Atlanta Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/24/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend\'s: Received Nov 26, Approved Feb 21

This is one of my friends. Irony is mine was received on Nov 21, still waiting... :-(

do they update the status message on phone every day?

hey Jmoshra did ur friend chekc if her status was changed on the phone? coz when eevr i see its allways saying we recived it on
26th

funny thing is

employment security commision of south carolina sent me
letter that they farwarded the file to ATL on
Nov 20
and atlants recived it on Nov 22

by the voice mail says they recived it on Nov 26th

sri

Just checked over the phone, its saying the case has cretified????

Hi friends,

Thanks for the tip. I just checked with the phone number you provided and searched using my employer phone number. Its saying that the case was recvd. on Oct 1st (instead of Sep 27th) and it also gave me a DOT code (don\'t know what the heck it is). It also said that the case has been certified on October 26th \'01. What does that mean???????

Thanks,
Hassan

certified ? i am confused

certified means actually approved .. thats why they say certified labour certification ..if its been approved you should ahve recived it by now ...check again

call ATL DOL ur case has been approved

that means ur case has been approved on oct 26th ..you might have missed the mail chekc with them and find the remidy the ATl DOL
numer totalk to person is

404 562 2115

and explain ur sitation

have ur case number and
DOT code handy

good luck and congrats

sri

Checked again. Its actually saying that "it has been certified"

Hi!

Checked again. Its saying that "it has been certified", status was updated on October 26th. What does that mean? Is it already spproved or in process?

Hassan

Checked again. Its actually saying that "it has been certified"

Hi!

Checked again. Its saying that "it has been certified", status was updated on October 26th. What does that mean? Is it already spproved or in process?

Hassan

i told u certified means its approved

they dont approve labour certification they jus certify

october cases were processed prety quick noverber ones took lots of time as they recived a whole lot in nov

you case has been approved u need to talk to ther person in DOL

or ur lawyer must be a dummy

Certified

Hey Srinu, now when my friend calls the ATL DOL automated phone status #, it tells that the case is certified. But dont worry, mine was received even earlier than him (mine is Nov 21, while his is Nov 26), yet it has not been certified yet.

hey

Let me know if you have heard from GA DOL. Wonder how long its taking these days for Labout @GA. And whats the deal with receipt
numbers, are they supposed to give away those as soon as one applies or does it take time to get a receipt. Also any idea how things are
these days.

regards,
vinod

update

just talked to an analyst at ATLANTA DOL she said they recived huge number of labour applications in month of november and they r trying hard to cross that bubble they ahve been stuck on november for more than 3 months she said they ahve completed all the cases till 3rd week of november and they r working on cases in last 10 days of november

this 10 days cases might take longer or more

my case recived on nov 26 it hasnt been asigned to an analyst yet

so if you guys are after nov 20 be patient and wait till nov bubble crosses after that cases will move faster

good luck

sri

Thanks for the update srinu. Mine was recieved on first week of Jan, 2002. Looks like

I can forget about this issue for another few months.
I just hope whatever "bubble" DOL is referring to is not growing, or we will be stuck for ever.

DOL info Numbers

you can allways contact DOL and talk to an analyst or check AVM for your case status when it recived and stuff

nov will be a big issue for ATL DOL so guess we don ahve much of choice

good news is TEXAS is starting premium processing by mid april or may

even if we got our certificates we probably would wait till that one month so we could do it by premium processing

so what the heck as long as they approve it by the time premium processing is anounced or before may we r still tight:)

hopefully by end of may we all will get our 140\'s approved

thee is some positive side atleast

if your from calif or some were where u wanna apply 485

calif is plaing for 140 and 485 together along with premium procesing
if its true can this get any better?
new DOL labour certi procedure should take only a week (much like premium processing) will start in 2003

sri

Final determination/approval directly from US Labor Department (without notice of transfer from Flor

Hi, my LC was filed in the middle of Oct. 2001 with FL SESA. I asked my lawyer about the process of my case and my lawyer replied the above answer and let me wait further. I don\'t know where my application is now. Has any body experienced what my lawyer said?

he probably ment

he probably ment that ur cases final deshions will be done by DOL
SESA jus collects teh file and farwards tp DOL

Status
Not open for further replies.