Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats !!!!

Congrats to (Mickey_32, karurk )

Wish you guys all the best for further processing with USCIS..

karurk : Can you please post your state and Profession.

Will appreciate this..

Thanks

Congrats to Mickey_32 and karurk, wish you good luck for I140/485.
Can you please post the exact details of your filing date and which state. Looks like the DOL is working on March cases also.

Mickey_32-

Congrats, wow you got approved within just 4-5 months. Wish you all good luck..

karurk-

Congrats and wish you good luck. Thanks for updating us.

Congrats, Mickey_32 and karurk

Mickey_32, you're the luckiest in the world. You got your LC in 5 months, including state and regional.
Best luck to you all in 140/485.
Things are getting better and better. Now, we have 2 approvals in a day, and pashwin is back. He may have some good news too to make it a triple. Isn't it wonderful? Our approval list is getting longer and pending list is getting shorter.
Attached list removed Mickey_32 from the bottom of the pending list.

Update

I just called DOL on behalf of my HR.

My case has been assigned to an analyst.

God knows how many days it takes to hear anything once the case has been assigned.

Do you guys have any idea?

Re: Congrats !!!!

Originally posted by LaborUnknown
Congrats to (Mickey_32, karurk )

Wish you guys all the best for further processing with USCIS..

karurk : Can you please post your state and Profession.

Will appreciate this..

Thanks

Hi
I applied from Florida and Profession is Software Programmer i believe. Mine was move to Atlanta on March 2003. EB3 Category.

Thanks everyone for good wishes. I don't know about being the luckiest though. I started my H-1 in 2000, and before I could apply for GC, the company ran out of business. Started my new job in 2001, and it took my employer 2.5 years just to file for my LC in December 2003. I guess the tide had to turn back sometime, it finally did to make it even for me. Hope it works out for everyone out here as well. We still have a long way to go from here, its not over yet.

Originally posted by Mickey_32
Thanks everyone for good wishes. I don't know about being the luckiest though. I started my H-1 in 2000, and before I could apply for GC, the company ran out of business. Started my new job in 2001, and it took my employer 2.5 years just to file for my LC in December 2003. I guess the tide had to turn back sometime, it finally did to make it even for me. Hope it works out for everyone out here as well. We still have a long way to go from here, its not over yet.

Mickey_32,

Congratulations .
Atleast you have your LC.Many of us here filed in 2001 and still dont have a LC.

Originally posted by kewlsans
Mickey_32,

Congratulations .
Atleast you have your LC.Many of us here filed in 2001 and still dont have a LC.
You'll get tide turn back to you sooner or later. it works .. :)

I called atl dol today. the lady was kind enough to tell me that they are processing Feb END cases currently.

Cheers!

My status is still pending. This is frustrating. My employer replied to the remand notice more than 2 months ago and there is no adjudication yet.

Do you know who is working on your case?

Pashwin,

one of the officer is real real slow at ATL DOL.....I guess, Desidon, yours and mine application are pending with him/her

Pashwin

I forgot to congratulate you on your marriage.

Wish you happy marriage life.

Also, I am qurious, what does the AVM message says for your application? Please update us. Thanks

mine is pending with a receipt date of Dec 23, 2002.

all I got from the lawyers is that there is a lady working on my case who was away on leave and returned just now.

recollect Desidon had the same officer.

prob. all these cases are bunched up and lying on the same table under some cobwebs and coffee mugs. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.