Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LC Approved

Finally,after waiting for 28 months ,my labor was approved.
ATL DOL date March 23 ' 2003
Approved Some time in May 3rd week.Not sure.

Thanks for all your support.
All the Best for your LC.

kewlsans

kewlsans said:

kewlsans

Congrats, Kelwsans finally you are freed from this ATL forums, wish you good luck for your 140/485. I am waiting from more than 30 months and no news yet.
Here is the latest updated list.

Reddy20, when are you planning to free yourself from ALT DOL forum...did you check with your attorney again :)

BTW , congrats Kelwsans

Reddy20 said:
Congrats, Kelwsans finally you are freed from this ATL forums, wish you good luck for your 140/485. I am waiting from more than 30 months and no news yet.
Here is the latest updated list.

Congratulations kewlsans! I hope the I140/485 go fast for you. I am waiting 29 months as well, ATL DOL date March 7th 2003, I hope I hear back soon too.

Some_GreenCard said:
Reddy20, when are you planning to free yourself from ALT DOL forum...did you check with your attorney again :)

BTW , congrats Kelwsans

I check with my attorney every alternate day and the final answer I got is not to call or email the legal until the end of June as they said DOL is processing Feb and the cases they received before FEB, Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats great......

Is there any way I can findout my status which was forwarded to Atlanta 03 March 03. The AVM tells that it was received on 03 March 2003. No update yet.

Does any body know how often AVM updates the info.

Good Luck for your next stage ..

kewlsans said:

kewlsans

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time my lawyer talked with Atlanta DOL they said that they haven't updated the system since the beginning of the year. This was confirmed by someone else on this board. The AVM appears to be useless at this point. that's fine by me if they use the time to update the system to process cases.

Congrats Kel, hope our time will come. BTW how did you find out? I mean what happends first? Do they send an approval letter or the actual labor certification? and do they send it to the lawyer, the employer or yourself? Thanks and good luck on the next steps.

congrats KEWLSANS

Congrats KEWLSANS, and gold luck with next phase.

Are you from Atlanta ? Are you a software person ?

regards

Thanks for your info.

I will talk to my employer to tell them about the AVM situation. Lets see. How long will have to wait ...

Is there any way to check our status ? I know only 404 562 2131. After your confirmation, this looks useless too.

If you guys know other mode of checking the staus, that would help me to let the employer know.

I've my case no, and my DOT code, If anybody knows any other no or contact person in Atlanta ?

Thanks

jifjef said:
Last time my lawyer talked with Atlanta DOL they said that they haven't updated the system since the beginning of the year. This was confirmed by someone else on this board. The AVM appears to be useless at this point. that's fine by me if they use the time to update the system to process cases.

Congrats Kel, hope our time will come. BTW how did you find out? I mean what happends first? Do they send an approval letter or the actual labor certification? and do they send it to the lawyer, the employer or yourself? Thanks and good luck on the next steps.

NCstate said:
Thanks for your info.

I will talk to my employer to tell them about the AVM situation. Lets see. How long will have to wait ...

Is there any way to check our status ? I know only 404 562 2131. After your confirmation, this looks useless too.

If you guys know other mode of checking the staus, that would help me to let the employer know.

I've my case no, and my DOT code, If anybody knows any other no or contact person in Atlanta ?

Thanks
NCState:

Labor Certification Check Phone (404) 562-2115 (Live Person)
Fax (404) 562-2152
Email: lcstatus04@doleta.gov
AVM: Phone # 404-562-2131.

NCstate said:
Thanks for your info.

Thanks

NCstate-

It is not advised to call them directly before they officially announce that they are done with March'2003 cases. It will delay their process on the pending cases. I would say, you can just hang in there for a while. Your case will be approved soon.

Hi Reddy20,

Thanks, I did speak to the lady...

But no news .... same story we need to check with the AVM. The lady told me that the AVM will be updated every day ... lets hope for that

Reddy20 said:
NCState:

Labor Certification Check Phone (404) 562-2115 (Live Person)
Fax (404) 562-2152
Email: lcstatus04@doleta.gov
AVM: Phone # 404-562-2131.

TAMIL_GC said:
NCstate-

It is not advised to call them directly before they officially announce that they are done with March'2003 cases. It will delay their process on the pending cases. I would say, you can just hang in there for a while. Your case will be approved soon.

Tamil_gc you are right, we have seen several postings about to avoid calling DOL and slow down the process. I am not going to call until they put Apr in the website.

Please add my details to the list too.
Atlanta Labor : May 02, 2002
GA DOL : April 09, 2003
EB3, DOT code: 030.167-014
Still waiting .......

TAMIL_GC

May be i am wrong but looks like GA0501 case has been approved, can we remove him from the pending list?

Below i am attaching his post
GA0501
Junior Member Join Date: Feb 2003

Certified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

GA SESA: May ?? , 2001
ATL DOL Receipt date: Feb 06, 2003
DOL Certified on Feb 24, 2004

EB3 RIR, System Analyst

Guess what!! My labor got approved on 24 FEB. I just came back from vacation and I was going thru my emails at work and there was this email from Attorney. Long wait 34 months.

Good Luck to ALL.

Also ADOL,unk3,unk1,unk2 can you guys please respond if your cases are still pending?
Could not find your id's in the member list.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.