Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nch 6/06/02 Waiting
atlgc 10/4/02 Waiting

nch: let us know if you got any response. You are the next one so far for this forum.

Others, please post your case status. We all appreciate your sharing information.

TN- Labour Cert

Hi everybody,
lets revive this thread .My case was approved by TN-SESA on 10/16/2002 & was then forwarded to ATL.I dont know what date they received it. I have not received any case number so far , how much time does take to get one.

thanks

rmehna

rmehna:

You case will be entered pretty soon into their system. But for some reason you won't be able to get your case number until a month or longer later. They still haven't updated their auto system for some reason. Anybody knows why?

My case has moved to Atlanta Federal on 10/03/2002. I know that the website will not be updated frequently and it has been stuck in April for the past few weeks.
Is there a way to call and enquire the current dates of processing...Please share

thanks

What Website? Is there one for staus update.
My case was received in Atlanta Nov, 01 and I am still waiting.

if you know your case #, you can dial 404-5622131 for case status. But they haven't updated it for a long time.

Thanks, but I've been trying this number for a long time with no update. My case have been sitting in the regional office in Atlanta for over a year. A rebuttal for the Notice of Finding was recieved in Atlanta in April.

In that case, you really should let your attorney call them to find out the case status.

Good Luck.

How is the processing in ATL

My Applicatoin was sent to ATL on July 19th.

Does anyone have any idea about what the process looks like these days. Are there more declines or more transfers from RIR to the regular processing?

Any updates????

Any recent approvals at all???? What is the last approval date recd?:confused: Any insights appreciated...:D

Recently approved is the one in May. Next one would be sivankoil's application, which is in July.

Anybody's case sent in June? Please share your information.

Wish ATL DOL can speed up their process.

Case details of a friend

Case : 0438XXXX
Recd. Regional office : 06/24/02

I will keep this thread informed on progress.

Thanks

anybody here from GA

Anybody here from GA? Please let me know your PD date filed with GA and when the case was sent to Atl DOL. Appreciate it. My case was stuck with GA SESA for 1 year and 7 months now, it is RIR-EB2.

Also does anyone know if RIR-EB2 falls under I-140 D category or E category?

Today My case forwarded to Atlanta DOL from FLORIDA SESA

Hi All,

Florida SESA recieved date 16-OCT-2002
FLORIDA SESA approved date 27-NOV-2002

Moved to Atlanta DOL (According to FL SESA) 27-NOV-2002

FL SESA informed me that they send a notice to my Attorney that my case is forwarded to ATLANTA DOL. I called my aatorney about anything he recieved from FL SESA, he said NO.

Do you think its normal. Also how do I find out my case number, if my Attorney didn't received anything from FL SESA.

I placed only one AD in Florida Times Union and waited for 2 weeks and found no suitable candidate, one internet AD and one notice at my employer's place. Is that enough for approval by Atlanta, or they will deny my case and send it back for NON_RIR?

Please help me out, if you have similar situation or experience in that.

Good luck to all of you.

Prosix

Hi Prosix,
My case is pretty much similar to yours.
But my ad was posted in national journal: Chronicle of Higher Education one time and 2 weeks internet ad.
RIR-EB2

Best luck of your case.
Rich

Good Luck Rich for next satges

Hi Rich,

First I would like to thank you for giving this importent news.

So your case must have forwarded to Atlanta DOL after July, But Atlanta is processing May cases only, then howcome they approed July Case.

Please let me know

1. What date your case moved from FL to ATL
2. Did you/Attorney/Employer recived anything when your case moved to ATL
3. Any RFE or NOF from ATL

Best wishes for I40 and I485

Prosix

ATLANTA AVM number is not working

I was trying to get my case information by dialing 404-562-2131.

I never got any answer from that number, just ring was going with out any answer.

any body tried that recently.

Please elt me know if that changed or any website for atlanta case tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.