Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks paincard for the wishes.
My wife's H-4 was a breeze and no issues at chennai US consulate as most of the other applicants have reported.

My officer is CEM and i spoke to her before leaving for my wedding. She said she will adjudicate the case in a week but as of now there has been no action taken on the case. who is your officer? and also subhasri who is adjudicating your case?

AVM still says appplication recd. AVM is not being updated

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the AVM is just a read-out rendering of the text found in the flcdatacenter database.
doesnt make sense to have two different databases.
hence just doing a search on the flcdatacenter should suffice to check the AVM updates also.

i dont know who my officer is. contact with her is only by my employer and lawyer.

I don't know

I don't know who is my officer.

Yesterday, when I called, only thing DOL told me that my case has been assigned to an analyst.

How do I find out that?

Called ATL DOL

Just Called Atlanta DOL, the Lady told me that if you want to
enquire about your case just fax them and they will let you know..

But regarding AVM she said there is some problem...

Regarding Processing times: She said we are processing JAN End and also started Feb cases.

I said what dates on Feb, She said FEB First week..

Hope this help .....

So, all the persons who has case numbers can fax the number or call them and they will check the case number for you.

Thanks

Re: Called ATL DOL

Strange....we have read Feb end and March 3rd week cases being approved.

Originally posted by LaborUnknown
Just Called Atlanta DOL, the Lady told me that if you want to
enquire about your case just fax them and they will let you know..

But regarding AVM she said there is some problem...

Regarding Processing times: She said we are processing JAN End and also started Feb cases.

I said what dates on Feb, She said FEB First week..

Hope this help .....

So, all the persons who has case numbers can fax the number or call them and they will check the case number for you.

Thanks

LaborUnknown:
That lady probably didn't tell you that they don't reply faxes very often. I sent one fax on Mar 4, and got a response on Apr 19. Our group manager sent one on Mar 5, and still no response. I don't think sending fax a good way to find out your case status.

hi,
I am new to this thread. I have to relocate to NC. NC RIR for SESA is current. I want to make my decision based on the GC processing dates. Can some one please tell how is the processing speed for DOL in Atlanta. How long will it take for the approval. Is it improving????
Raj.

It depends on how lucky you are to get labour cleared in Atlanta DOL, there are some guys waiting from more than 3 years and some getting in 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

pashwin

congratulations on your marriage!!!

hey i am getting married too, pretty soon i guess. what documents do you need for getting an H4 visa? also, my fiance is in the US so i believe i can do a change of status here in the US?
do you know the procedure for that?

Marriage or Labor...

Folks....
Everyone in this forum is either getting labor approved or getting married ( for some later labor).
At this rate this will be a Ghost town pretty soon....I wonder!
Chalo...
ps: I expect mine should be out next week....

status update

"a request for more information was just sent " to my employer

I guess it's better than no-news-at-all.

Question

My case was transmited today to USDOL - Atlanta , when do you think that I can find my case number?

Thanks

need same info

how did you find out that your case was transferred to ATL DOL ? We recieved no notification of it, but our lawyer insists that our case has been transferred to ATL DOL.
How can I verify that the case was indeed forwarded to the ATL DOL and if a case number has been assigned to it or not.
thanks,
frog

Patience

pashwin,

Congratulations on your marriage, Glad you are back

RFE guys,

I called the DOL last friday, but got the same answere that your company has responded to the "Remand" or RFE. The analyst has not got a chance to look at it, have patience.

patience :mad: :mad: :mad:

Can i convert my Labor from Non-RIR to RIR

I am in the 7th year of H1 and in Atlanta the Non-RIR labor is dated back to April 2001. Mine is filed under Non-RIR.

I have few questions..

1. Can i convert my Labor from Non-RIR to RIR... If so how?
2. Can i change my lawyer while DOL is processing my Labor?
3. Can i keep my current Labor going on and also file for Labor with the same company but under RIR through a different Lawyer?

Thanx

Any news from

only1left Jan 06 2003
PainCard Jan 30 2003

You are only the Jan guys left in our status list.As DOL is processing Feb cases please check with your attorney or employer.

Status
Not open for further replies.