Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderfull news CJ72.

At least they are working on Sep cases for Software engineer and programmer analysts ocz as I see CJ72 DOT code, it is for Programmer analyst. Correct me if I am wrong. Cana nyone update excel sheet please ...... I am having some problem in uploading.

Thanks and good luck to u CJ72 for I-140/485

CJ72 ...Are you going for Concurrent filing or CP?

Prosix

My case for labor certification has RD of 26 Aug 2002 in Atlanta Regional office. My case was filed for "Programmer Analyst" and is having DOT 030-162-014. As of today 06-06-2003, the automated system tells that it is still at "Has been received in the regional office on 26 Aug" status. Is there anybody having any idea on the cases with DOT code as of mine?

Regards,
Praveen

Updated spread sheet

congrats and Thanks cj72 !!

I have updated the chart.
Here is the latest file.

Hi Pktyagi , I think your case might have already been certified and it takes some time to come up in the AVM. Cross check with your attorney . ALso please update this spread sheet . Thanks !!

Praveen ,

My case for labor certification has RD of 26 Aug 2002 in Atlanta Regional office,the automated system tells that it is still at "Has been received in the regional office on 26 Aug" status. We both are in same boat

Regards,
Naveen

Heloo cj72,
How did you know that your case was Certified ? Did you hear from you attroney or did you check Automated system ? The reason for asking this is My case was transfered to AOL on Aug 26 th but no progress at all ,if you hear from your Attroney please let us know so that i can bug l my attroney to find the status .

Thanks
Naveen

Naveen,

My case has the same RD 26 Aug 2002 as of yours and still pending. I have checked with my attorney too. Nothing new, attorney is saying just wait for 1-2 more weeks. Let's see..

Praveen

Yes, I did here from my attorney. I checked mine in AVM, still it showing me that My Case was received so and so date. Looks like AVM is not updated lately.

Checked with my attroney ,they did not receive any letter from DOL,You are Lucky i guess ,i still see some cases applied on Aug 21 st did not get approved yet .

Naveen

Is the Email system down?

Is the email system to check your status down (for more than two weeks now)? Also, how long does it take for a case to be assigned after it reaches the DOL? My case reached DOL o May 19th (faculty position). Any response will be appreciated.

To luzarun

Hi luzarun,

Previously you asked a question, if University Faculty's case will be processed faster. There was a case received by ATL DOL in 1st week of July 2002 and they certified in 2 weeks. Actually I stumbled across this when I was trying to randomly mail to automated email system variuos case no.s around my case no. I tried to do the same thing now but I am not able to find it I do not remember that random no. I even remember that case was for University of Florida, Gainesville professor.

I am sure if you have PH.D they'll process faster.

Thanks,

Vasu: thanks for the reply, my case was moved from Florida to Atlanta office in less than a month. My case was received in Atlanta on May 19th. I can only verify that on the phone system not the email. I will let you guys know how fast is "special handling" (for faculty, yes I have a Ph.D) approved at the federal level (in the Atlanta office). Thanks for your reply.

good news

Approved at last (after 2 NOF's) labor has been approved.

Was sent to ATL on July 5th 2002, approved on June 6th according to the AVM.

All the best for those waiting, don't give up.

Cheers,
-MjC

mjchak

First congrats on ur success!!!!

Please let us know more about your case, I mean RIR/NONRIR, DOT code etc and let us know what was NOF and what you responded??

Appricate if you can inform us. Would be great help for juniors.

Prosix

:confused:

Guys
my friends labor was from from Atlanta this week, i am not sure whats going on
his application went from NC to Atlanta on may 14 2003
he got his approval on june 7 2003
it took 3 weeks , he applied as progammer/analyst under RIR EB3

my other friends also got her application approved under same category whose priority date is oct 29 2002
EB3 RIR, approved on may 13-14 2003

i am still waiting from
my application was applied from GA in june 2001
went finally to Federal on jan26 2002
no news from that time
its more than 2 1/2 yrs
god knows when it will be approved

yada007 ,
Is your friend working for a government office / branch ?
I can not believe this ??!!
I have seen some Govt cases going fast like this .

yada007

r they in 6th year of H1. Is it possible that they are pushing Labor with 6th year H1?

yadaa,
I am happy for them but it is very unfair for the rest
of us who have been waiting for more than 21/2 years.
It hurts :-(.....

All, please keep posting on your case status, this is the only
source for latest information.

Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.