Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one got the case number from ATL DOL in past 3 months? Does it get updated with AVM when you check the status with your employer number? I have tried all possible options to get my case number. But no luck!

Same thing buddy, I tried all ways, but no luck.

For the Last two month I 've been waiting to get just Case# !!!

Even if they update your case with AVM. Some how it is not listed under employer phone number. They are simply asking you to contact through your lawyer. The lawyer is also not able to get the case number. This is really frustrating!

I can find few cases updated...

from my wife's Co. These cases were forwarded during last 2 weeks in Sep. from FL SESA but Atlanta DOL updated status in last couple week of Oct. (after any where from 3 to 4 weeks). All these are non-IT positions though I don't know if that makes a difference!

I am sure, you will find your also pretty soon...

Talked to ATL DOL @404-562-2115 about AVM. They said at this moment system is not working and they don't have any idea when it will be available next. Also they informed me that right now they are working on Nov 1st week and second week cases.
When I asked about my case (Dec'02 second week), lady told me that she don't have any idea about when they will open my case and it depend on the umber of cases they received during Nov.

Others, Please call at this number and ask them why AVM is not working and when it will be available, otherwise they will think noone cares about that system.

Case numbers.

Hi folks,

I saw some posts related to getting case numbers from ATL DOL. One of the officers said that they are currenly issuring case numbers for the cases they received in Sept 2003. So, to get the case number, best to keep this in mind and send the fax request 2+ months after the case is moved to Atlanta. I think that might work, no guarentees though.

Life is like a box of labor certs, never know what ur gonna get.

Avm working but not working right!!!!

I calle up AVM. Its getting connected, but if I givemy case number it says case cannot be located. This will happen if lots of pople like us callup every day and I think the DB hits the system takes might be larger and they may have to reset it every now and then.

H1Buser2002,

WOW, on a lighter note, if you explain this to the labor folks, they should automatically approve your labor petion skipping further analysis due to your indepth knowledge of system architecture. :D

Lost Petition - Response

Since my petition was lost while it was being transmitted from sesa to dol last year, I had to request the sesa to transfer it again couple of months ago. They did so and after correspondence with atlanta DOL i have been given a case number starting with 04407xx . This case number was issued in september 2003 and when i check the status it says received in december ' 02 (original transmission date). Atlanta did accept the request from my employer to put the petition in the right place since the lost petition was not our fault. So right now just waiting for the approval. . Kinda happy since i did not loose any time even thought the petition was initially lost.

Case Number

Recd Case Number on October 28th after my attorney faxed requesting case number on October 23rd.
Priority Date : July 11th
Position Title : System Analyst

Hi Some_GreenCard,

When is your case moved to Atlanta DOL? when did your attorney requested the case number? what is the received shows on AVM when you check with case number?

Hi Tamil_GC

When is your case moved to Atlanta DOL?

July 1st from Florida SESA (Tallahassee)

when did your attorney requested the case number?
October 23rd

what is the received shows on AVM when you check with case number?
July 11th

HTH's

Some_GreenCard,

Thank you so much for your immediate response. I am also trying to get my case number from ATL DOL. But my case moved to ATL DOL on Sep'29th only. I will wait for one more month and ask my attorney to request for the case number.

Hi TAMIL_GC,

My Attorney talked to the DOL about my case number on Monday (11/03/03), Let's wait and see how long it takes, I'll update the FORUM once I got it.

Recently i found that my Date of Birth is incorrect in Labor Filing . Does anybody have an idea if this is an issue.

I have requested my attorney to correct it and attorney promised to correct my records.

Some_GreenCard,

It will be a problem if you don't change it. Please do it ASAP.

powerman,

Thanks for your information. Please update the forum, once you get the info from DOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.