Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get this news ? Did your attorney spoke to DOL ?

only1left said:
Hi Guys,

BAD NEWS:
Sorry to inform you all that Ms.Elizabeth Sledge(EJS),Certifying Officer is again going on leave for 6 weeks.During this period she will be attending those cases in which she received reply for NOF/RFE's.
NOTE: She has 6 boxes of cases where she received repies.Hope some good news for those who submitted reply and waiting for APPROVAL.

Need to be patient some more time.RIGHT

Guys,

I have recieved an NOF with an intent to deny. Do you guys know the probability of an application being denied once this is replied to???

Don't worry, singh244. All the RFE/NOF has a title as INTENT to DENY. That only means if you don't give a response to their request, your case will be denied. Nothing more.

Can you provide us with more details on your NOF...

singh244 said:
Guys,

I have recieved an NOF with an intent to deny. Do you guys know the probability of an application being denied once this is replied to???

singh244-

I don't think they will deny, if your reply to NOF answers their queries. You can also post this question in general Labor Certification thread and get expert's inout.

Hi All -

Just new to this forum. This discussion is really informative.

My application forwarded to Atlanta on March 2003, It seems they are processing Feb & Mar Cases.

How you guys are getting the officer information, like who is handling a particular file. My Attrony is saying only they can check with the VM.

Please let me know is there any contact no, so that I can talk to the particular person by giving my Case no. This would be helpfull.

I've been wating more than 2.5 Years, I know every body is like that. Also include my information in your list.

Thanks

only1left where did you get this info from?

She just came back from 6 weeks vacation!!!! I think ppl with NOF/RFE are a low priority for Atlanta at this point.

Guys,

Does anyone know, accordind to DOL:

Master's = Bachelor's + how many years of experience?

I think INS condsiders Master's=Bachelor's+ 5 years.

Thanks,

EB2 Approved

State Filled GA: Aug 2001
Federal ATL: Feb 2003
Approved: May 19 2003
Type: EB2-RIR
Case #:043987XX

You guys have been a great support...all along the journey to labor approval. Hope to see you all in next stage.

modejuicer99 said:
State Filled GA: Aug 2001
Federal ATL: Feb 2003
Approved: May 19 2003
Type: EB2-RIR
Case #:043987XX

You guys have been a great support...all along the journey to labor approval. Hope to see you all in next stage.

modejuicer99, congrats and wish you good luck for your I140/485, what is your Atl received date?

Does Employer Recieve approval notice?

If the case is certified will the employer get a copy or only the lawyer will recieve the original labour certifcate?

floridalc said:
If the case is certified will the employer get a copy or only the lawyer will recieve the original labour certifcate?

I guess, approval notice will go to employer only and they will notify the lawyer.

Hello -

How did you come to know that your file has been assigned to Elizabeth Sledge ?

I'm trying to find out my case which Atlata received 04 March 2003. The lady whome I talked to her, she is always saying they are processing Feb & Mar cases. My employer is useless, they are not willing to talk to anybody !!!

Thanks

only1left said:
Hi Guys,

BAD NEWS:
Sorry to inform you all that Ms.Elizabeth Sledge(EJS),Certifying Officer is again going on leave for 6 weeks.During this period she will be attending those cases in which she received reply for NOF/RFE's.
NOTE: She has 6 boxes of cases where she received repies.Hope some good news for those who submitted reply and waiting for APPROVAL.

Need to be patient some more time.RIGHT

Case Number - Are they seperate for State and USDOL

Q1. When the RIR application is filed at state level I know one is issued a case number and once the application is approved at state level it is forwarded to USDOL-Atlanta. Are we(i.e. lawyer) supposed to receive another case number again. We never received one for my case which was filed at USDOL in March 2003 and when I called USDOL they said they do not issue any acknowledgement or a case number for the applications and I was not sure if that is true?

Q2. I also was not sure about the normal procedure i.e. does the Labor application automatically get forwarded to USDOL once it is approved at state level or does the lawyer send in some more documents to USDOL for the labor application.

NCstate - I am in the same boat as you i.e. USDOL application was made in March 2003.

aj2004 said:
Q1. When the RIR application is filed at state level I know one is issued a case number and once the application is approved at state level it is forwarded to USDOL-Atlanta. Are we(i.e. lawyer) supposed to receive another case number again. We never received one for my case which was filed at USDOL in March 2003 and when I called USDOL they said they do not issue any acknowledgement or a case number for the applications and I was not sure if that is true?

True, ATL DOL won't issue any acknowledgement or case number.

Q2. I also was not sure about the normal procedure i.e. does the Labor application automatically get forwarded to USDOL once it is approved at state level or does the lawyer send in some more documents to USDOL for the labor application.

State SESA/SWA will send it to US DOL and it will be notified to lawyer/employer

NCstate - I am in the same boat as you i.e. USDOL application was made in March 2003.

hi,
Does it matter which state your state application is from when it is processed at DOL in terms of processing times. Is their anyone from North Carolina in this thread.
Regards,
Raj.

rajrw-

That should not be a matter. But 3, 4 months back Georgia state DOL was doing federal processing also for few cases. It was faster for those lucky cases. Apart from that, we don't see diffence.

Exactly correct, But who is issuing DOT code ? Is it SESA or Regional office.

I can get my DOT using AVM by giving Case no, But I'm not sure who has taken my file ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.