Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re

Thx for responding.
No I have not filed concurrently plus I have fule I140 using a substituted labor. I am getting confused too.I140 receipt date is 30 - MAY - 2003

Hi Gurus,

I had filed LC under 245(i). State level approved. Now in Federal Atlanta , ( NON RIR 13th Feb, 2003 )The corporation under which filed has no business right now, but corporation is still active. So, Is my file still active?

Seeking information.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! It is officially showing September 2002 but seems August 2002 cases are still pending. Any August 2002 approval or update lately?

Yeah ! It feels good to see that Atlanta is moving.
I pray for all those Aug'02 waiters and expect they will see
their approvals soon and update the forum.

LC first stage

Hi

My attorney applied LC first stage in middle of june in atlanta.
is that means my priority date will be june 2003

or the priority date will be the date in the reciept notice they send

How many day u guys u think it will take for this stage

Pls let me know

Thanks

gvr123

PD is the date on the Receipt from SWA. If It is RIR application It should take about 10 months for SWA to reach there.

Guys,
Here's the situation:

My I-94 and H1B had expired in oct 2002. But I had recieved my extension of H1B in Jun 2002. I also had the H1B visa stamped on my passport before oct 2002, from witing the US. Now I have a valid H1B stamped on my passport till 2005. However my I94 has already expired.

Now I wish to go to Canada for a tourist visit for 1 week.

Is there a problem. Do I need a valid I 94?

Thanks,

Hi All,

PLease visit following link, these people are part of Immigration, Border Security and Claims Committee. I guess we can write then an email, each one of us and we can also call them......on the same site there is format and guide line for when you writing an email and talking on the phone with the congress man.
What do you think?????? Is this something we should do it? At lest we can contact then, I know I am going to do that .
Thanks

http://capwiz.com/aila2/dbq/officia...=S&print=no&fcommittee=hjudi&committee=hjudi4

GP Do You mean ,I will be getting a reciept after 10 months that is some time next year may.my priority date will start from there
Can you pls explian little bit more as I am newbee..My app is RIR

Thank you for the reply.

gvr123

PD is the date on the Receipt from SWA. If It is RIR application It should take about 10 months for SWA to reach there.

Singh244,

When you got extension of your H1B in Jun2002, you must have got a new I-94 with it. As you have written that you got H1B stamped on passport from US dept of state, as they wont stamp your passport if you dont have a valid I-94. So it is confusing how come your I-94 is expired?

Also this thread is for LC, please post your question in the appropriate thread

Thanks

September'02 ..:D

I just checked status on my case with RD of AUGUST 26, 2002. It is still pending. Also my attorney has not received anything from DOL. So it is confusing about August 2002 cases.

:confused:

pktyagi,

Hey we all can understnd your situation, but nothing is in our hand...Talk to your lawyer every alternate day and ask him to find out what's going on...only lawyers can help...

Finally

My labor is certified as per the AVM.
My attorney did not get any hard copy notification.
RD at DOL(ATL) on 13/SEP/2002 from NC SWA.
The status(certified) is posted on 20/JUL/2003.

The DOT code is 030.162-014

I think the title is Programmer Analyst (DBA actually) with RIR-EB3

I will confirm with this forum once I have received the information from my attorney.

Good Luck to everyone.

Thanks
Vicky_P

:)

Congrats Vicky_p,

Thanks a lot for updating the forum.
Wish you good luck for your I-140.

Please update the forum as soon as you receive notice from lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.