how many resumes the company received in response to the advertisment, also what were the reasons for them being rejected.

satishshetty5 said:
"Remanded to employer"

R_RO May 12 2003
case # 044 035XX

DOL wants to know as to how many resumes the company received in response to the advertisment, also what were the reasons for them being rejected.
Finally heard the magical sound 'Certified on 9/17' after they recd the rebuttal for NOF on 9/14.

Employer had a job posting with the suggested salary increase from the Labor dept at the HR location for 10 days. They then sent a response after 10 days that no response for the posting. The other query was to give details on the responses for the adv 3 years ago when we filed the LC. Hope this helps.

Good luck everybody and see you in I140/I485 Forums. Does anybody know which forum page is most current for I140/I485?

Any news/updates on following? Would be a great help if you post your status.

sai1234 Mar 10 2003
atldolwait - Apr 08 2003
sunny_sm Apr 14 2003
Sanan Apr 28 2003 GA Case #: 044025xx
rxr May XX 2003
H1Buser2002 May 06 2003
gceeker05 May 16 2003 GA DOT CODE: 030.162-014 case # 044 043XX waiting..
HotlantaGuy May 23 2003 GA DOT Code: 030.062-010 Case #: 044044XX
nishokie May 25 2003
avala May 30 2003 GA

Certified

Finally My labour got certified stamp after very long - 30Months of waiting.

-GA SESA certified on Apirl 14 2003
-DOL recevied May 30 2004
-Remanded to employer regarding 'Employment/Recruitment Report' on Sept 10th 2004 in AVM.
-Got mail from DOL on next business day ie Sept 13th 2004
-Response is sent to DOL on Sept 17th 2004
-According to AVM, my case is Certified on Sept 27th 2004

Ohhhh.... What a Great Relief!

Chags :)

Congratulations Chags..

We will miss you in this forum.. Would appreciate if you visit this forum once in a while to see if you can give your inputs..

BTW, A Remand to employer has been issued to a fellow employee from my company. The reason is still not known to us and now i am getting frustrated that my case may also take the same path..

chags said:
Finally My labour got certified stamp after very long - 30Months of waiting.

-GA SESA certified on Apirl 14 2003
-DOL recevied May 30 2004
-Remanded to employer regarding 'Employment/Recruitment Report' on Sept 10th 2004 in AVM.
-Got mail from DOL on next business day ie Sept 13th 2004
-Response is sent to DOL on Sept 17th 2004
-According to AVM, my case is Certified on Sept 27th 2004

Ohhhh.... What a Great Relief!

Congrats to both of you, I am sure it would be relief to both of you.
One of the person who I know personally, filed the LC from North Carolina, rec date for Atlanta DOL is March 2004, got a letter to increase the Wage. I was suprise, in just few months he got his case reviewed by an officer.
Does anyone thinks maybe he will get certified in just few weeks after his lawyer submit the request back.
Please share your thoughts....

Thanks Gceeker05,

In my company only some people got Reminder to Employer query and other guys got through with out any problem. So if anyone got the RE, it doen't mean everyone in the company will get. In your case hopefully it might not happen( getting query).

As you said, your collegue's got Remaind to Employer. Its really a positive sign for you, because your employer will prepare all the paper work for them. So, If you got the same RE then your employer will send the same papers with in the same day in response to RE. Once they got the response it will take less than 2weeks.

Best of luck.

gceeker05 said:
Congratulations Chags..

We will miss you in this forum.. Would appreciate if you visit this forum once in a while to see if you can give your inputs..

BTW, A Remand to employer has been issued to a fellow employee from my company. The reason is still not known to us and now i am getting frustrated that my case may also take the same path..

Congrats Chags !!

I also got Remand to Employer, But my employer/Lawyer is taking too much time to prepare Recruitment Report; Yours was fast.

Congrats again.

Thanks