Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fairly new to this process and my lawyers have just started the process. Can someone please tell me what time frame I am looking at. This is from NC.

For shelfd:
The job is Programmer Analyst; when I asked my lawyer that the wage has been put over $ 100,000 he was suprised as well as angry since he had just received another certification from the same adjudicator for the same position at $ 70,000.
He said he is going to reply to SM who is apparently geeting a reputation as an eccentric.

Thanks Samir K Das.

I verified with my friend that his postion shown on application and receipt as P/A though his title is senior P/A. Mine is P/A II. Is there anything from DOL's perspective that they know that this is Senior P/A and this is P/A II? If your postion is P/A, will the level higher than P/A II? I don't know how this work because all P/A I, P/A II, P/A and Senior P/A under the same postion P/A, while they have the same(???) DOT code so the min wage was determined by the highest level? How could P/A II and Senior P/A have the same wage requirements?

My question is, does DOL know from somewhere that you are P/A II not a S. P/A since in the category they all belong to P/A?

Anyone can shed any lights?

TIA.

20 LCs cleared for FeDex, Memphis, TN

Hi All,
20 cases got cleared for FeDex, Memphis, TN. My friend's LC got cleared too as part of it and he filed his LC at TN SESA in Feb, 2003....yes.....2003 (not 2001 or 2002) and his Labor went to Atlanta in Jun, 2003 and yesterday he got a confirmation from his attorney that his labor got cleared. The attorney also told him that 20 other cases have been cleared for FeDex along with his case.

I also know several folks who filed their LC at Tennessee in September and October, 2001 and their cases are still in Atlanta and are yet to be cleared. Some of those folks work for FeDex too. I am so confused (frustrated too) with this labor certification process and I tried to call the labor certification office and the officer (she) says, she cannot say anything except that they are currently processing Sep, 2002 cases and she hung up on me. BTW, my case along with my friends is filed under EB2 RIR, and most of us are having MBA and MS degrees from American schools with 9 to 10 years of exp. (7 years in US......yes....you are right.....I'm on 7th year H1B). Hope god will some day change these officers minds. God bless America.

TNSEA:

Thanks for your updates.

Is that possible that one of your friend whose case got cleared recently check with AVM system and find out if the case status got updated from there?

Thanks.

TNSEA

HI TNSEA
Can you tell me about this 20 cases did they clear both state and federal.

so for all who filed in 2003, they are getting cleared both state and federal, if iam correct.

because even my case went to fed in this month and my state is cleared on aug 4th, i filed in may 2003

thank you,
kasid

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Check this Out

Amazing !

I just check on the AVM and girlcomputer is right. I wonder what is going on at Atlanta labor.

Thanks for updating the website girlcomputer, welcome aboard.

They are processing DECEMBER case

Hi

I just check some case they are processing DEC case

Case # 04395332 DEC 11 2002 - 030.062-010

Good Luck. Pls update if you know any other case that got approved for December.

Thank God ! My Labor has been certified.

Alas, my case has been certified too on August 30th. I called AVM and I was shocked and excited to listen that my case has been certified.

Filed at TN SESA : May 7th, 2001
PD : October 4th, 2002
Certified : August 30th, 2003
Case Type : EB2 RIR

Some folks sure are very lucky to get certified in 1 to 4 months while people like me have to wait for 2.5 years. I know that sucks but what can we do other than keep our fingers crossed. Anyway, hope to see you all soon under I140/485 forums.

Goodluck y'all.

GLARAO,

Mine was reached to DOL on 17-dec-2002, still not certifed. 11-dec certification was miracle and I am hoping this happen to my case too. What was your recvd date?

prosix

Question

Hi

I filled my case with NC on SEP 2001 and when I called SESA the rep said my case was transmitted to DOL regional office on DEC 17 2002.

So I called the AVM for atlanta and keyed in my company phone number but there was no case received on that date. I also called the Atlanta office and gave my name they could not find the case for my name.. any idea suggestion how to find out my exact case number.. Please !!!:)!

Recd Date

How do we calculate the DOL recive date .. does it has to match with date given by SESA office. check my previous posting I am worried.. Pls advice...

Re: Recd Date

No hard feeling but Please refer previous posting on the thread. This things are posting many many times on the thread. I would suggest everyone using this thread to browse previous posting to catch up.

Anyways, DOL recieved date is the date on which Atlanta DOL has recieved your application from SESA office.

Some times companies give HRD phone numbers or other numbers, so call your lawyer and get the number.

Glad to know that some officers has started working on December cases. I have checked the 11th Dec case and it has been certified. My application was received by DOL on 07/01/2003. I wish it gets certified soon...

Thanks.

Confirmation

My case was filed at state in April and I received an email from my lawyer stating that my case has been forwrded to federal on July 16th. She said my case number is GA 0307XX. I called the AVM and put in my company's phone nunmber and the system lists all the application that have been filed except mine. I know that because the last case it lists was filed in June. I asked my lawyer and she confirmed that the notice she received was for the application been forwarded to federal and not for state. My biggest concern is that it has been over six weeks and AVM is not listing my case. Do any of you know if there is a way of finding out from state if they have forwarded so and so case to federal. Also, all the cases that AVM listed had a case number starting with 404 or something like that but mine starts with a GA. Any help/advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi
My file was moved from TN to Atlanta on Dec-4,2002. Although
TN sent an email on Nov-7,2002 to my lawyer, saying my file has been moved to regional office, it took a month to show up in AVM with date of Dec-4,2002.
I don't understand on why it took them a month to register.

Case No:04394xxx
039.162-010
Recd Dt: Dec-4,2002

Still waiting .........

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this on AVM...

and many more....RECEIVED on AUGUST 11th 2003

CERTIFIED on AUGUST 23rd

All with IT related DOT codes.

AtlGC_Guy

Hi AtlGC_Guy,
All this files are Federal or State approval, because my case went to Atlanta DOL(Federal) on 4th Aug, so i was wondering why my file has not yet certified if they have already certified all 11th aug cases.

Can you tell me, I am just very curious to know.
Thank you,
kasid

All these are Federal.see the case numbers.
if i know the answers i wouldnt be here in discussion forums :)
for that matter, no one knows the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.