Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More info..

Sri,

you wrote "good news is TEXAS is starting premium processing by mid april or may"

I think I read this in one of murthy-newsletter(http://www.murthy.com/jan1102.pdf), but it wasn\'t confirmed yet. Can u post the link, where you saw this ?

Thx,
Girish

nobody conformed it yet

well nobody conformed it yet its been speculation ..but with somany ppl predicting and giving info ..this info seems to be coming from INS texas it self ..but there is no official declaration or notification ..the way they r speeding up processing and others sems to support the point by end if april 140 will be current in TSC

and premium processing can be implemented as they r current

that way they could make all the money on the 245 i applicatiosn that will flood in after that its expected that from may there will be increased surge in 140 applications dude to 245 i ..scicne they r in labour dept till now and slowily they r crawiling to 140 so guys we have to face this flood

hold your hands tight and if there is premium processing dont evn take second chnace jus go for it damn with 1000 bucks

good luck

sri

which date matters?

Gurus,

Is there a difference between the date SESA FL sent it to DOL Atlanta and the date DOL Atlanta received it?

I just realized that you talk about "received on" and I only have a letter form SESA FL says that my was SENT over on 02/28/02 not RECEIVED. Is this also the received date or is that going to be another notice?

Appreciate any help here....

recived date is when dol atl recived ur application

gentally it will be 2 4 days afater the day sesa sent it to dol
and wer not gurus wer jus like you

update

called atl DOL today again ..same old stoy she said we recive huge number of applications in november ..this is highest no they ever recived in a month ..

she also mentioned that they r coming to the end of the nov but wont know how long will it take as there r too many

this nov thing is so irritating r they gonna process nov cases for another whole yr?

gosh do something about this man

sri

can imagine howmany 140s will be rushing in to texas center if this 140s r approved
it must be huge influx

sri

i recived NTD today

i recived notice of intent to deny they asked em to provide furtehr evidence to rebute or do some correctiosn
i am gonns do corrections so pry form me

and hope ur will get cleared

thanks bros

and god bless u

sri

Sorry to hear this Srini.

Could you please post exactly what additional evidence the DOL requested. What was the reason for the intent to deny? Are you from a company which had layoff\'s? I hope with the additional evidence you provide, you would get your labor approved.

Thanks

Ravi

my case is deff

I was sponcered by deff company whih has language requirement ..there is no reason of layoffs ..they want additional evidence to prove the language requirement

what case number do you use to check AVM

Hi, what case number do you use to check the status calling Atlanta DOL number? Do you use the case number signed with your state SESA or does Atlanta DOL assign a different case number when reaching federal level, hence you need to use the DOL case number? Thanks.

Srinu!

Has you case status been updated in the AVM! Any idea if they have started working on Dec cases. Mine was received in the 1st week of Jan. Just trying to access to see when they are likely to start working on Jan cases. Is the AVM updated before the lawyer receives a written notice?
Thanks
Ravi

Mine was applied in 2nd week of Jan. EB2 (RIR) from SC. Wonder when is my turn???

no it still showing as its pending

may be soon they will chnage as for today they r still processwing nov cases

Update..

Hey Guys..

I got my labor approval this morning.. My manager received a letter from Labor dept, Atlanta..

Dates:
Receive date at Atlanta : 26 Nov 01
Approved on : 16 March 02 (the letter says)..
Good luck to everybody..

-Girish

regular permanent processing April 2001???

Is that correct on the federal page? Does this mean that they are processing almost dec 2001 RIR cases but the regular is back at April 2001?

Please anyone!

AVM question

when you call AVM at Atlanta DOL, do you use the SESA case number? My SESA case number starts with the two letters and followed by 6 digits, how do you key them in? For example, GA123456? Do you need to key in GA? And if you query by using phone number, do you just enter the phone number and the machine automatically knows it is a phone number or do you have to go to that option to query by phone?

AVM not working?

for the last 2 days the AVM (404-562-2131) won\'t answer. does the system go down often or for very long?

anyway, my particulars;

my file was received by Atlanta DOL from FL SESA on Jan 4th 2002, no news since.

Dundas!

A friend of mine whose file was received at Atlanta DOL on Dec 28th 2001 from FL SESA received his apprtoval notice on the the 15th of April. Based on the pace at which the Dec cases were processed i would expect you case to be approved in the next few days if not already approved. check with your attorney in the next couple of days to see if he has received your approval norice. Do keep us posted. My case was received at Atlanta SESA on Jan 7th and i am hoping to hear from them some time next week. Both mine and my friends cases were RIR. Do let us know about your case as mine is right behind yours!

RP

Mine was recieved on Jan 14th 2002 EB2 RIR from SC at Atlanta DOL.

No news yet. Going by the trend posted by SPRP, I expect mine would take alteast another month.
My other concern is, has any one heard about DOL being picky about RIR applications??
Guys please post any info as you get them, as it will help the rest of us waiting to get an idea as to where DOL stands.
Man, I never imagined waiiiiiting for this labor clearance is going to be this painful...

Status
Not open for further replies.