Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AtlGC_Guy,

How come cases starting with 044.. ( smaller number) are having date of August 2003 while gclabor's case number starts with 045.. ( a greater number) and has December 2002 date? Is not it strange?
Atlanta DoL = A Mystery
Day by day I am more confused.... :confused:

Immediate help

Hi guys,
I am calling atlanta number 4045622131 selected 1 and then i entered my company tel number, it says only one case has been certified of 1999,
so some one help me why its saying one case, because it wont even say any more cases i know few of my friends has certified.
is this the right number or do i need to use my company tax id number or let me know asap.

Thank you
kasid

Last edited by a moderator:
Automated voice message system is playing a wonderful message that my Federal Certification is been certified .

Case Number 043xxxxx
DOT Code 030.062-010
Case Received on Aug 26 th 2002
Case Certified on Aug 29 th 2003

It took exactly 1 year 3 days to get my case certified .

Thanks
Naveen

Automated voice message system is playing a wonderful message that my Federal Certification is been certified .

Case Number 043xxxxx
DOT Code 030.062-010
Case Received on Aug 26 th 2002
Case Certified on Aug 29 th 2003

It took exactly 1 year 3 days to get my case certified .

Thanks
Naveen

Kasid,
It depends upon what tel no. was enetrerd in Labor application, better check by Company Tax ID, then you must get all certifed cases.

PKTYAGI,
I think GC_labor was wrong in entering case number. Cases in Dec were started with 0439 and ATG_GCGUY is correct all those august cases were 044.....

Kasid, Remember this is ATL DOL forum, so never ask the same question again and again ( All this files are Federal or State approval?) and you will have to wait long before they will open your file or you should be lucky enough to get approval like some are getting who filed in August.

Prosix,
how would you check by company Tax ID?i dont think thats an option.the only options are case # and Employers phone number.

Fax the information

You have to fax the request to the Atlanta DOL with following information

Name of candidate
Name of company
State
Transmittal Date
Company Tax Id
Telephone #

Call back information

to following number 404-561-2152

naveenav or TNSEA:

My case has been certified too. It went to atlanta office on 9/28/2002. The AVM says it got certified on 8/30/03.

naveenav or TNSEA, can you let me know if you got the letter in mail yet. My attorney has not got it.

I just called this Atlanta DOL 404-562 2115. She said they are processing September 2002 cases. But some officers are working saturdays and sundays to cerfity easy cases. I don't know what did she meant by easy cases.

Anyways, I would suggest you guys to keep checking the AVM every week or so. May be someone of us is an easy case
:rolleyes:

Same

I called them this monring got the same response.. one on my friends case was approved. Transmittal date on that case was 11 DEC 2002... lets hope for the best...check privous page for approved case informaiton

Attorney did not receive my confirmation receipt yet

Attorney did not receive any confirmation receipt yet but
I got the information from the AVM yesterday. I called
my attorney and he confirmed it. He said it would take
2 weeks to get the confirmation receipt.

TNSEA:

Thanks for your updates. Please post in this forum once you get your approval notice in letter. I will also do so.

My file was moved to Atlanta DOL on March 2003. Does any got the approvals if so when did your file move to Atlanta DOL

processing through different state

Hello everyone,

I am on h1-b visa working in NY since last 3.5 yrs. My client has offered me a permanent job ... however, since NY processing is crippling like a snail... i was hoping to get the GC going through atlanta. My client has a branch office in atlanta and california, but it is registered under different company name (hence different business identity).

I suggested my client to process my GC via Georgia and i will continue to work in NY office (head quarters) although my payroll will be processed via atlanta office.

My client has few concerns and is not sure if this option is possible:

1. What will be the legal argument to process GC through atlanta if the candidate has never stayed in atlanta and does not have a residential address in atlanta?

2. If they decide to go forward with atlanta option, will i ever have to go to atlanta and actually work/stay there?

3. Is there a possibility of any issues arising in this arrangement? if yes, is it worth talking the risk to save time ?

Any advice/comment will be truly appreciated. I need to convice my client that there is nothing invalid in pursuing this option.

Thanks,
D

Re: processing through different state

Gosh. Don't understand why you think Atlanta is faster

Originally posted by tryin4gc
Hello everyone,

I am on h1-b visa working in NY since last 3.5 yrs. My client has offered me a permanent job ... however, since NY processing is crippling like a snail... i was hoping to get the GC going through atlanta. My client has a branch office in atlanta and california, but it is registered under different company name (hence different business identity).

I suggested my client to process my GC via Georgia and i will continue to work in NY office (head quarters) although my payroll will be processed via atlanta office.

My client has few concerns and is not sure if this option is possible:

1. What will be the legal argument to process GC through atlanta if the candidate has never stayed in atlanta and does not have a residential address in atlanta?

2. If they decide to go forward with atlanta option, will i ever have to go to atlanta and actually work/stay there?

3. Is there a possibility of any issues arising in this arrangement? if yes, is it worth talking the risk to save time ?

Any advice/comment will be truly appreciated. I need to convice my client that there is nothing invalid in pursuing this option.

Thanks,
D

Status
Not open for further replies.